Most evil Megatron?

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Most evil Megatron?

Post by Crankshaft »

Which incarnation of Megatron do you think is the most evil? For me it's either the Animated Megatron, the live action Megatron, or the Prime Megatron.
Optimus: Transfuhm und uttuhk!!

Bumblebee: What did you say?

Optimus: *takes down faceplate* I said transform and attack!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Three words

Beast.Wars.Megatron.

Best.Megatron.Ever.

I.Guess.This.Was.More.Than.Three.Words.
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Post by Crankshaft »

Blackjack wrote:Three words

Beast.Wars.Megatron.

Best.Megatron.Ever.

I.Guess.This.Was.More.Than.Three.Words.
Whatever.You.Say.Shatner. :P
Optimus: Transfuhm und uttuhk!!

Bumblebee: What did you say?

Optimus: *takes down faceplate* I said transform and attack!!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Yeah, I agree Blackjack. Beast Wars Megatron is probably the most evil incarnation of that character ever. :twisted:
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I will say that Prime Megatron could give him a run for his money. If he ever wakes up and starts doing his thing* again.

*animating an army of undead Transformers.

I've never watched RID, Armada, Energon, or Cybertron so I know nothing of Megatron in those. But I believe there is one who would rather die than accept Optimus Prime's help. That's pretty evil too.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Beast Wars Megatron for most evil? Yeeesss *wiggles fingers*

I think the prime Megatron has a lot of evil potential, but its way to early to tell for him. I guess that's how I feel about that entire show though, lots of potential, too early to tell.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I.Agree.Blackjack.

BW Megatron had plans upon plans within plans, and he was as smart as a whip. Moreover, he survived so many threats from within (like Tarantulas' machinations), and he always rebounded well from defeat, recalculating a new path to his goal faster than your fancy Garmin after you take a wrong turn.

Prime Megatron has a lot of potential, I also agree, but he has a ways to go to establish himself. Prime Starscream, however, has already sealed his place as the most evil Screamer ;)
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Shattered Glass Megatron.

Or maybe Masterpiece Megatron, with orange safety cap.

;-)
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

Didn't BM megatron wipe out all of cybertron? Including the decepticons? That would make him the most successful megatron I'm familiar with.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I'm not one hundred percent on this and I know nothing outside of what occured in the show. But I'm pretty sure that he did not seeing as how the Maximals still have somewhere to head home to at the end of BW. There's also this Tri Predacus Council thing that is working against BW Megatron in the backgroud, so obvious they never got wiped out by him and have such agents as Ravage and Tarantulus sent to foil his plans.

Unless you're thinking of Beast Machines Megatron who is not the same characters no matter what anyone else says and as I have not watched all of BM I decline comment on him.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Yes, LD2062, BM Megatron wiped out all sentient life on Cybertron and replaced it with a drone army. On the other hand, he was defeated by a handful of hippies, so draw your own conclusions.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I tract my entire earlier statement after having watched all of Beast Machines. First of all I got the M and W confused in LD2062's post so I thought he was saying BW Megatron had wiped out Cybertron.

But they are the same guy, probably the only character who is the same in both BW and BM. And Megatron just keeps getting better throughout the entire show. I never felt like there was one time when he didn't have the upper hand in BM. His overall evil plan is kind of lame though.

1. Eat a bunch of sparks
2. ???
3. Profit
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Well I know its only a game, but I found the one from War for Cybertron pretty cuthroat, especially playing as him lol. I would agree in the BW megs being a the most evil. Just plain cunning and ruthless.
R.I.P. Menasor
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

As far as evil megatrons go, TF:P Megatron is rising fast. I was hoping SOOOO hard that he would actually KILL Starscream for a change... brix would have been sh**.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I agree TT, that would happen everywhere.
R.I.P. Menasor
ancientspark
Decoy

Post by ancientspark »

Not to be nitpicking, but technically, Beast Wars/Machines Megatron was really Megatron 2, he named himself after G1 Megatron in honor of him, but he certainly had a different spark.

If TransFormers Prime had not of come about, I would agree that BW/BM has the most evil form of a Megatron ... but then I met Frank Welkers RE-invisioning of MEGS as TF:PRIME would have him and I must say... even as he is not yet fully established, after he came back he certainly has had his way with "dear" old Starscream, and he's taken back command with an iron fist. Odd thing is the last few episodes have not done a lot with him, OR Prime for that matter... but that will change now that the Mech are involved... hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of Megatron the Merciless.

Always to remember : We are all opinionated here... but that does not make any one of us more or less right than the other.
----------------------
AncientSpark - I've been ... around.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

It doesn't really matter if he has a different spark or if his name is still Megatron as far as I'm concerned. Also I haven't seen the latest, latest episodes of Prime because I'm getting sick of waiting the two-three week periods in between new episodes, but I do like Megatron now that he has returned. He still hasn't surpassed 'Megatron 2' in my opinion because he hasn't really done anything yet other than terrorize Starscream.

Always to remember: I am right, you are not. :P
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Blackjack wrote:... because I'm getting sick of waiting the two-three year periods in between new episodes, but I do like Megatron now that he has returned...
fixed that for ya.

Always remember.... TT is MORE right. :lol:
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Your all wrong, its still me!!! Thew comic incarnation o Megatronwas the most insidiously evil of all of them. Yes Beast Wars Megatron was evil but not a patch on comicG1 Megatron.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

Was that before or after Shockwave handed you your ass? :P