ANGER MANAGEMENT

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

ANGER MANAGEMENT

Post by Galvatron »

WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY??

PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING BUT ACTUALLY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL.IF I WERE AROUND A BUNCH OF THOSE PEOPLE I WOULD END UP IN ANGER MANAGEMENT :twisted:

HAVING BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO LITTLE CHILDREN MAKE ME SAD :cry: BUT ALSO REALLY TICK ME OFF. EVERYTIME I WATCH THE NEWS, SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO A CHILD SOMEWHERE. :x

WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY??
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

hypocrisy.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

I get pissed with lies, egotism and also hipocrysy.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
gregory

Post by gregory »

ebay often gets me very angry. and i have rage when playing computer games sometimes. but ususally im pretty relaxed :)
Jose

Post by Jose »

Have you ever been ripped off at the 'Bay, you can't stand the "rare" word everywhere, you are tired of scalpers, what exactly ticks you off? I think I have mentioned all the arguments to dislikee Ebay, but it also has great things; I have been able to get several bargains there.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
gregory

Post by gregory »

people charging about twice the postage costs, it gets crazy in this country (uk). yes gettin ripped off is the worst though, i want my wheeljack!!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

alt wheeljack or old wheeljack?
gregory

Post by gregory »

old. im not a big collector of the newer tfs. i always seem to collect old stuff anyway, whether it be toys or comics.
Jose

Post by Jose »

Those people who want to make profit from shipping just make me laugh. And loud. I find pathetic to lose a customer just for five bucks. For me, they can have that money and keep it where it fits. Those people need desperately charity. When a seller charges me an abusive shipping quote, or rips me off, they can also be positive, besides than they are going to get their money, that I won't buy from them ever again and I will tell all the people I know how lame that seller is.

I didn't know you were in the UK. For your information, you can get a very nice selection of TFs that are either hard to find, or that weren't available at all, in the USA. In Germany the Overlords appear often, and some Actionmasters that were European exclusive. Also, other G1 figures such as Targetmasters, Headmasters, Powermasters and Micromasters are reasonabily cheap. In France and Italy you will see many Diaclone and other pre Transformers, also cheaper than in the USA. That's cool. So Ebay it's not too bad after all. :) Besides, the UK comics were fantastic.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

i like balance in my life... my wife gets angry, so i tend to stay calm, some may even say sedated... well, i don't see what the fuss is all about... i don't really see myself getting mad ever, annoyed yes, bothered okay, but mad... i don't see any point... well, life is too brief to dwell over something insignificant...
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

makes me angry

Post by Commander Megatron »

stupidity,noise and cold weather i cant tolerate them!! also people who laugh when you tell them you are a transformers fan. By the celestial Spires i wish i could blast them in my gun mode and say "its not so ******* funny now,is it!"
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

...that's life.
Commander Megatron

anger management

your right spike, but aint it a real pain in the ass tho, when some smart ass says "but they are only toys"! aaaaaahhhhhhh die putrid flesh creature!!!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

the next time someone tells you that "they are just toys"... visualize that person going home and sneaking into their closet to play with their care-bears
Commander Megatron

anger management

Very funny Galvatron. My boss/good friend was on the site the other day and he said to me "commander Megatron,religion, we need to talk." Hey big Vince you need to sign up you could be swindle. I will explain if you ask me!

Seriously tho is it not a real pain in the a$$ tho! Or am I the only 1 it annoys? Toys I will give you *%$£&@? toys!!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I just wanted to bring this forum up again because it's just like the "Get it off your chest plate" forum

BTW, my flesh creature of a wife likes care bears.
She buys my fem-bot-mini-cons care bear crap.
:x :evil:

One time she asked if she could use one of my Transformer shelves to place her care bears.
Silly human creature, no respect

Let's just say if any of you have seen the photos of my shelves, you won't see any evidence of care bears there.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT's chest plate is made of titanium pressed energon enhanced alloys and can stand 248 metric tonnes of force. it cracked this summer. however, it is finally being repaired.

this is mostly just to explain any odd behaviour i might have exhibited in the last couple months.
Commander Megatron

The female flesh creatures are the scourge of robot kind!! Its fine TT we understand. How are the repairs coming along?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

actually, there was also a traitor in our ranks, in the association of humans that i associate myself closely with.
Commander Megatron

I hope you destroyed him and scattered his ashes across the universe