Cuppycake Gumdrops

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Snarl wrote:her tongue fells like sandpaper when she sucks my fingers
You know I heard females are supposed to be better than men in that department :twisted:

WhateverIWant
Throttlebot

Post by WhateverIWant »

Sunstorm wrote:on the subject of pets, my cat tonight seems to have had a couple of (possible) epileptic fits(!) :cry: I'm taking him to see the vet in the morning now, as he seems to be OK.... I don't know if anyone else has any experience of this with their own pets, but it was very strange... it wasn't like violent shaking like most people associate with fits, rather he seemed to arch his back and stretch his legs uncontrollably for a few seconds at a time. I know it sound just like a cat stretching, but it was totally different. His eyes were open, but we was very "out of it"... all I could do was sit with him and stroke him until it stopped... he's been eating and jumping round like nothings happened since... :? :?: He did it once for about 3 minutes, then he was fine, and he did it again about an hour later. I'm gonna be sat with him all night it looks like til he goes to the vet in the morning.

It was awful - I felt totally helpless for him... Mrs S was very upset by it too. I'll be much happier once he's seen the vet tomorrow :(
Actually, I had a cat that was my best friend in the whole world, her name was Oreo. I feel your pain because just out of the blue one night she went into these wierd spells back at our apartment. My husb. freaked out because he was just watching t.v. with her on his lap and her stomach just looked like it had a mind of it's own. It looked like worms were in her tummy BAD! She wouldn't walk and wouldn't breathe. She kept falling sideways and her tummy the opposite, it was terrifying! She had her eyes open but it didn't look like she was aware of anything around her. We tried to call a 24 hour vet, no one answered. We tried water, more dewormer, ANYTHING and everything, and we took her outside. She just stopped after she fell in her water outside. I guess she got way too hot! She had to go to the vet to get the good stuff to make sure she didn't have tape. Luckily she didn't and she never did it again. Then at the home we are in now on a friday 13th, I came home from work to find that someone had ran over her and just left her there! In my front yard! I was so p*ss*d!We had rescued her from some crack home near his parents' house [[ which his parents house is very nice, but the one a few houses down is all torn up and they got caught making meth in there.]] She was the most home welcoming cat to anyone and everyone that ever came to our apartment. She loved everybody! We've actually got 24 animals right now. Anyboy want a puppy?! :lol:
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Aww, that's so sad! how could anyone run over a cat?
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander

none

Post by ghostinthemachine »

that is sad and im sorry to hear it, what kind of puppys
AstroTrain
Powermaster

Post by AstroTrain »

I got a dalmation...and I can still get high

LOL, every time I tell someone I have a Dalmation I think of that line from Sublime's song "What I Got"

Anyway, my spotted friend is crazier than hell, and I named him Brodie after Jason Lee's performance in Mallrats
"In confusion, there is opportunity."
Image Want List
Sale List
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander

none

Post by ghostinthemachine »

yeah there good dogs, that was a great movie to
WhateverIWant
Throttlebot

Re: none

Post by WhateverIWant »

ghostinthemachine wrote:that is sad and im sorry to hear it, what kind of puppys

They are border collies. They are so cute and really small right now! They are "Supposed" to be smart, everyone tells me that. All the puppies are but I already have three big ones! Two are girls and they are very smart. I had never brought one of the girls inside the house before in her entire life, she had always been outside, and I had to have her in the house for a month. Well, she actually housebroke herself! I never had to teach her. Never "went" in the house once. That was awesome, too! The other one I have is a boy, he's a big dummy. [[Not meaning anything by that either! :P ]] I would take pictures but right now I have eight of those little pups running around in my yard! That would be a million pictures! :roll:
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

I have 2 border collies they are the best dogs and they are very very smart and sneaky :lol: :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Cliffjumper wrote:I have 2 border collies they are the best dogs and they are very very smart and sneaky :lol: :D
Now that is the truth! Border Collies are the only dogs I know of that will actively think about how not to do any work or find ways to not work as hard. They need to have a good schedule and be worked with.

Shelties are like that too. I tell you what....... a good smart dog is is a Boston Terrier!

We loved our dog Charity she was queen of the house...even queenier than me and what she wanted she got one way or another. We had an Irish Setter named Justice as well and even though Charity was three quarters smaller than that setter she was the dominant dog.

It was once the big (and quite overused) joke around here that we were going to buy another dog, name it "For All" and the circle of pets would be complete.

We've had a slew of pets actually. I was on a goldfish and Beta jag but they kept dying and I felt it was a cruel and un-christian act for them to be under my care so I quit buying fish after Jeep and the Toby incident.

After Jeep disappeared we got Jett.

Jett is the black cat pictured earlier in this thread. She despises being held and the only time I hold her is to trim her claws which is always a pleasure. :roll: I don't believe in de-clawing because its cruel but I can't let her destroy every bit of furniture we own either.

She's ruined the leather couch in the upstairs living room on the side (Okay the leather on the side of the leather couch is "pleather") , the once beautiful chair in our bedroom mom gave us, a lampshade and I can't even explain that because she chews not scratches it and the ottoman in front of the leather couch.

Westley and I bought a beautiful walnut highboy a few years ago and the cat understands that that piece of furniture is off limits. She knows if she touches it she's in trouble. She will jump on top of it or if one of us leaves an undies drawer open she'll jump in and lie down for awhile. When we catch her she'll look at us like "I'm not scratching it".

She does tons of other cute stuff too like run into the crawl space for hours while I yell for it to come out or else.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Myself and Debbie were talking about getting a dog tonight. We both agreed that it would be an Alsatian or German shepherd. The idea has been set to simmer for a while but you never now...
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

Get a Great Dane :twisted: They do not take much looking after ............ Honest :lol:

The new addition to our little animal meeting place is a cute little bunny rabbit. I will post some pics when he buys a new camera. :D

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL