Sandstorm and Octane

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
megaprime
Powermaster

Sandstorm and Octane

Post by megaprime »

No doubt, you guys are all familiar with Sandstorm, one of the three Autobot Triplechangers. Octane, a Decepticon Triplechanger, is also a popular character.

See, the thing is it's been quite a long time since the last time I watched the cartoon including Sandstorm and Octane. I simply remember there's one particular episode showing Sandstorm and Octane have a race. They transform into vehicles, and then into aircrafts. Plus, they are quite friendly to each other. I have to admit I've already forgot the precise scenario. Consequently, you guys are my hope to figure out what's really going on.

If you can give me complete bios about Sandstorm and Octane, plus a brief explanation for the relationship between these two, I will be truly grateful.
8) 8) 8)
G1 Transformers,
the incredible creatures,
nothing else can be better,
WE LOVE THEM FOR EVER.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Go get Season 3 DVD box sets and watch "Theif In The Night" and "Starscream's Ghost"
All your answers will be waiting for you in the Box ;)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

actually, i just got s3 p1, watched it over four day's course, and am willing to share the wealth of knowledge if you really want a spoiler.
megaprime
Powermaster

Well

Post by megaprime »

Well, after a long time of consideration, finally I've decided to let you guys give me the info about Sandstorm and Octane directly, my fellow TF fans. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cuz I know you are the answer. :wink: :wink: :wink:
In addition, if you can tell me more about Sixshot, (How does he show up in the story and how does he die?) I would be truly grateful. Thanks in advance. 8) 8) 8)
G1 Transformers,
WE LOVE THEM FOR EVER.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

okay. sandstortm and octane.
sandstorm lives on a peaceful "A" planet paradron. they evacuated cybertron for safety. they have plenty of energy. D's go through a black hole and wind up there, marauding ensues. A's and sandstorm lead the paradron A's and evacuate planet, destroying it behind them to keep it from galvatron and the D's.
octane buddies up with trypticon and makes a deal with some arab oil baron of carbombia, and plots to use trypsie beefed up with carbombia's special oil to take command of the D's. galvatron finds out and boots him.

one plot hole later, the two outsiders hook up and become buddies, until assasination attempts on octane split them up and they eventually wind up back with their respective teams.
megaprime
Powermaster

Thanks, Time Traveller

Post by megaprime »

Thanks, Time Traveller
Now I got it. 8)
G1 Transformers,
WE LOVE THEM FOR EVER.