Questions about Dinobots

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

Okay, thickie is back ............

I saw a Slag painted green, I thought that they were grey.

I hope that I am not going colour blind, can anyone help. :?

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

It is one of the colour schemes used for the G2 version of Slag. Clicky

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

Oops, I should have checked that first :oops:

At least I am not going colour blind ............... :lol:

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
johnnetee
Minispy

Post by johnnetee »

Let's not forget that even though he was still a little on the dense side, Grimlock did LEAD the autobots and finally got them off of Earth in the comic. Blaster refused to follow Commander Grimlock. ;-)
ancientspark
Decoy

Post by ancientspark »

The whole idea of being programmed for sentient life is a great way to explain the difference between those that were given life by Vector Sigma and the Dinobots, who were more basically programmed by Wheeljack who was a great chap, but could NOT program nearly as well as Vector Sigma, who was pretty much made for the job. GREAT answer to something I've wondered myself about a lot.

Continuity is a beast when it comes to G1. I do not buy that the Quint's really built them. I buy the Primacon story from "Call of the Primatives" more, and that Unicron was an evil god and Primus was the good one, and later became Cybertron, as the series "Cybertron" goes on to tell.

I think the Quints, and this is my personal opinion, were trying to take credit for that race and just came a long and enslaved them, possibly brainwashing a great many.

I am hoping that TRANSFORMERS PRIME answers these burning questions in a very solid way and sticks with SOMETHING viable and can take on the mantle as THE PRIME CONTINUITY. You see, the new show is not called PRIME because of Optimus... its because its going to be THE PRIME CONTINUITY if it all works out... ratings wise.

Also with Hasbro OWNING the Hub, yeah... I dont see a problem with ratings SO MUCH.. lol

"Time makes ALL Things Possible, I can wait." - STARSCREAM.
----------------------
AncientSpark - I've been ... around.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Having Wheeljack program the Sparks into the Autobots would make for a great continuation of G1 though - in a mad scientist sort of way! :P