storyline

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

storyline

Post by Noble »

I am after an in depth story of the beginning of the transformers, I know about things like the quintessons designed the transformers but want to clarify more, anyone help ?
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

The Quintessons storyline was from the cartoon. There was no acknoledgement of Primus even though they had the Matrix and Unicron.

In the Comic the Transformers were created after Unicron and Primus fought. Primus was getting hammered by the chaos bringer and tricked Unicron into coming through a portal int 2 barren asteroids, trapping their energy forms in the asteroids for Eons.

Primus shaped his prison into a Planet he called Cybertron and created robotic beings he dubbed "The Transformers" to be his last line of defense for when his battle with Unicron was to end. Primus instilled his essence into the Matrix which could give Transformers life. It was handed down through the ages from Prime to Prime.

Basically Primus created the original transformers and then from there they created there own. Using the Matrix or by placing them in a CR Chamber with a spark and boosting the spark into action with a massive input of Energon. Hope that helps Onslaught.
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Noble »

thanks that has helped, but why was there different versions in the comics and the tv series, any particular reason, it seems strange to me that since they are the same thing it has 2 varying versions ?
Commander Megatron

The cartoon was an animatedtoy advert. The bad guys always lost and the good guys always saved the day. Thats the way it was in kids cartoons. Except for the Ultimate doom and Dinoibot Island they were really only short bites of action. The comic has always been the one to go by for storylines and character building. The comic had two versions as well, the US and the UK. Hence the comic review. The UK comic was harder hitting with much deeper storylines.
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Noble »

cool I didn't know that, I guess I'll have to get some comics then !
Commander Megatron

Get the Graphic novels, they are excellent!
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I read a couple of them, they were indeed good.
Noble
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Noble »

ok will do
cheers
Commander Megatron

What ones have you read Sideways.