Personal Mini-Quiz…

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

Im my mom makes awesome stuffing...or dressing if you prefer.

Did you know the only difference between calling it dressing and calling it stuffing...is well...whether your hand has been inside a turkey carcass.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Really? I am ashamed to say that I didn't know that.
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

Yup! Anyways, my mom makes awesome stuff ( as I am want to say ) with apples and sausage in it. Its totally delish. Sorry about the whole turkey carcass comment...poultry kind of freaks me out. *isn't vegetarian*

So ANYWAYS....

New question...and I want everyone to answer, cause I've been doing some soul searching lately and I really think I'm going to move out of Michigan...

SO I pose to you, gentle-people, do you live in your home state/province/county/region?
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Yes, I live in my home state. No, I would not recommend it to anyone. ;)

As per Meesha's request, roll it.
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

And what fair state may that be?

Delusion?

Denial?
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

The Old Dominion: Virginia
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I moved away for a long time, but im back in the great state of Oklahoma.
R.I.P. Menasor
cotir2005
Powermaster

Post by cotir2005 »

Im from pennsylvania... I still live here only because im in college here. but at times i debate whether i want to try to get a job here or move south. I have family in virginia and might want to go there.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

I still live in my home state. I will most likely end up moving away from here for a few years depending on how certain situations go, and I'd also like to do some travelling should the opportunity arise, but I'm certain I would end up back here eventually ... even if it's only to catch a parade every other year, you know, with the dynasty we're building and all ... :wink:

(Stuff it, Magnus!)
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Im in pa also but its not my home state born in ohio rased in north carolina and southern Virgina. one day if possible we will move far south but that is one day and if and when the situation arises.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I was born in a state of distress! :-P

I guess the closest thing we have to your states is our counties, so The commander and myself live in County Antrim.

I do hope to live in the same state are Arcee eventually if all goes well and as hope.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I live in North Carolina... Forsyth County...in a town called Rural Hall. (two stoplights...we're very proud) I've always been an NC resident, but I have ventured to other states for education.

Rural Hall is a bird sanctuary, but that doesn't apply to Laserbeak or Buzzsaw. :lol:
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

I am still living in the county that I was born in. Its not a bad place to live, lots to do and all lifes necessities are close by so I don't see myself going anywhere for awhile.

Roll it.

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Not me. Born and raised in Rochester N.Y. At 19 joined the US navy. Lived in Jacksonville Fl From 1996 -2000. Moved to Annapolis Md. 2000-2003. Now I've been back in Jville since '03. We are getting ready to move over seas to Naples Italy. I will be going home for Christmas this year though.
My wife was raised here in Jville 1/2 the time(with Dad). The other was in Kansas. She still has fam(mom) there. We will probably come back here after Italy and probably stay in this state after my time in the Navy is done.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

I've never moved since i was born.Btw Computron,pay me a visit when you move to Italy, it's relatively close :P
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

OOC
You mean across the water or around on land? Through Serbia and such? I'm not too sure they like Americans there.
Nightshade
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Nightshade »

currently living in port richey florida, but I was an air force brat, born in mass. most of my family still lives in new england. I am not sure I would recomend moving to this area of florida as jobs are getting very hard to find.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Computron wrote:OOC
You mean across the water or around on land? Through Serbia and such? I'm not too sure they like Americans there.
I meant by crossing the sea :wink:
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

I live about 20 mins away from RP by car. I did move out of the country to a little island called the Isle Of Mann for a year. Best year of my life!!
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

Commander Megatron wrote:I live about 20 mins away from RP by car. I did move out of the country to a little island called the Isle Of Mann for a year. Best year of my life!!
i want to live there :cry:
The past is the greatest teacher