Custom made Cassette Transformers follow up.

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

What do you think of Tzardz?

I LOVE IT!
No votes
I hate it.
No votes
Its alright.
33%
I want more info/stories! I look forward to updates!
67%

Total votes: 3

whodagoose

Custom made Cassette Transformers follow up.

Post by whodagoose »

Hello,

It was a LONG time ago that I last posted here with pics of the Custom made Cassette Transformer that I sculpted (the Raptor and Sea Turtle) I don't know if anybody remembers way back then. For those who don't they are still pictured in my deviantART gallery (linked off the new site below).

Since then I have made various custom/kitbash robots and such. But right now I just released my site of my own intellectual property Tzardz. (pronounced like the Russian word Tzar)

http://www.tzardz.com

The site just launched on Sunday and contains all sorts of concept art and FLASH animations giving you a flavor for the world of Tzardz. The links section leads to my shop (to help support the site) and my deviantART account where you can see my art and the old custom transformers I made way back). I will be releasing all sorts of details after I finish talks with my patent lawyer on my trip this week.

There is lots more art, animation, and shirts/posters/toys to come in the future for it. Right now I'm just pimping it and searching for fans and feedback.

By all means enjoy! Lemmie know what you think and feel free to friend my accounts on Livejournal and deviantART!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I kinda like it. Neat stuff. I didn't read thru everything, but I got the jist of it. I also like your animated avatar. Is it based off of/inspired by JP Eggleo and the like?
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Very interesting, I haven't really seen anything like it.
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

Me neither, did this guy not come back?
Commander Megatron

Of course not, he has made 2 posts and I can't even remember his first post. :roll:
whodagoose

Post by whodagoose »

Cyclonus wrote:Me neither, did this guy not come back?
No, I'm back. Just finished with Philadelphia and I'm on the 2nd half of my trip now.

My first post was a while back I just wanted to know what people thought of the cassettes then. I didn't make any other custom transformers since then so no more posts. A bunch of folks contacted my via e-mail and I replied that way. Then Jeremy offered to host them on his Soundwave's Oblivion and there they sat.
whodagoose

Post by whodagoose »

Time Traveller wrote:I kinda like it. Neat stuff. I didn't read thru everything, but I got the jist of it. I also like your animated avatar. Is it based off of/inspired by JP Eggleo and the like?

Thanks! Glad you like it. There is a bunch more to come when I return from this trip. BTW What are the JP Eggleo things? This is something I haven't heard of.
Commander Megatron

I hope you are going tostick around and join in on the other areas of the forum?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Commander Megatron

Very cute, but in the same instance very strange. I have never seen anything like it before.