TF Magic cards

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

:lol: Its wordy enough for me!! That slapped you into place Hotrod :wink:
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Actually I included both those characters in my last set of posted cards. I will post more though, probably tomorrow.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Inferno wrote:Actually I included both those characters in my last set of posted cards. I will post more though, probably tomorrow.
I didn't realize you edited your other post and added that link--you should've mentioned! I just had a look, not bad. You misspelled "Rogue," though ... "Rogue" = scoundrel and cool X-Man; "Rouge" = French word for red and a type of makeup. (Sorry that's one of my biggest pet peeves).

Let us know if you add more!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Today, my minty fresh Headmaster Highbrow came in the mail. I've always loved the Autobot '87 HM's, and now my set of them is complete. To commemorate: Cards!

Brainstorm I got brand new in box for xmas (from "santa") one year, very long ago, when dad hit a stock of unopened tf's from 86-88. He has been a fave since childhood.
Hardhead was next, came from a guy in Montana named Rob Brown. (don't bother trying to look HIM up...) I saved up my allowance for a month, and snagged him. got the shoulder cannon and one gun years later from matt. I remember the day he came in the mail. i must've been 10. Rob brown provided a lot of cheap finds until he sold out of TF's about 10 years ago. This was before the internet, my dad sold some models to him through Toy Shop magazine, and he mentioned TFs. My favorite state used to be Montana cus of this guy.
Chromedome came from Matt about a year ago. Another favorite when he got here. Primus bless Matt.
And lastly, Highbrow was snagged on Evilbay from an auction with one tiny, blurred picture. I took my chances, threw in a lowball bid, and for once, won. He's in great shape. a better picture would have put him way out of my price range :P

Thanks for listening to me remnisce, have a good weekend while i'm at the show!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Have fun at the show TT, nice cards as well. :wink: