Profiles of the Transformers

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

i made all that up, in about 15 mins :P
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

It took me longer than that to type in my profile!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

eh, I used to do a lot of writing back in the day.
Commander Megatron

Yeah TT, all that logging reports and keeping track of all the nonsense that the council do, especially when choosing the new "Prime"
Commander Megatron

Skywarp

As requested Skywarp here is your Profile......

SKYWARP

Primary Function:WARRIOR

Motto:"Strike when the enemy isn't looking."

BIO
Skywarp is a sneaky,underhanded brute whose miniscule attention span haphazardly jumps from one cruel amusement to anothe. His simple-minded nature can be deceptive, though; Skywarp has an almost autistic creativity when it comes to using his powers for brutal and destructive acts. He'll appear out of nowhere to strike at unsuspecting Autobots (or random innocents) with an uncanny ability to choose the best moment to strike. His skills as a warrior earn him the respect of his fellow Decepticons,and his rude sense of humor also enhances his populartity among them. His sudden jokes are invariably simplistic and mean, and everyone enjoys them.....except the butt of the physically abusive pranks.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject possesses above average strength and resistance to physical damage. He's an experienced but straightforward soldier. In jet mode, his top speed is Mach 2, and he's armed with heat-seeking missiles. A design quirk bestows subject with his most useful ability; instantaneous teleportation. He can transport himself uo to 2.5 miles in one jump, but his accuracy decreases significantly as he approaches the maximum teleportation distance. In robot mode, subject is armed with variable-caliber machine guns.

WEAKNESSES
Subject is not very intelligent. Without direct guidance, he becomes less useful as a soldier.
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

Also, Skywarp, here is Devastator's.......

DEVASTATOR

Primary Function:WARRIOR

Motto"Thinking and winning do not mix"

BIO
Devastator has a unique mind all his own, but it is based upon what the constructicons can agree upon. This results in a constant mental struggle within Devastators head, as the 6 different personalities give him 6 different viewpoints at any given moment. Devastator displays a confused and a childlike demeanour because of this, which belies his brutal nature. He ignores all the voices and settles on one course of action, destroy everything without a Decepticon insignia on it.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Incredibly strong, subject can make a mile deep fissure in the ground with one punch. He wields a thermal cannon (mixmasters gun,Megs) that fires bursts of heat capable of reaching temperatures of 10,000 degrees Celsius. Subject has acess to his components parts abilities, but his limited intelligence makes their use highly ineffective.

WEAKNESSES
The technology that forms subject is actually quite primitive. However, the constructicons are under orders not to redesign it incase they diminish this combiners battlefield effectiveness.

There you go Skywarp, both profiles done. Anymore requests anyone?
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*opens and closes his fingers, causing loud crunching noises* actually, i liked writing combat sequnces. *looks up, grinning* the warrior with the best written story always wins...
Commander Megatron

There is an underlying meaning to that TT, care to share?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

nah, i'm sick and cranky today. :P
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Aah does Time Traveler need a glass of energon-aid and an energon-goodie :wink:
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Thanks Meg. I was wanting the stats. on Devastator cause I am not sure it they even made a tech sheet for him,was it on the gift box set?I am trying to get all tech sheet for the TFs I don't have there boxs for.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

yes, and, after most of the day and many hours of the night in the CR chamber, i'm doing much better.
Commander Megatron

Good to see you back to normal again Ben, can't have the keeper of cybertron feeling ill can we? Of course not.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

no. in fact, i take small doses of cybervenom regularly to build immunities to them.
Commander Megatron

Careful you don't overdose on it!!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I have 2 profile requests if you get time - Optimus Prime & Shockwave
Commander Megatron

I will do them for the end of today.
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

I still like to get stats on Devastator.
Commander Megatron

I have a new book coming that will give me the stats, so bear with me Skywarp!!
Commander Megatron

Here is the first of your requests Delita-1............ Optimus Prime.

OPTIMUS PRIME

Primary Function:COMMANDER

Motto:"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

BIO
Every autobot in their army would die for Optimus Prime. For his honesty and his kindness,plus the fact that he is as dedicated and as loyal to his friends as they come. The Autobots rely on Optimus to handle things no matter how grim they are or it looks. He has great capabilities as a military commander:fearless, intelligent,compassionate and powerful. He has grown from being an unsure archivist to a wise and confident leader. Hec would never ask an autobot to do what he wouldn't do himself. The experience of being there himself, a confused and scared autobot just trying to do what is right.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Optimus is the strongest and most intelligent aautobot of all. He has exceptional leadership skills which is why he was chosen to be the bearer of the Matrix. He's one of the best hand-to-hand fighters there is. His trailer converts into a field command station, complete with a dual missile launcher, communications stations and a repair bay. He's also got a remote control reconnaissance module called rollerthat he can control from a distance of 1,200 miles away. In robot mode, he's armed with a powerful laser cannon rifle.

WEAKNESSES
Prime has no physical weaknesses. Is compassion for others leves him vulnerable to someone more ruthless like Megatron. But then if he didn't he wouldn't be Optimus Prime. Also Prime is 3 parts trailer,robot and roller. Any damage to 1 is felt by the other 2.
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.