Profiles of the Transformers

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

SoundWave (Decepticon)

Function: Communications

"Cries and screams are music to my ears!"

It is said Soundwave can hear a fly sneeze. Uses anything he hears for blackmail to advance his status. Opportunist. Despised by all other Decepticons. Sensors can detect even lowest energy radio transmissions. Able to read minds by monitoring electrical brain impulses. Acts as radio link for others. Locates and identifies Autobots, then informs Decepticons. Carries a concussion blaster gun. Often target of retaliation by his comrades.

Stength 8
Intelligence 9
Speed 2
Endurance 6
Rank 8
Courage 5
Firepower 6
Skill 10
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Soundwave would you mind if I did a profile of you as well?
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Please do commander!!
Commander Megatron

Soundwave Profile

Here we go Soundwave.

SOUNDWAVE

Primary Function:COMMUNICATIONS

Motto:"Cries and screams are music to my ears"

BIO
What is more valuable to a commander, loyalty or reliability? Loyalty is a luxury, reliability is a necessity for effective military operations. Soundwave exemplifies the latter while projecting as much as the former as possible. He is an indispensible lieutenant and and a fierce warrior, with seemingly unshakeable loyalty to me and our cause.When I enter into combat with soundwave beside me, I am assured that he will perform his role unerringly. However I am well aware of his blackmauiling of other Decepticons and the fearsome retribuition he takes on any who attempt cross him, safe in the knowledge that he is virtually untouchable in his current position. His flaunting of his role have caused many to turn against him, which has only strengthened his need for my favor and implicit protection. Thus far, Soundwave has been utterly faithful to my commands and risked his own life on my behalf several times. But is he only biding his time until his own powerbase is secure enough? Many great commanders have been undone by trust and friendship in the past...
can I afford to extend these to even my most capable soldier?

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Soundwave has great physical strength and intelligence. He is a skilled and highly professional soldier and lieutenant. His iternal scanners can detect even the lowest level energy transmissions for communication purposes, as well as sounds that are nearly inaudible to most audio sensors.His advanced sensor suite allows him to monitor electrical impulses, giving him limited level of telepathy at close range. Subject can also operate as a communications centre for the Decepticons, keeping all units within 1000 miles in contact. In robot mode, he wields a concussion cannon and a shoulder mounted, multi chambered mini rocket launcher. In both modes, his chest cavity can store compressed forms of the assorted Decepticon cassettes. Subject can then select and relaunch any of the stored cassettes.

WEAKNESSES
As with his dealing with other Decepticons, I have to ask myself can I trust him?
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Excellent Commander!!
Commander Megatron

You are more than welcome Soundwave.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Check this out Commander!!

MEGATRON

Cold, Cruel, Calculating......Megatron is all these things and much more.
Even those closest to him see only a fragment of his true nature. Not for nothing did Megatron choose the name Decepticon: his every move or plan is a bluff wrapped in deceit, forever masking his true intent. For Megatron, it was never just about defeating the Autobots or reigning supreme over Cybertron. His agenda was more far-reaching than mere conquest. He planned to turn Cybertron itself into a vast war planet, and use it to spread tyranny across the galaxy.

WEAPONRY

Immensley powerful and keenly intelligent, Megatron is a formidable foe...or master. megatron rules through fear, and woe betide any who dare to challenge him. He is himself a weapon. However, in robot mode he can combine with weapon extensions to form a particle beam cannon and a telescopic laser.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

No one yet managed to measure or determine the exact upper limit of Megatron's power, be it his strength and durability in robot mode or his massive, destructive firepower in either mode. In robot mode, his arm-mounted fusion cannon can tap energy from the heart of a black hole, channeling it into a blast capable of shattering mountains. An expert in hand-to-hand combat, battle strategy, and combat techniques, resistant to all forms of physical damage and fatigue, Megatron has virtually no known weaknesses.

CYBERTONIAN MODE

In his origional Hyper-Tank mode, Megatron was a rolling battle station, a one-robot engine of destruction. Not one to hide behind his troops, Megatron would often lead from the front, blasting and battering his way through any defenses. Multiple concussion cannons, artillery launchers, and particle beam accelerators made his personal arsenal second to none.

KEY POINTS OF MEGATRONS ANATOMY

Primary fusion cannon ( and reaction chamber)

Transdimensional weapons uplink and mass displaement interface

Backup cannon on rolling track assembly

Variable output sensors

Spark chamber and fission core; feedback coils

Subsurface tri-polymer musculature and cranial sensors

Forearm hydraulics, primary internal fuel lines, and subsystems

Shock absorbers and secondary impact dampers

Impacted gravityfolded alloy casing

Thunderpad dampers for stealth approach

Energon converters reserve fuel cells, and full leg hydraulics
Commander Megatron

Excellent Soundwave, I take it that is from the ultimate guide book? Thanks for taking the time to do it.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Yes Commander lots of detail!!! You are welcom!!
Commander Megatron

We will have to do one of Alpha Trion for Ben. I will do one later! Is he in the ultimate guide?
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Would have to see!
Commander Megatron

Cancel that last order about alpha trion, it is of no consequence now.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

Roger that!
Commander Megatron

If shockwave makes his presence felt I will do his profile too.
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

That would be great!! Wait, I'm picking up a frequency.........something about the autobots planning to surrender...............sounds like Jazz and Inferno talking................something about how scared they are.
Commander Megatron

Can you decifer it Soundwave?
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

I like to hear Devastator's and get his spec tech ratings,always maybe skywarps.Bio I have his box.
Commander Megatron

I will do the 2 Profiles for you over the weekend and as for the tech specs rating that is down to Soundwave when he returns.....
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

"TT"
Alleigance: Primus
Function: Steward of Cybertron

STR 8
INT 10
SPD 9
END 10
RNK ?
CRG 10
FPR 7
SKL 10

Patient and eternal, TT walks softly and carries a big ion cannon. Constantly on the prowl for corruption, he asks questions first, excepting the cases of Quitessons (and spammers). He has been the first to arrange tentative peace between Autobot and Decepticon, forging a powerful alliance under common interests with Megatron. His primary goal is to unite all Cybertronians as sons and daughters of Primus. He first appeared to the modern universe when Autobot and Decepticons united to defeat Unicron and perpetuate Transformer existance (true story... I was born on the opening day of TFtM...8/8/86!) and has continued to encourage peace among the warring factions since then. He has since adopted a small corner of a world distant from Cybertron as his home... a haven for any of his mechanical brethren.

Abilities:
His first alternate earth mode, a Lamborghini Countach LP500S, can achieve a maximum land speed of over 200 mph. In this form, his engine can produce a howling wail heard for miles around that scrambles weaponry circuits in other Transformers in range. His second mode, a Leopard II tank, allows his much the opposite effect: maximum armor, armament, and combat capability. He can fire rocket-powered shells that can decimate armored targets miles away. Smokescreens and smoke grenades provide cover and dampen the effects of energy weapons, while a watertight sealing system allows him to ford up to 100 feet of water. His flight mode resembles a f-14 fighter jet. It is said he has additional alternate modes, but one is likely Cybertronian and has never been seen.

Weapons:
Other than those mounted to his vehicle forms, TT carries a highly modified machinegun based around the human MG-42. It is mounted with a superheater that charges the original armor piercing ammunition with enough energy to damage Cybertronain gravity folded alloys. The barrel has been reforged to withstand these temperatures, but firing 1300 rounds per minute, it still needs to be changed every couple minutes of continued firing. It is also mounted with a long range multispectrum scope for single-fire mode. Since the gun is built to withstand extreme temperatures, a hose from TT's internal nuclear core exhaust can be attached, and the weapon used as a flamethrower. His most useful tool and devastating weapon, though, is his ability to time-travel.

Weaknesses:
Incredibly fuel-efficient, versatile, and wise, TT's weaknesses seem far and few between. Since he is seldom engaged in combat, however, his physical weaknesses, if any, remain undiscovered.

Yay for another friday night with nothing to do.
Commander Megatron

Absolutely excellent Ben, excellent. How long did it take you to gather all tht info together? Very 8)