Who did more for the Auotobot's?

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Who did more for the Auotobot's?

Post by Commander Megatron »

Optimus Prime or Emirate Xaaron? Now before you all rush in and say "Optimus Prime" do a bit of homework and research your answer. Lets face it while Prime was deactivated on Earth with me, Trannis and then Straxus ruled Cybertron. The Autobots wre in disarray after Trannis marched in and executed the Autobot council! HA!

Xaaron fled with a hundred of his followers and they lived underground for hundreds of years, gathering weapons and energon, regrouping to one day try and reclaim Cybertron from the Decepticons. Emirate Xaaron did alll the work on this front. He gave the mantle of leadership to Optimus Prime in the first place.

They actually did try and mount a challenge to get Cybertron back, but it didn't happen. The Decepticons turned back under orders from me to get the Insecticons ready to go to Earth. Xaaron was the bait for the attack, the live bait. Would Prime have done that? He is so full of his own importance that he thinks that the Autobots can't do without him.

In my opinion he is wrong, Xaaron and the Cybertron based Autobots did without him for 4 million years. As for being the best warrior in the Autobot army, for me that is Ultra Magnus. I am sure I am going to get a load of backlash from the Autobots about this, being Decepticon Commander and all that, but, as I have said, do your homework first.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Wasn't Fort Max described as the major leader on Cybertron in his bio?

Anyway, Xaaron's live bait thing... Yeah, i think Prime would've done that. Truth is, the autobots tend NOT to win without him :lol:

Just don't forget, Megatron, the same could be said about you ;) Does that make Trannis or Straxus a better leader?
Commander Megatron

Fort Max was not the major leader on Cybertron, he wanted to leave but Ultra Magnus said no. So he deactivated himself, when he woke Cybertron was still at war. That is when he cleared of to nebulos.

As for Trannis and Straxus.

Trannis; He was a ruthless and Merciless killer, he, as I have stated elsewhere took over during my adsence. His failing was that he became content and lazy, the Autobots had started to rise again and XAARON sent the wreckers to execute him. Which they did. Little did Xaaron know but the Decepticons were planning to do this anyway. It was one of the few mistakes that Xaaron made cos then Straxus took over.

To sum up in view of "Warlord" Trannis, he should have pushed on and wiped out the Autobots all together, then spread out across the Universe. Much like Jhiaxus and the G2 robots. Before anyone says this is about Prime and Xaaron not the G2 storyline.

Straxus; A tyrant to the extreme, he would execute his own warriors and he ruled through fear, with no respect. Straxus nearly wiped he Autobots out, they were forced quite literally, underground. This is where Xaaron was at his best, he gathered up the Autobots again, using the sewers as corridors in a massive uderground planet wide base. They were there because Syraxus was ruthless in his pursuit and any he caught were dumped into the Smelting pools. he would have ruled for a lot longer had his body not been destroyed by Blaster, his head was kept alive in a life support bubble, which I duly crushed along with his head when he tried to possess my body.

To sum up in view of "Lord" Straxus, the mistake he made in his fight with Blaster, although not straight away, cost him his life. He could well have pressed on and like Trannis should have wiped out the entire Autobot race.

The weaknesses of these two fools are not mistakes I would have made. In my absence the Decepticons did well, but still the Autobots were there, Straxus and Trannis were worthy successors, but had I have still been there the Autobots would have been extinct.

As for Prime and Xaaron, I still say that Xaaron did more for the Autobots than Prime did.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

however, we can never know what decisions or mistakes you would or wouldn't have made, cus you werent' there. same with prime ;)
Commander Megatron

Prime was an excellent leader, the Autobots looked up to him but he jut lacked that certain...I don't know, something that Xaaron had. I know we both weren't there me nor Prime but then if we had would the war have panned out that much different?
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

I know that I am considerably green compared to you two boys but, I think that Prime did more. he was the backbone that the Autobots were built upon, Xaaron was just riding the coattails. Sorry boss.
Commander Megatron

You obviously didnt do your homework!!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

From what I've read thus far Emirate Xaaron. It seems like Optimus Prime spends most of his time sitting around moping. Don't get me wrong (SEAN), I do in fact like Optimus Prime. He just doesn't seem to DO a whole lot. :?
Commander Megatron

I agree, well said Delita-1.
Cyclonus

Post by Cyclonus »

Ok, so after how shall we say, I was politely told to do a bit of research by a certain Commander. I have seen his point, Xaaron did more than I realised. A lot more than prime.
Commander Megatron

You would have saved yourself a rollicking had you have done your homework in the first instance. :wink:
Cavshock
Minispy

Post by Cavshock »

Lord Megatron,
You said previously about your replacements on Cybertron and how Xaaron was able to hang around for four million years yet you would of turned the Autobot Race into extinction had you been there...
Prime was able to keep your advances on Earth to minimal with the inferior troops he had at his command and you call him inferior to Xaaron?
The only warriors Pime possessed worth any skill was the Dinobots and they were deactivated by Shockwave (If following that SL).
The leader of the Arialbots, a jet mind you, was afraid of heights.
Lord Megatron, Primes ability to hold back your advances on Earth with his group of whiners shows his leadership ability.
I fear you have under estimated him.

Chuck
Commander Megatron

Cavshock, I am going to enjoy talking this over with you....

The Dinobots as you quite rightly said were the best Prime had. But did I not defeat the 5 of them on my own? Also look at what I had on my side. 3 jets, 5 cassttes and a Tape recorder!! Prime had a lot more warriors than me, 6 mini-bots, the cars (11) and himself. There was twice as many of them. Two of the best fighters in the Autobot army, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

As for Shockwave, he was defeated by the Dinobots and buried under rock for millions of years. The onlyyu reason Prime and the others were not killed before Shockwave showed up was because I was poisioned by the flesh creature Sparkplug Witwicky. Shockwave showed up and blasted a bunch of defeated Autobots.

Don't get me wrong I didn't underestimate Prime, he is one of the best military planners on Cybertron and gets the best out of all the Autobots, Xaaron had to work a lot harder and be a lot more patient.
Cavshock
Minispy

Post by Cavshock »

In my assesment I added the reinforcements you gained which quickly flipped the odds into your favor. Three more jets, Constructicons, Insecticons, etc....
The majority of autobot warriors would fail to hold a candle to you, even combined with each other!
And I would hardly consider Shockwave deactivating five dinobots but in the process getting buried under rocks a defeat on him. Five of the best Autobots....

Chuck
Commander Megatron

The Autobots got the Dino's and the cons got Devastator. The insecticons and the 3 jets didn't show up until later. By that time the Autos had added 5 more cars and a couple of combining teams.
Cavshock
Minispy

Post by Cavshock »

But everytime the Autos got a combining team, we got one also. And again, any victory by Superion was a fluke, the guy was an idiot with coward components.
The protectabots had first aid, who if I rememember correctly, refused to fight for a long time leaving Defensor unoperable.
The Technobots I know little about but at the rate we pumped them out they would have been out numbered two to one with combiner teams...

Chuck
Commander Megatron

There was 7 Decepticon Combiner teams, 3 Autobot ones. They had Omega Supreme and a few in numbers a lot more warriors than us.

Back to the matter at hand Cavshock, what did Prime actually do?
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

From what I have read so far in the comics Prime has been sulkin and everyone else does the work. yes he is a good leader but he was just the OBJECT HEAD that someone wanted to rally the autobots. He rushes into fights and always almost gets his tailpipe kicked except by you comander you and him seem almost evenly matched tho you retreat faster and therefore dont get as badly damaged. Thats my 2 cents lol

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Cavshock
Minispy

Post by Cavshock »

He kept YOU at bay.

Chuck
Commander Megatron

Cavshock wrote:He kept YOU at bay.

Chuck

"I fought Shockwave more in the comics than I did Optimus Prime. In the two times we fought I got the better of him!