Time Traveller

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
trance
Site Admin

Time Traveller

Post by trance »

Hey Ben,

I never did quite get the allusion to your handle.....but always felt it would look too dumb to ask <G>

Anyhow, I heard there's a new movie, Mrs. Time Traveller or something like that, have you heard about it? Does it have anything to do with your nick?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

the TT handle was something from an old, old forum that doesn't exist anymore called generation 3 boards. I honestly don't remember how exactly I came up with it, maybe reading a little HG Wells or something beforehand. Also, interestingly, Astrotrain was in my signature. And FYI, traveller with two l's is a legitimate, although somewhat decidedly british spelling of traveler.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Time Traveller wrote:the TT handle was something from an old, old forum that doesn't exist anymore called generation 3 boards. I honestly don't remember how exactly I came up with it, maybe reading a little HG Wells or something beforehand. Also, interestingly, Astrotrain was in my signature. And FYI, traveller with two l's is a legitimate, although somewhat decidedly british spelling of traveler.
Haha, that's how I'd spell TRAVELLER anyways! Though I'm known for my preference toward awkward spellings (e.g. GREY instead of GRAY and cancelled instead of canceled, etc.)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*high-fives Trance for spelling it "cancelled"