Great editorial on TF's

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Starscream_
Minispy

Great editorial on TF's

Post by Starscream_ »

This guy is really funny, he is a teacher who went over to Japan to teach and he gained popularity by writing about his daily encounters and thoughts. He made a very interesting post about TF's long ago and thought some of you may agree and like what he wrote so check it out.

http://www.outpostnine.com/editorials/source.html

** Please be warned that he often uses curse words etc in his writings.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

And Perceptor, an Autobot who transformed into a microscope. Yes, in the middle of an intergalactic war he transforms into a microscope. Yes, a microscope. Hey Perceptor, while we're in the middle of this big intergalactic war, could you transform and magnify this rock for me? Thanks.

Hilarious, but very apt. TYho he could use the microscope as a weapon it fired a laser like a cannon
Starscream_
Minispy

Post by Starscream_ »

I'm wondering if any of you agree with his thoughts on the first TF movie, I know I agreed 100% with the author.

More on perceptor:
Prime is taken back to the robot hospital or whatever, where Perceptor tells him and, coincidentally, all the sucky new Autobots, that there's nothing he can do and Prime is gonna die. See! I told you Perceptor is f****** useless! Prime takes his Matrix of Leadership, the most important thing IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, and gives it to his old friend (and coincidentally, sucky new Autobot) Ultra Magnus, who promptly fumbles it like a Dallas Cowboy. And then he dies. The Hero of the Universe, Optimus Prime, is dead. If you listen carefully, you can probably still hear children screaming, even way back in 1988.
LoooL
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

That was really funny! I could've done without all the blowing of Optimus Prime, but overall, very good.
cdeakle wrote:I'm wondering if any of you agree with his thoughts on the first TF movie, I know I agreed 100% with the author.
YES. For the most part. :lol:
Commander Megatron

Me too except with all the hype about Prime, he also fails to mention that I killed him :twisted:
Starscream_
Minispy

Post by Starscream_ »

Commander Megatron wrote:Me too except with all the hype about Prime, he also fails to mention that I killed him :twisted:
If you look closely you get some props here and there:
Let it be known that Megatron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galvatron. By far.
xD I think in the new TF movie we shall see you kickin alot of autobot arse ;p
Commander Megatron

Of course!