Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT drops out of the slipstream into normal space for a look around...*
Inferno... so this is where he's heading. Better follow him.
*suddenly, a rare sensor in TT's array picks something up. a klaxon gives three short bursts as audio warning.*
~KRZT KRZT KRZT~
Oh no. Looks like I've got bigger problems. You get away for today, Inferno. Hnn. And Megatron hasn't followed you. Interesting.
"TT? this is Blaster blastin' at ya..."
Yo.
"Rewind pinned it down. The signal came from deep space near Quintessa."
Oh, great. That ruined hunk of metal? I was hoping the first Rift tore it to shreds, like it almost did to us.

"Close, but no cigar. It's still picking up on satellite analysis scans. Better head on over there."

ach, can't. We've got bigger problems.

"Oh yeah? Whassat?"

Temporal anomalies. Get ahold of Optimus Prime, any other Autobots you can spare. Send search parties. I've got to get back to Cybertron. TT out.

*Blaster sighs, resting his head in his hand, then reaches over and sounds the alarm.*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

sensing pursuit as he nears his transtector Lord_Vulcan opens a com channel
'know this interloper indentify yourself and terminate your pursuit or i will terminate you'
in response to his words his laser miniguns and laser cannons lock on to the interloper.

In the distance looms the dark shape of the inactive and immobile transtector.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Interloper, Decepticon? This is MY airspace. YOU don't even belong in this DIMENSION. I think it is you who ought announce yourself. I have a whole planet at my backing. Autobot and Decepticon alike.
*TT engages lock scramblers and countermeasures*
You must be from the future, wherever and whenever you hail from.... Around here we aim by HAND.
*TT fires a couple shots a meter off of the port side of Vulcan's bow, steering him a few degrees away from the silent transtector.*
Now. Let's talk.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Lord_Vulcan pulls round shraply and comes to a halt facing TT.
"I am Lord_Vulcan" he shouts "you are right whoever you are i am from the future. I hail from about 400 million years in the future. I cannot do a thing about what has happened so i must remain in this time frame until i find out otherwise. Now if you will excuse me i have a transtecor to repair. If you still want to talk follow me aboard."

The fighter bomber turns away from TT and heads towards a landing bay in the massive black transtecor in the diastance.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT powers in close behind, transforming and skidding to a halt on his feet in the landing bay*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Lord_Vulcan transforms from jet to robot and turns to face TT. Standing nearly twice as tall as the red robot he speaks.
'claw lights please upper landing bay C'
"acknowledged master" the ship replies. The lights flicker on and reveal the expanse of the landing bay. Damage shows throughout the area. Black marks and cracks randomly spread everywhere.
'It not in the best condition after the encounter with the anomally that brought me here' Lord_Vulcan says to TT 'Now what do you wish to discuss with me?'

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

A shout comes from across the bay. "why would you want to discuss anything with an autobot?"

two figures emerge from the tunnels that lead deeper into the ship. one is a black and white version of blitzwing and the other is a purple version of BW megatron [transmetal 2]

Lord_Vulcan turns to them "Valnir, Galrauch. If you cannot speak well of your master be silent! We are out of our time frame here and i believe that this autobot may be of some use. Did you sweep up and eject the garbage that littered my command center?"

Galrauch looks at valnir before speaking " yes commander we had the predacons do it."

Vulcan turns to TT. "These are my leiutenants. Valnir is my second in command.... the blitzwingalike salutes... and Galrauch is the leader of the predacons. he has sworn his loyalty to me. this battleship houses all of my future decepticon forces some can be difficult at times. if you are wondering about there forms the most powerful and those with the highest rank configure themselves to be akin to those mentioned in the decpticon/predacon legends. now what did you wish to discuss with me?"

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: easy on the double posts! :P
IC:
Walk with me. *TT heads to the docking bay doors, getting the faint feeling he knows his way around, and about to find out.*
You, like any respectable decepticon tyrant, are here to conquer, destroy, and rule by any means necessary... aye? *the doors slide open as vulcan approaches, and TT goes through, heading down the hallway toward vulcan's bridge. Vulcan just gives TT an even, coldly calculating gaze*
There is but one problem with your having been dumped so unceremoniously into our universe, as i know you have... And that would be directly related to the little fact that you may have nothing left to rule, shortly. Frankly, I am suprised that you and your ship haven't already been shunted out back to your own reality, given the huge dimensional mass you posess.
*TT turns down another hallway, deciding to head instead to the place where the giant scythe blade is kept in this form*
Time travel is incredibly dangerous. the possibility and probability of your own existence constantly waver when you're in the wrong universe. Consequences range from a transdimensional shunting, as i mentioned, to outright destruction of the timeline you have stumbled into. We nearly had such an incident recently, in fact.
*TT senses Vulcan is becoming impatient, and turns suddenly to face him*
What I mean is this: Your presence here jeopardizes your health and mine, as well as this whole universe's. And frankly, none of us appreciate it.
*they come to the door of the chamber where the scythe blade is kept*
furthermore, if you open the door, you'll see the destructive energy unicron fed to your big scythe, in this universe, is dead. Unlike your universe, his remains were recently destroyed, so there is no channel point to the power this weapon draws off of.

We need to discuss how to deal with this little chestnut of information. One way or another, You cannot stay here.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

As he enteres the storage bay the scythe still glows with unbelievable power.
TT turns to Vulcan.
"your events here are documented well by the decepticon legends." replies Vulcan "unicron cannot be destroyed he will always exist in some form besides it is the darkness that was absorbed from the remnants of planet caldaris that enpowers me and my scythe. In fact it is the decepticons that ressurect unicron in my future. everything that seems to be happening here is just as my future documents it. Why do you think i know exactly how far back in time i have travelled. I would assume that the dimensional tear also did something to my opposition as we were in the midst of a massive battle when the tear opened between our forces and swallowed us." vulcan walks round the massive scythe. A darkness begins to fill the room as Lord_Vulcan switches back to his pretender form so he is level with TT in height. " Until Something changes my destiny again i will probably have to continue my battle with the autobots from the future if they have indeed followed me here."
TT notices that Valnir and Galrauch have folowed them into the chamber. they stand near the door and Galrauch speak in a low voice "I am not sure how much use this autobot is"
"I agree" Valnir replies " I hope our foes have indeed followed us. I need battle or i am going to rust."
"Maybe you need better lubricants" jokes Galrauch
"How dare you" snaps Valnir
Galruach chuckles. He scans TT. "Well I never. " he says aloud " I know you don't I. You helped create the blueprints for this ship or at least you do in the future. Is that how you can find your way around without ever being on here before."
The tannoy system booms with the voice of the ship "Claw not pleased. Want transforming cog. Autobot not normal. Records show he is Time Traveller. Most active during the Time of strife 400 million years ago. During that time data shows traces of caladaris darkness. But no accurate time secduale exists. Data and legends hold no details on this matter."

"Maybe i am suppossed to be here afterall." vulcan says to TT "Maybe my actions in this universe enable the creation of me and this ship in the future. But i will replace my ships transforming cog and repair its damage while i am in this time zone. For now at least i can tolerate your presence here Time Traveller."

(ooc) sorry for the double post. It will not happen again.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

(ooc) it's ok.

*TT chuckles, pointing to the lieutentant* Wrong, sir. Wrong. I would not design such an instrument of destruction. It is strictly the design of an *ahem* DECEASED god. That is not where you know me from.
*He turns back to Vulcan* and I appreciate your remembrance in song and legend, Decepticon, but i'm afraid i'll have to pass on fulfilling them for you. I advise you once more on the foolishness of your staying here. the effects of a spontaneous tear are even more unpredictable. *He turns to leave, then turns back, a gleam in his eye* and as the humans say, "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. TRANSFORM!
*He shrinks and folds into the form of a countach, and after a big smoky burnout, races through the halls, and into space, transforming again to return to the bar.*
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

As tt leaves the sycthe lets out an energey wave that repairs the damage to the ship in an instant. " deceased god, Ha." shouts Lord_Vulcan. Valnir i am going to see if megatron has repaired my transformation cog. we have to visit unicron for answers."

Vulcan pushes through the lieutenants and jumps fro the ship. his rocket pack ignites and he flies forwards towrds cybertron.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

(ooc)There is a gap of about two hours between these events [hence the double post. i am just going to start in motion the events that take vulcan out of this time frame.]

With the cog in place the claw returns to full power. the ship warps halfway accross the galaxy and enters orbit around a metallic world.

vulcans jet form flys from the ship towards the planet. he lands and transforms.

the booming voice of uncron wlecomes him "Welcome vulcan."

"mighty unicron" replies vulcan kneeling before unicron "why am i here and how can i return to my timeframe."

"It was the use of your scythe that brought you here vulcan. you must recreate the battle that you fought in the future. down to the exact deatils so you can return home" was unicrons reply.

"But how master there are none of my autbot foes here in this time frame" replys vulcan.

" You are a fool." snaps unicron "they exist on the planet Chaar. you will have to cooperate with them so you can all return home. i know this grates you and is against your programming but you do not bleong in this time frame."

"i understand master i will do as you command" vulcan rises to he his feet and returns to his ship.

As he lands in the docking bay he shouts "Valnir, Galrauch make ready your troops we go to char to return to our empire."

the ship buts in "claw preparing jump"

the ship alters its angle of thrust and jumps towards the world of Chaar.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Astrotrain rather reluctantly rockets towards quintessa.
"This is crazy" he shouts.

"It is the will of megatron and we will fulfill it" replies stalker from within. " i f i must tear out your logic chips and reprogram you as a toast rack for you to obey megatron then so be it."

Stalker points his missile launcher at astrotrains brain module. " I hate autobots but i hate those who disobey orders more. What i hate i destroy"

Quake pulls stalker back "We need him to reach our destination. No good destroying him now."

"Affermative" stalker replies "But you flying scrapheap just obey me until this mission is complete"

Astrotrain acknowledges Stalkers order by increasing his speed.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT blasts through the slipstream, tearing across space towards the ruined planet of Quintessa*
If those five faced slaggers were behind all this, I'm going to blow that planet to so many chunks that it won't even be an asteroid field... only a dust cloud!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

After leaving Quintessa and inferno behind stalker gets angry at astrotrain.
"Why are we heading towards that sun? you follish thing?"
Astrotrain refuses to respond so stalker smashes his fist into the control console. "If you are going to be that way then" Stalker disconnects astrotrains brain module and redirects him manually towards the closest moon. The ship inpacts on the surface but comes to a halt.
"Quake get in here you insufferable oaf. " Stalker shouts at the louging decepticon tank. Quake enters the cockpit and Stalker turns on him. "Why did you break astrotrain?" he asks the targetmaster.

"Quake not break astrotrain" he replies.

"just help me fix this stupid thing then" Staklker starts to disassemble astrotraisn control mechanism and hands quake the parts to hold. "whoever did this Knew what they were doing but they seeminly did not finish. Astrotrain was always a peice of junk anyway."

Stalker transforms into his vehicle mode in an instant and activates his long range transmitter. "Megatron this is stalker. Astrotrain has been sabotaged and we are currently at the following coordinates . Stalker transmits the coorditates of his current position."
Transforming back to robot Stalker pushes back into the cockpit. " I hate autobots" he mumbles as he passes Quake.

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*Picks up the message from Stalker*

"What are you 3 idiots doing up there? Repair Astrotrain and get back here, have you found Optimus Prime?"
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Stalker gets the communication from megatron and replies:

"As far as we can tell no but some smart alec autobot has done this to astrotrian. His transforming cog is broken but we don't need that as he is in space shuttle mode. Quake has made himself useful by ahem donating parts" Stalker looks at the deactivated Quake who is missing his energon converter and his guidance system. " I will return to cybertron Shortly commander."
Stalker ends his communication and gets back to work on astrotrains systems.

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT hears the communications on his long-range scanners, he radios...via tightbeam... the autobot craft.*
Hey guys. Guess what I found! Sending coordinates, drop in. I'll be throwing a party... or a decepticon! YEEEHAA *The transmission is cut short as he flips it off, doing a barrel roll and dropping altitude toward the little moon rapidly. He magnifies the surface scan... and sees Stalker creeping up behind Quake, on guard duty, with the butt of his rifle*
Silly 'cons... Guns are for grown-ups!
*TT touches down a ways away from astrotrain, and creeps up on the other side as Stalker. He taps Astro on the nose*
Anybody home? *no response, on account of the disabled voice module*
Rock'n.
*TT transforms into backhoe mode, quickly digging a large pit in front of each of Astro's landing gears. He hears welding and power tools going inside. Occasional cursings or mumblings. But only one voice.*
Heh heh heh...
*Driving around back, he rams astrotrain forward, knocking over everything inside, and dropping all his landing wheels into the pits. He transforms to robot mode, hops up above the loading hatch, gun drawn, and calls*

Uh-oh! There seems to have been an accident, can I get your insurance information?
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Stalker rams the guidance mechanism into place and turns to TT. Astrotrain powers up but his voice is still offline. "there is no problem autobot. I have fixed this stupid hunk of scrap so that he will function as a shuttle only and now I will return to cybertron as per megatrons orders. I hate practical jokes" he says to TT. Stalker turns back to the controls of the shuttle/astrotrain.
He tries to take off but it won't move. Turning round again Stalker transforms into his satellite station mode he starts to advance towards the rear ramp.

Last edited by Deszaras on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT leans over the edge, ready to tackle stalker off the ramp the moment he emerges* Something wrong? *he taunts him...*
Why not come out and check?