story line history of characters

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

story line history of characters

Post by Cliffjumper »

As much as id like to say im the biggest TF fan i just cant back it up as i ve only been right back into TFs for about 6 months is there somewhere i can get a full story run down on characters, for starters my fav character Cliffjumper. 8)

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

There is a profile of you in the Iacon Database.
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

I saw that it is really good. I want a storyline history :D

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

thanks heaps Dez I couldnt work out why after the movie I couldnt remember seeing me again. lol its because "i was never to be seen again" I guess I got Raptured :shock:

sto_vo_kor_2000
Alternator

Post by sto_vo_kor_2000 »

Cliffjumper wrote:thanks heaps Dez I couldnt work out why after the movie I couldnt remember seeing me again. lol its because "i was never to be seen again" I guess I got Raptured :shock:
No thats not it......The voice actor that you hired to do your voice quit.

Kemal Amin better known as "Casey" Kasem, left the show ahter some episodes that portraed some Arab characters as stereotypical villains.

Casey Kasem is of Arab decent.
Today is a good day to die.....but the day is not yet over!
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

really that sux they coulda hired someone else so annoying..... :?

Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Casey Kasem is widely reknowned for his voice talents. As well as Cliffjumper, he was the voice of Robin (as in Batman and), and Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

If anything, the writers should have done something other than to feed into stereotypes.

As far as the character leaving the show at that point, I am not 100% sure. Remember they where killing off almost 100% of the old characters in the movie, so they could move new product lines. The only reason that Bumblebee survived was that he was their token "kids will relate to this guy" character up until that point. Most of the highly paid voice talent at the point lost their jobs as well. Production values/cost dropped signifigantly for season 3.

Don't take it personally, most of my faves died at that point, too.
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

GOSH!!! that sux a whole lot :?

sto_vo_kor_2000
Alternator

Ultra Magnus wrote:Casey Kasem is widely reknowned for his voice talents. As well as Cliffjumper, he was the voice of Robin (as in Batman and), and Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

If anything, the writers should have done something other than to feed into stereotypes.

As far as the character leaving the show at that point, I am not 100% sure. Remember they where killing off almost 100% of the old characters in the movie, so they could move new product lines. The only reason that Bumblebee survived was that he was their token "kids will relate to this guy" character up until that point. Most of the highly paid voice talent at the point lost their jobs as well. Production values/cost dropped signifigantly for season 3.

Maybe but if they had any plans to get rid of Cliffjumper they would have ether killed him off in the film or let him disapear early in the film like they did some of the other year 1 bots.

At that point Cliffjumper and Jazz were the most reconizable voice actors on the cast.To fire Casey Kasem would not have been in their best interest.

But they did so many other things wrong as well.

Casey Kasem supposedly quit after the episode "Aerial Assault" of season 2 was produced.

Fortunately his voice acting for the movie was already complete by that point.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Ultra Magnus wrote:Casey Kasem is widely reknowned for his voice talents. As well as Cliffjumper, he was the voice of Robin (as in Batman and), and Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Maybe but if they had any plans to get rid of Cliffjumper they would have ether killed him off in the film or let him disapear early in the film like they did some of the other year 1 bots.

At that point Cliffjumper and Jazz were the most reconizable voice actors on the cast.To fire Casey Kasem would not have been in their best interest.

Casey Kasem supposedly quit after the episode "Aerial Assault" of season 2 was produced.

is that similar to the reason for dropping starscream as the voice actor was always being bailed out of jail/trouble.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
sto_vo_kor_2000
Alternator

Deszaras wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:

is that similar to the reason for dropping starscream as the voice actor was always being bailed out of jail/trouble.
I'm not sure if your asking a question here.But from what I heard that was one of the reasons they let the actor go but not the character.From my understanding the original plan was to bring back Starscream fairly early in season 3 but compelcations with the actor forced them to delay that move and then change their over all plans.

But thats something I just heard.