WWE

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

OH YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BRO!

I WATCHED MONDAY NIGHT RAW LAST NIGHT AND HEARD OF THE TAKER WINNING THE RR WITH SHAWN MICHEALS BEING 2nd

TAKER
TAKER
TAKER
TAKER!!!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Its about time the Undertaker go a push again!! I dare say this may well be his last hurrah. I hope not, but you never know.....
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The Undertaker has never been defeated at Wrestlemania

This year he could be 15 / 0
And become the champ again!!
Commander Megatron

15-0 and champ to boot!! Anyone who thinks that is gonna happen gimme a HELL YEAH!!! :shock:
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

HELL NO!!!!

taker won't ever hold the belt again, he'll win via a DQ or count out and get no belt. Silly undead cowboy/binman :-P
Commander Megatron

hate to admit it but, I have seen the Undertaker get shafted out of so many titles that you are probably right.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Hot Rod wrote:...he'll win via a DQ
Dairy Queen?
Commander Megatron

Disqualification, it means he will win the match but not the title. :cry:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Shawn Micheals will be the one who comes out and DQ's Undertaker.

That is my prediction

Speaking of prediction.... Bears are going to win tomorrow's Superbowl.
I don't even care much for football, and I have never watched the superbowl once in my life. But I might watch a little of it this weekend.
Commander Megatron

More than likely, it will be the start of another Shawn/'taker feud. Shafted again.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

galvatron wrote:Speaking of prediction.... Bears are going to win tomorrow's Superbowl.
[edit]

Nevermind. I was going to say something, but... I'll just keep my mouth shut for now in the hope that I don't jinx myself.
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

I myself am a fan of WWE, hope the 'taker wins the tiltle at Wrestlemania Lord Megatron
Commander Megatron

Thankyou Dirge, he has yet to decide who he will take on, Batista or Cena.

the main event for No Way Out is Shawn Michaels and John Cena vs Batista and Undertaker. Wonder where this will go......
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

galvatron wrote:Speaking of prediction.... Bears are going to win tomorrow's Superbowl.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
ok ok ok.... Now I could have edited this post and changed the names but I have more dignity than that.

The Bears got creamed. :x :roll:
Starscream_
Minispy

Post by Starscream_ »

Commander Megatron wrote:Thankyou Dirge, he has yet to decide who he will take on, Batista or Cena.

the main event for No Way Out is Shawn Michaels and John Cena vs Batista and Undertaker. Wonder where this will go......
Probably Lashley in ECW and he will probably win the belt and Megs is prolly right, this may be his last push.

Too bad ECW sux and will forever suck as a WWE lower promotion. I do not even consider ECW (now) as the true or real ECW. Without Paul Heyman ECW is a joke, same match night after night it's getting real lame. The only wrestlers Vince puts in ECW are on there way out in one way or another or are mid carders at best ie Big Show (Out of WWE now) , Kurt Angle (T.N.A) , RVD (prolly to T.N.A. soon like Angle) Test (mid carder at best) etc etc.

Undertaker deserves to go out on top even retiring with a belt even though that means a vacated belt. He deserves as much.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

galvatron wrote:
:oops: :oops: :oops:
ok ok ok.... Now I could have edited this post and changed the names but I have more dignity than that.

The Bears got creamed. :x :roll:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!! SUCK IT!!!!!!!

Actually, I could care less, I'm from Michigan, lol. I did enjoy rubbing it in a certain someone's face that the Bears lost though. HA HA HA!!!!!!
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Delita-1 wrote:I did enjoy rubbing it in a certain someone's face that the Bears lost though. HA HA HA!!!!!!
See here now, Woman. The Bears let the Colts win. They started the game off with a touchdown in the first 14 seconds just to remind them who's packing the largest testicles, then eased off so they wouldn't start crying. I took that into consideration when I lost our bet. Win or lose, I still get rewarded. :wink:
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

So Peyton Manning has his ring. Big whoop. Let him have his one precious Superbowl. Talk to me when he gets another two. :roll:
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*gives Arcee a motherly hug & pats her head*

Shhh... it's okay Arcee. It's okay. The superbowl is over now. It's all over... The big bad Manning is gone now...

:wink:
Commander Megatron

*Undertaker deserves to go out on top even retiring with a belt even though that means a vacated belt. He deserves as much.*

I totally agree, it is now Batista that he is fighting. Fingers crossed my Decepticons that Undertaker wins, or there will be hell to pay!!