Profiles of the Transformers

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Profiles of the Transformers

Post by Commander Megatron »

if anybody wants a profile, weaknesses, abilities. Profile of any transformer/s just ask and I will post it here for you. I have profiles for nearly all the G1 transformers. So feel free to ask.

This is what has been done so far, thanks to Arcee for the idea of putting it here. Everytime a profile is added I will edit this post and add them to it. Any of the highlighted characters are members here. If you are a member and your profile is not here drop me a pm or post up a request and it shall be done. Many thanks,

Commander Megatron

PAGE 1
Megatron
Arcee
Fortress Maximus
Rodimus Prime
Hotrod

PAGE 2
Soundwave
Time Traveller

PAGE 3
Optimus Prime
Skywarp
Devastator

PAGE 4
Ratchet
Shockwave
Inferno (Beast Wars)
Cyclonus

PAGE 5
Ultra Magnus
Iron Hide
Jetfire
Starscream
Galvatron

Snaptrap
Scorponok
Dirge
Thunderwing

PAGE 6
Sunstreaker
Nightbeat
Longtooth
Smokescreen
Bumblebee
Cliffjumper
Abominus
Bludgeon
Bruticus

PAGE 7
Kup
Time Traveller

Bugly
Banzai-Tron
Liege Maximo (Generation 2)
Ratbat
Sentinel Prime
Laserbeak
Roadblock
Squeezeplay

PAGE 8
Springer
Mirage
Blurr
Catilla
Ravage
Predaking
Piranocon

PAGE 9
Blaster
Wheeljack
Broadside
Sandstorm
Topspin
Carnivac
Thundercracker
Rumble
Frenzy
Buzzsaw
Battletrap
Flywheels
Barrage
Chop Shop
Ransack
Venom

PAGE 10
Twin Twist
Whirl
Roadbuster
Grimlock
Slag
Sludge
Snarl
Swoop
Pretender Grimlock
Snarler
Stranglehold
Octopunch
Needlenose
Spinister
Lord Straxus

PAGE 11
Tracks
Powerglide
Wheelie
Doubledealer
Omega Supreme
Roadhandler
Outback
Emirate Xaaron
Prowl
Jazz
Metroplex
Superion
Jihaxus
Skullgrin
Motormaster
Trypticon

PAGE 12
Bonecrusher
Hook
Long Haul
Mixmaster
Scavenger
Scrapper
Lord Vulcan

PAGE 13
Stalker
Squawktalk
Hoist
Perceptor
Wreck-Gar

PAGE 14
Huffer
Thrust
Computron
Weirdwolf
Windsweeper

PAGE 15
Goldbug
Warpath
Cosmos
Wide Load
Deszaras
Blitzwing
Sunstorm

Overlord

PAGE 16
Ramjet
Road Hugger
Blackjack
Detour
Hyperdrive
Onslaught
Scourge

PAGE 17
Inferno (G1)
Monstructor
Menasor
Defensor
Grapple
Red Alert
Rewind
Star Saber
Victory Leo
Victory Saber
Road Ceaser
Alpha Trion

PAGE 18
Powermaster Optimus Prime
Dinobot (Beast Wars)
Axer
Blast Off
Brawl
Swindle
Vortex
Nautilator
Overbite
Seawing
Skalor
Tentakill
Tentakill (Japanese Masterforce)

PAGE19
Astrotrain
Octane

Trailbreaker
Elita-1

Bombshock
Dropshot
Tracer

PAGE20
Growl
Big Shot
Flak
Sidetrack
Sunrunner
Direct-Hit
Power Punch
Half-Track
Meltdown
Vanquish
Fireshot

PAGE 21
Minerva
Slamdance
Slugfest
Squawkbox
Raindance
Overkill

PAGE 22
Doublecross
Grotusque
Repugnus
Hotrod (Targetmaster)
Kup (Targetmaster)
Blurr (Targetmaster)
Scourge (Targetmaster)
Cyclonus (Targetmaster)
Fixit
Red Hot
Seawatch
Stakeout
Nightshade
Highjump
Mudslinger
Powertrain
Tote

PAGE 23
Cement-Head
Terror-Tread
Sixshot
Pretender Bumblebee
Pretender Starscream
Divebomb
Headstrong
Rampage
Razorclaw

PAGE 24
Tantrum
Windcharger
Pretender Jazz
Blackjack (Roleplay Character)
Cambreaker
Crosshairs
Pointblank
Sureshot
Skullcruncher
Mindwipe
Brawn
Triggerhappy
Misfire

PAGE 25
Slugslinger
Flamefeather
Sparkstalker
Cindersaur
Fizzle
Guzzle
Sizzle
Treadshot
Beastbox
Squawkbox
Grandslam
Steeljaw
Ramhorn
Eject
Backstreet
Dogfight
Override
Crankcase
Ruckus

PAGE 26
Windsweeper
Quake
Roar
Skyfall
Wheelblaze
Roadburner
Slide
Oiler
Powerrun
Strikedown
Grit
Knockout
Hammer
Sledge
Stonecruncher
Excavator

PAGE 27
Groundpounder
Crumble
Neutro
Takedown
Crossblades
Dead End
Wildrider
Breakdown
Drag Strip
Ripwing and Fetch
Barricade

PAGE 28
Overlord
Racetrack
Hun-Grr
Blot
Cutthroat
Rippersnapper
Sinnertwin
Ætherspite (Cambreakers Frigate)

PAGE 29
Powerdashers
Mini-Spies
Starblast
Skystalker
Hot Spot
Siren
Roadgrabber
Sideswipe
Skids
Bluestreak
Hound
Bombshell

PAGE 30
Kickback
Shrapnel
Horri-Bull
Quickswitch
Fangry
Hosehead
Brainstorm
Chromedome
Hardhead
Highbrow
Apeface
Snapdragon

PAGE 31
Megatron (Beast Wars)
Optimus Primal (Beast Wars)
Cheetor (Beast Wars)
Rattrap (Beast Wars)
Rhinox (Beast wars)

PAGE 32
Ironhide (Beast Wars)
Prowl (Beast Wars)
Silverbolt (Beast Wars)
Magnaboss (Beast Wars)
Cicadocon (Beast Wars)
Ramhorn (Beast Wars)
Sea Clamp (Beast Wars)
Tripadecus (Beast Wars)
Waspinator (Beast Wars)
Scorponok (Beast Wars)
Terrorsaur (Beast Wars)

PAGE 33
Tarantulas (Beast Wars)
Twin Blade
Dinobot (Beast Wars)
Striker
Tigatron (Beast Wars)
Airazor (Beast Wars)
Ravage (Beast Wars)
Silverbolt (Beast Wars)
Quickstrike (Beast Wars)

PAGE 34
Tigerhawk (Beast Wars)
The Fallen (2009 Movie)
Tailgate
Pipes
Hubcap

On top of the individual Transformer Profiles there are profiles of:
Martial Arts...

Circuit-Su Page 6
Crystalocution Page 6
Metalikato Page 6

The 2 interstellar Spaceships
The Ark Page 10
The Nemisis Page 7

The first Decepticon Capital city
Polyhex Page 10

Vector Sigma Page 17

Teletraan-1 Page 18
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:48 pm, edited 72 times in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I also have nearly the complete G1 tech specs and Instructions all on disc.
Commander Megatron

transformer profiles

Of course, megatron and galvatron on the same page as usual. you would think we were the same person...... ahem
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*senses another bad episode of "Time Wars" coming on* let's not get into it.
Commander Megatron

time wars

Thats right, i was reading that again the other day. We destroyed everyone autobot and decepticon alike. That was a great story, even now.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

As I'm still a relative newbie to all things Transformers, if you're in the mood to post one about Arcee, I wouldn't object. In fact, I was looking up info about her on Wikipedia the other day.
Commander Megatron

arcee profile

ARCEE

Primary Function:WARRIOR

Motto:"Looks are always deceiving"

BIO
Quick witted and formidable in battle, arcee is compassionate about her friends and merciles to her enemies. her skill and ruthlessness in battle have made others wary, including hotrod. who has more than a passing interest in arcee, as has springer....

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
She is an expert hand to hand warrior and sharpshooter. hER VEHICLE MODE IS equipped with several anti personnel weapons like shrapnel launchers and tyre spikes. in robot mode she has average strength, but she is fast.

WEAKNESSES
none
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Compassionate, yet merciless? No weaknesses? I'm liking the sound of that...
Last edited by Arcee on Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

hotrod has an interest ;) does that mean Rodimus Prime does too?? lol

even though I know a good bit, go on and post mine too please.
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

yeah... give me a write up too... one for fortress maximus and cerebros if you don't mind...
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

just found a cool Arcee bio and it had this to say ...

"Arcee is attracted to the Autobot, Hot Rod, who reciprocates the affection. But neither of them are willing to admit it openly. If one were to listen to the verbal pot-shots they take at each other, one would think they were the bitterest of enemies. But catch one of the Autobots, or worse a Decepticon, making a disparaging remark about Hot Rod in Arcee's presence and the offender will more than often not find his hydraulic hoses sliced to ribbons before he knows it. "

me likey!!! :)
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

lol. Does this mean I'm going to have to take on these characteristics over in that Transformers Religion thread? Pot-shots galore? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I could manage that, no problem...
Commander Megatron

profiles

will post them up for you over the next 2 days. you will have them early sunday at the latest. prime, cares for arcee the same as he did as hotrod. its just he has more responsibility now, and not much time for other interests......
Commander Megatron

Profiles

Fort Max, here we go spike I will do his Profile then i will tell you what i know at the bottom.

FORTRESS MAXIMUS

Primary Function:HEADMASTER LEADER

Motto:Prepare for war,but strive for peace."

BIO
He is 1 of the most powerful Autobots ever created and one of the most peaceful. Even before his substantial physical enhansements. Fort Max and magnus shared the leadership of the autobots in the absence of optimus prime. He wanted to leave cybertron and magnus said that was unacceptableHe fights only out of necessity, he finds the war on cybertron absolutely pointless and violence counterproductive to any peaceful solution. so he deactivated himself and woke to find cybertron still at war. he continually struggles between the 2 dominant aspects of his personality: the courageous leader and the pacific objector.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Fort is 1 of the largest and strongest transformers. in city mode he has a full range of support functions to facilitate the needs of other tfs', including communication equipment, repair bays, living quarters and extensive defensive and offensive armaments. these include early warning sensor suites and an array of heat seeking cannons, laser guided mortar and other weapons. He radio controls two armed maintenance vehicles called grommet and gasket, who combine to form cog. cog is completely under subjects control and acts as his surrogate on the battlefield when in city mode. Subject has a space cruiser mode which has all the abilities of city mode, plus the ability to travel between star systems.

WEAKNESSES
No physical weakness, but he can fall into despair over the condition of the transformers race.

That is his his profile and this is what i know. spike is college student who only agreed to join with the big max' to get his little bro' buster back from the decepticons. he gave the helmet back when that was accomplished and in the last issue of the american comic had to save the earth again from galvatron. which he did!! (sorry galvatron!) Cerebros came about because on the way to earth from nebulos they rebuilt fort max. cerebros is really just a transformer body for spike to go on, altho he does have fortress maximus personality. so there you go, spike is the head of cerebros and he is the head of.......fortress maximus.

does that explain it all for you? :wink:
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

profiles

Right Rodimus your turn.....

RODIMUS PRIME

Primary function:PROTECTOR

Motto:"Experience is the benchmark of maturity"

BIO
Rodimus hides behind the tones of being a charismatic and skilled leader, but you can see that he wants the crefree fun and excitment of a simpler time, but being a leader means always being on duty. rodimus has the dedication; he is totally committed to protecting all life and he is even more sure of that than ever. its the same old problem,focus, he still rushes into things and sort them out later. its not entirely his fault..... he has to act quickly to avoid being paralyzed by the self doubt that comes with following in the footsteps of optimus prime. He compares himself to his hero and idol and he finds himself wanting. he struggles to maintain an image of composure and confidence to support his troops but it is a constant struggle.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
he is extremely intelligent and has a vast array of tactical and strategeic knowledge. he is extremely powerful. few transformers outside galvatron can claim to be more powerful than he is. he has superb agility as a robot and great maneuverability as a vehicle. he is an inspiring leader who has the utmost respect from his troops because of his honesty and sincerity. in robot mode he has a photon eliminator that fires electrical bursts. in vehicle mode he has a max speed of 200 mph,with a range of 500 miles. his trailer can transform into a battle platform with dual plasma cannons witha range of 10 miles.

WEAKNESSES
No physical weaknesses but a lack of self confidence and a tendency to act rashly.
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Commander Megatron

profiles

Anyone else?
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

very informative and i thank you very much...
Commander Megatron

profiles

anyone else? i will put my own up in a few days.
Commander Megatron

The one you have all been waiting for, ITS ME!

MEGATRON

Primary Function:LEADER

Motto:"Peace through tyranny"

BIO
Only one being on Cybertron had the charisma and will to gather the Decepticons into such a cohesive force that it quickly overran the entier planet. That being was Megatron. Megatron was a well known figure in cybertronian culture, being a star in the sport of gladiatorial combat. It was formerly a symbolic contest between city states, the ascension of megatron turned it into a brutal,violent and aggressive sport and reignited public interest. Arenas were packed with both autobots and future cons. I find it delightfull ironic that the Autos would pay to see the brutal fuelshed of his matches. "Thats why we will win, because the autobots want the same power but are too weak to admit or take it" I once chanted to a mass of cheering 'cons at a rally. Megatron has always coldly expected the unadulterated adulation of others as a natural benefit of his existence; he does not appreciate it nor does he show any gratitude simply because he cannot fathom someone not accepting his superiority over them.I consider all beings my inferiors, merely tools that solely exist yo recognise his glorious destiny as ruler.I have always felt I was destined for great things, and will allow nothing to interfere with my vision of the future. I keep my ultimate goals secret from my fellow Deceps. Cybertron and this pathetic mudball are only stepping stones in my plan to control the ubniverse and beyond.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Subject is immensely powerful,intelligent and resistant to physical damage and fatigue. He is an expert hand-to-hand combatant, and one of the best military planners on cybertron. The fusion cannon can fire a blast up yo 12 miles, with enough power to destroy an earth city block. In his gun mode his destructive power is even more concentrated, although his ammo in this mode is extremely limited. One blast from him in this mode can inflict critical damage on a transformer. in robot mode, he can combine his fusion cannon with other extensions to form a particle beam cannon or slightly less powerful (but more accurate) telescopic laser. His most powerful asset is his ability to interdimensionally link with a blackhole and use its anti-matter to fuel his cannon. The full extent of his destructive power when doing this has yet to be determined.

WEAKNESSESOnly problem I have is when I link to a blackhole it is incredibly draining on my fuel reserves.
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Commander Megatron

Ok RP here ids the profile you asked me for. I went with the original and not the Targetmaster Hotrod.

HOTROD

Primary Function:CAVALIER

Motto:"My actions speak louder than words."

BIO
Hotrod is hotheaded,brash and way to headstrong for his own good.That said there is something about him. He is still young enough to be Optimistic and he is so sincere when he says something you can't help but listen and get motivated. Hotrod will stick to his principles no matter what and he even talked Kup out of retirement! He is a devout defender of the innocent and the wronged.

WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Above average strength and he is as brave as they come. He can reach speeds of upto 330mph for up to 150miles at a time. He carries 2 photon laser pistols when he is in robot mode.

WEAKNESSES
Basically Hotrod thinks he knows best and is a show off. He is too busy trying to prove himself to Arcee. That in itself is weakness enough.
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.