Pics of Beloved Munchkin!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Pics of Beloved Munchkin!

Post by SentinelPrime »

Hi guys!

As promised here are some pics of my beloved cat Munchkin. He is the one I painfully had to put down last Monday. He was 15 yrs. old. There are two pics of him that need alittle explaining. He was a long-haired persian cat and he was a indoor/outdoor cat. We live on the north side of town and sorta in the country, and across from the front of our house is a empty field with a lot of thorns and sticker weeds.

So as you can imagine he would come in for the night with stickers on him. And during the summertime only, he would be hot with all that fur, so to eliminate the stickers and heat, we would have him get a short haircut. They would leave the fur long on his legs and his head and a poodle-like end to his tail. (Which I didn't like..come on he's a male cat!) The results as you can see in the pics was kinda funny as we affectionately gave him a new breed name, the EYGPTIAN POODLE CAT. Very rare and definitely one of a kind! (LOL) He NEVER met a stranger, he was the easiest going cat, let anyone hold him however they wanted. He esp. liked one position where I would hold him in my arms upside down and he'd look forward like that just a purring!

Hey he was happy and cool! A real female cat "chick" magnet! There's NEVER be another sweet, laid back cat like my Munchkin! I sure do miss him!

Let me know what you think of him.

Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

:D :D :D

Aww - he's so sweet! He has the most fiery orange eyes I've ever seen on a cat and looks very mischievous.... You must miss him terribly :(

I regularly meet my old cat, Elliot, when I dream, so I know you'll still see Munchkin. I hope you and your family can find another cat soon to shower with love..... or shave, if that's your thing :roll: :? :lol:
Jetfire is a robosexual
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Sunstorm you a hoot a minute! Thanks for the kind comments!

Right now I still have two other cats, Skittles and Prissy. And two dogs, Angel and Buddy! Will problably get another male kitten when the opportunity presents itself!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

He looks ready to pounce in the second pic!! He looks really cool. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Awww! He looked like a nice kitty. Love the "Coup De Lion" cut on him by the way! I never heard of a cat that liked to be held upside down before, a real rarity!
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Roar wrote:Awww! He looked like a nice kitty. Love the "Coup De Lion" cut on him by the way! I never heard of a cat that liked to be held upside down before, a real rarity!
My cat Elliot used to like me using him as a machine gun...... I would pick him up by holding his two front legs together, and his two back legs in the other hands, and his body would be slung underneath.... I'd make machine guns noises and judder him with recoil. He'd purr his head off before I used his tail to reload and started juddering him again... such a funny cat. He was a real punch bag (and I don't mean that in the hurt sense, I wasn't rough! :shock: ) - you could just push him over and he'd fall and submit, letting you do whatever you want with him. He made a good brush on our hard floors sometimes too..... :lol: he liked letting you slide him around like a brush and would just purr the more you did it. It's true, they're raritys cats like that. I've never found one since that let me handle him that way, but then, when Elliot was born, he was in a litter of kittens from a cat we owned, and the day he opened his eyes, his mum was out of the basket and I just happened to be stood there. He followed me everywhere that cat. I miss him desperately :cry: Still, I just feel fortunate to have had an animal friend like him.... they change you, animals with personalities so strong. :D

Munchkin looks like one of those cats too....
Jetfire is a robosexual
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

That's weird! My cat Sammy's sister, who my mom kept, was a big furry Persian. We had to shave her like that once because she was playing in motor oil and we couldn't get it out of her fur. And you could pick her up and play 'machine gun' with her, too!
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

lol My cat Zelda use to let me wear her around my neck like a scarf lol

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

One of my other cats, Skittles only likes for me to hold her facing forward and alittle away from my body. I pretend she a "eye in the sky" helicotor reporter reporting on the traffic jams as i take her from inside the house out the enclosed car garage for the night! She just purrs away the whole time. (LOL)
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

My Munchkin cat weirded out when it came to hellium balloons. I swear we never traumatized him with them! When we brought our son home from the hospital after he was born, we brought some hellium balloons home too.

When he saw them, his eyes got really big and he took off and hid in the other room. Occassionally he would cautiously peer around the corner to see if those "evil" cat-eating balloons were still out there! They made a great room blocker and kept him out of the baby's room! We laughed and nlaughed for hours about that!
cotir2005
Powermaster

Post by cotir2005 »

my g/f has a persian and she is beautiful... i like the shaved... cat. hes adorable, im very sorry for your loss