Cuppycake Gumdrops

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Delita-1

Cuppycake Gumdrops

Post by Delita-1 »

Do you have any pets?

We've got three kitties.

(Sorry Prime, but I was REALLY bored!! :D)
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

SWEADO!! SQUEEGIE PIE! Oh, my Bubba! Oh deese mah sweata! He my preshush angew! He my Baby Jack! Sweata sweata sweata! Squeegie Doojie! I love my bubba. Ahem, I mean, stop the evil decepticons! I am very powerful and manly!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

You just made my day.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Even the boss has a pet. Its a black and white cat called ravage, jk! Its called Sinclair. Prime control yourself!!!!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

In order of the pictures, ours are Tutu (my fluffly kitty ^_^), Buddy, & Jackson aka Sweado aka Squeegie Pie aka Bubba aka...

Jack really should be Ravage though. He's a holy terror when he wants to be.
Commander Megatron

They are dynamite aren't they!! Mine keps vringing frogs into my creator and dropping them at her feet!!!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

FROGS??

LOL!! I've had cats bring in birds, mice, squirrles, bunnies, chipmunks, even moles, but never FROGS!
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

when did you get the cat?

I used to have a cat, I haven't had him since I moved back to where I live now. I miss him :(

He had a cool name!! Kato :)
Commander Megatron

That cat is insane, he nearly caugt a Grouse, (a rather large bird!!) except my brother asked my dad what it was and he shouted and the bird escaped. Needless to say Sinclair was not happy!!!!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

[Edited - link removed]
Last edited by Arcee on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

They are like my own children to me. Left, Vito, wire-haired fox-terrier; right, Calvin, smooth haired fox-terrier. This picture was taken when Calvin had a few months, now he's two years old and a bit bigger. The usually run and bang all over the house. And the legs are my father's.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I was digging around looking and found this nugget of furriness!

This is Jett our little troublemaker. We also call her "cat" which seems to offend her, "Your Highness" and I gave her a nickname too "Poogy" or "Poog". If we are able to keep her alive for a couple more years maybe we can have children.

Jetts' many hobbies include licking herself (those hairballs don't make themselves) making sure that her black fur stays shiny for formal events, syharpening her claws on every piece of furniture she can (she's partial to ottomans 'cause she's a snob) and napping in the sun. She strongly dislikes brushing, trips to the vet and strangely enough my Grimlock gigure.

Isn't she cute? 8)

Last edited by Roar on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

My pets:

Phobos, Forsythia and Melora - tarantulas. I've had Phobos and Forsythia for about 12 years now. My wife (then girlfriend) gave me Melora as an anniversary gift a few years back.

Narissa and Cigna - a pair of parrot cichlids. I've had them for over 8 years. Never had a fish live longer than a few months prior to these two.

I have a small group of peppered cockroaches and a small group of Asian walkingsticks (no names for any of them).

My wife has a guinea pig named Griswald. I've warmed up to the little guy despite the fact that he has fur, four legs and warm blood.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

awesome. I love the greek names for the critters!
My sister has a guinea pig (aptly named "piggy"). Piggy's pretty cute and fun to be around... for an animal ;)
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I have a cat, Elvis, that's living at my mothers place in the country ...I didn't have the heart to bring him into town when I moved out.
He's the cuddliest cat I've ever met, I just can't help to love him! :)

Living at my moms place means he's got lots of company -- she's got 5 Maine Coon cats (Morris, Zelda, Natzumi, Macco, Ling) and a dog (a Leonberger called Ronja).
Piranacon
Undersea Warrior

Post by Piranacon »

well my pets are a 16ft bermise python named Rafeekie used to have a guinie pig(got eaten and used to have a bunch of hamsters (also got eaten) at one point in time i have about 13 lizards and 4 snakes including 2 nile monitors but with the birth of my daughter i thought it best to get rid of the reptiles and not have any pets for the time being

Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

I have a black and white cat called Monkey and a white guinea pig called Grams Bear...

We also have a 60gallon and 100gallon fish tank with Axolotl in them (I think we have around 16-18 axie's split between them, it's difficult to count them as some hide! :roll: ). Finally, we have a 10gallon tropical fish tank with a mixture of african clawed frogs and different tetra species in there and a 20gallon coldwater fish tank with a couple of fantails in there.

If I had more room, I would have more :lol:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

I think everyone knows about the great dane grimlock but i have another pet called suzie she is a belgian blue cow standing around 6ft tall and about 9ft long weighing in at about 700 lbs ( no she does not live at home coz her indoors wont let me keep it in the back garden :lol: )
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Minerva wrote:I have a cat, Elvis, that's living at my mothers place in the country ...I didn't have the heart to bring him into town when I moved out.
He's the cuddliest cat I've ever met, I just can't help to love him! :)

Living at my moms place means he's got lots of company -- she's got 5 Maine Coon cats (Morris, Zelda, Natzumi, Macco, Ling) and a dog (a Leonberger called Ronja).

i had a cat named zelda when growing up lol dont think she knew she was a pet tho lol she could work the tv lol

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Goldbug wrote: i had a cat named zelda when growing up lol dont think she knew she was a pet tho lol she could work the tv lol
Really? :D She sounds like a very clever cat!

Our cats just open and/or 'knocks' on doors. During the winter they climb the snow drifts below the windows and scratch the panes when they want to go inside.