Dear Santa...

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Delita-1

Dear Santa...

Post by Delita-1 »

Dear Santa,

I've been very good this year, please leave a reissued Soundwave & Megatron under the tree for me. An iPod would be nice too.

Love,
Delita-1

(What's on your letter to Santa?)
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

My degree would be a nice present... :lol:

But Transformers wise, I have on sight a Superion G2, which I can get for myself, actually. So for Santa, I would like to ask him for the TRU reissue of Soundwave. I look forward to have it, as it's slightly different from the vintage version! :)
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

I wish for instruction booklet for my boxed G1 soundwave.And the box only for my G1 Sunstreaker.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

dear santa,
how about an easy button. of course, you may always feel free to fill in the TF: cybertron holes in my collection (infinitely more likely)
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I guess I should've started this topic in a Transformers section instead of general discussion. :P

We put up our Christmas decorations last night. I had to winterize Optimus Prime.

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Optimus Prime in his true colors
MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You look good in pink Optimus Prime!
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Dear Santa,

(Read in the cadence of Ralphie from "Christmas Story") I want a Mac Pro desktop computer with dual 3.0ghz intel xeon processors, 16gb of ram, 750gb hard drive (may as well), NVIDIA quadro FX 4500 512mb stereo 3d video card, and an apple 30" cinema display. It's only $13,044.00. Don't be stingy, fatman.

Also, please make delita-1 stop imasculating my very manly Optimus Prime figure with her My Little Pony accessories.

Love,

Optimus Prime
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I think it looks good on Prime. The pink matches nicely with his cowardly compassion for humans.

Dear Santa,

Please bring me some snow, that won't melt a week after falling. I don't care if you have to send ice-9, I would just like some snow.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Inferno wrote:Dear Santa,
Please bring me some snow, that won't melt a week after falling.
Yeah really... At least for Christmas!

I'm sure everyone has seen this before, but I love this video. I didn't want to start a new topic for it, so thought this was the best place to plop it. :D
Wizards of Winter
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Optimus Prime wrote:Also, please make delita-1 stop imasculating my very manly Optimus Prime figure with her My Little Pony accessories.
But he loves to play with my ponies!

Heh heh :twisted:
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Dear Santa,

I haven't asked for much the past few seasons, but if you could manage it, I would really appreciate the gift of motivation this year. Because, you know, lately I just can't seem to bring myself to do anything without procrastinating. And by "lately" of course I mean the past 22 years. Heck, Santa, I can't even keep concentrated on the things I DO eventually get around to doing. Why just the other day I...

*Gets up to get a drink.*

What was I saying? Oh. Yes. Just the other day when I was trying to mail out Christmas cards, I kept...

*Gets up to use the bathroom.*

Oh, by the way Santa, did you know that Pirates of the Caribbean is out on DVD now? Just thought I'd mention. Might wanna keep that in the back of your mind.

*Gets another drink, looks out the window, pets the dog.*

Wait, what was the point of this again? Eh, I can't be bothered.

*Turns on television.*
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Dear Santa,

Could I please just have the G1 Predacons. I would be ever so grateful.

Regards Commander Megatron (the boss)