Profiles of the Transformers

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Here is the second...............Shockwave.

SHOCKWAVE

Primary Function:MILITARY OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Motto:"Clarity of thought before rashness of action."

BIO
Shockwave was a loyal soldier on a par with Soundwave until that is his ego told him he would make a better leader than Megatron. He would stop any attempts to overthrow Meagtron and him and Soundwave fawned over him like a bad energon leak. Shockwave is run by logic pure and simple. The best way I can think of describing him is the way Scorponok put it. "A computer on legs!" He has a massive data grid and when asked a question put it to good use on finding an answer, which he usually does.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Shockwave is physically one of the most powerful Decepticons; he is one of the few that could go toe-to-toe with Megatron and wealk away alive. (let me just interject here that I would kill him-Megs) He's extremely smart and his logical methods are deadly effective. His cannon arm is connected to a nuclear reactor in his torso and has nearly complete control over most forms of radiation, from the electromagnetic spectrum to x-rays, infrared, and radio waves. He can manipulate this as powerful energy blasts, which are magnified even further in his space gun mode. In that mode, he retains his robot mode size and can still use his flight abilities.

WEAKNESSES
Shockwave guzzles fuel, making him dependant on frequent recharging. He can combat this by using radioactive fuels in his reactor. His dependence on logic means that fast thinking and clever 'cons can outwit him.

There you go Delita-1 is there anyone else you would like done?
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

So far we have profiles of; Me,Rp,Fortress Maximus,Hotrod,Arcee, Shockwave,Optimus Prime,Devastator, Soundwave and Skywarp. Not bad I suppose. Don't be shy people, just ask!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

and me!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Commander Megatron wrote:Don't be shy people, just ask!
Well, if you're itching to do more - I have a few more I'd be interested in.
Galvatron
Cyclonus
Starscream
Ratchet - I don't know why, but I think Ratchet is my favorite autobot.
If Elita-1 has one, I'd like that too.

I think that might keep you busy for a little while. :P
Commander Megatron

Sorry forgot about Bens! Yes give me a couple of days and I will put them up for you. Starting with Galvatron.....
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

No! I want them now!!! :x

Just kidding :wink:
Commander Megatron

Lol! Very good Delita, very good.......
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I am going to do one of the Beast Wars character that I represent: Inferno. Hopefully this will clear up some of the questions I've been getting about why I keep calling Megatron my queen.

First of all, for any who have not seen Beast Wars, this is a short background. The story takes places many years after the great war. The Autobots are now Maximals and the Decepticons are now Predicons. At the start of the story, the Predicons have stolen something important from Cybertron and the Maximals are giving chase. After a long journey they finally meet in combat in orbit over some planet. Both ships end up crashing into the planet. The characters' transformations are modified to represent the life on the planet (animals) and the Beast Wars begin. The Maximals' ship was carrying a bunch of Maximals inside stasis capsules which are called Protoforms. These Protoforms fall out of the ship and end up orbiting the planet and eventually falling to the planet's surface. One of the main goals of both sides is to increase their numbers by finding a Protoform capsule and activating it, either as a Maximal or a Predicon. This is where the story of Inferno begins.

Bio: When his protoform fell to the planet it was damaged, thus there was a problem with his programming. When he was activated by the Predicons, Inferno was programmed as a fire ant and he believed that he was an ant (not a transformer). Inferno's first goal is to protect his colony, which he believed was his capsule, but eventually he begins to call the Predicon ship "the colony". He believes Megatron is the queen ant and thus he calls Megatron "my queen" and "the royalty". His is insanely loyal and willing to die multiple times in the service of the royalty. He is also quite insane, always laughing in the face of certain destruction. Inferno enjoys nothing more than serving the royalty, second only to watching the maximals burn.

Weapons/Abilities: Inferno is one of the most Powerful characters in the show. In robot mode, his thorax opens up into a four-booster rocket with a gyrostablizer that allows him to fly (one of the few chars that can fly in robot mode). He wields two huge guns that are almost as big as he is. These weapons have two modes: flamethrower mode (of course) and they also fire gigantic rocket shells.

Weaknesses: Although he is extremely loyal, Inferno is the not smartest Predicon. He is also rather gullible and will do anything Megatron says even if it leads to his own near-demise. Sometimes he is too busy wanting to burn the Maximals to think about the consequences of his actions (and by this I mean he has caused himself or other Predicons problems).
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Thanks, that does clear things up. I've never seen or read anything about Beast Wars...yet. :D
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Inferno wrote:He believes Megatron is the queen ant and thus he calls Megatron "my queen" and "the royalty".
Yeah, I made the connection, but I never knew his back-story. Interesting character. I don't know anything about Beast Wars.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The thing about Beast Wars is that many of the characters are amazingly developed and deep. Inferno is actually one of the chars who does not have an amazing amount of character development, but nevertheless I like his story.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

When my mini-con was around 5 he started watching the Beast Wars. I of course watched with him and I do remember the Inferno character. He was actually quite funny.
Always calling Megatron a queen and I don't recall Megatron being offended by it. :?

The funny thing is as I watched Beast Wars, I wasn't satisfied.
I'm a classic G1 all the way. That is when I decided to get back into the Transformers and I started searching for the toys etc.

To narrow it down, Beast Wars is what got me hooked again.
I shown my mini-con the "REAL" transformers and he has been hooked since.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Oh Megatron didn't like being called a queen. He tried to kill Inferno for it several times.

Good show with raising your minicons the right way. Although Beast Wars definitely gets a rating above the G1 cartoon in my book.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

not to mention if you watch far enough they are indelibly connected...
Commander Megatron

I purchased the Ultimate Guide and it explains the connection quite well. Tho I do dislike being called a queen!!
Commander Megatron

Ratchet

Her goes Delita. 1st Ratchet

RATCHET

Primary Function:MEDIC

Motto"You break it,I'll remake it."

BIO
Ratchet is the best medic of all the transformers. He is a lighthearted jokester who likes to party. All he is trying to do basically is keep the Autobots mentally healthy as well as physically.His loose wit and coarse language help everyone relax, and don't infringe on his gentle and compassionate operating technique. He is the autobots friend 1st and doc second and his iron determination has kept him stoic in the face of the war. He tends to give Optimus a lot more back chat than anyone else.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
He is highly intelligent and is versed in the physiology of many galactic species including humans. He is equipped with asorted medical equipment, laser scalpels, arc welders,electrical sensors, diagnostics and more. The lasers and scalpels can be used for offense, but aren't very powerful. He carries a standard laser rifle to make up for this fact.

WEAKNESSESHe isnt very strong or resistant to damage. Also he tends to party after a successful operation which can interfere in other aspects of his duties.

There you are 1 down 3 to go, next is Cyclonus and what a profile!!
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Holy Crap!

*has the tf equivalent of a heart attack*
Commander Megatron

Cyclonus is even better!!
Commander Megatron

Now cyclonus, read on....

CYCLONUS

Primary Function:SABOTEUR

Motto:"Compassion is the Autobot's downfall"

BIO
Cyclonus is the ultimate Decepticon soldier, powerful reliable and his hatred of the autobots knows no bounds. He will follow Galvatrons orders without question and kill autobots without mercy. He is a harsh but fair lieutenat who has earned the respect of his troops and the disdain of those who would seek to overthrow Galvatron. They know anyone seeking to take command would have to face Cyclonus first and thats a risk few are willing to take.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Cyclonus power is second only to Galvatron. He is highly intelligent and skilled as a warrior and lieutenant. In robot mode, he wields an oxidizing laser that fuses its targets mechanisms. His jet mode is capable of inter-solar sytem travel, and is armed with laser cannons and an incendiary bomb rack. He can reach speeds of Mach 5 in the atmosphere and is capable of reaching escape velocity and travelling between planets in a standard solar system.

WEAKNESSES
Subject exhibits no known physical weaknesses.

Ther you are Delita, will do the others when I get the books back from Hotrod
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Tue May 13, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Thank you :mrgreen: