We buy toys! Learn more...
Board index » Transformers Universe » Kolkular Energon Bar (archived) It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:21 am




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:11 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant Commander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 4260
Location: Classified
Vulcan laughs at TT as he slowly moves towards the door. "You claim to have killed me in some future event and yet you now survive on the energy of my very being. You reek of darkness all of you." Lord Vulcan uses his claw to indicate them all. "You cannot kill darkness if you then live by its power."

As he reaches the door Vulcan turns round to the bots in the room. A dark cloud of energy form around him.

"There is one more reason for my return here but that is beyond your darkness addled minds to comprehend" Vulcan bows to them "I bid you well in your quest of destruction my sons and daughters of darkness. "
with that staement Vulcan turns for the door.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:20 pm 
Offline
Fembot Fatale
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 1521
Location: Autobot City
Before Vulcan can exit, Arcee quickly reaches for the canister on the table beside her.

Comprehend THIS, oh mighty "Lord."

She lets out a throaty laugh, and throws the container at his feet. A tear opens up before him as it detonates, sucking him through the dark portal and depositing him into the future.

Arcee turns back to TT and Inferno, folds her arms, and smirks as the rift shrinks to a close.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:32 am 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
TT sniffs disapprovingly as the rift slurps shut
Wouldn't he like to think so... He has yet to realize his hubris, presuming he is the source of all darkness. Yet, his advice rings true. He lives by the power of death, but it has-will take him. Note, my dear Arcee and Reaver, Inferno and I will-have defeated Vulcan even before coming upon our current powers, and he is no source of the power any of us wield.
TT transforms, hitting the ground on all four wheels as a battle-backhoe, laden with scavenged armor, and looking more like a tank than a construction machine. He uses his front bucket to lift the section of damaged ceiling back up.
Someone grab the plasma welder.
After a quick but effective repair to maintain the secrecy of the base, they proceed to discussion of how to affect the coming storm as the Autobots and Decepticons recoup...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:18 am 
Offline
Risky Gamblebot
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:37 pm
Posts: 1012
Location: St Louis
The Decepticons have been slow thus far with attacking. Even when they wielded the power of the Matrix they would not strike. I suggest that perhaps the two sides need a little push this time. Let us lead them like lambs to the slaughter.

Inferno cackles at the thought of so much destruction. Then looks around the room at his companions. He still does not trust the fembot's loyalty, but he knows of a way to test it. He remembers seeing on the monitors that Rodimus Prime was not dead after all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:28 pm 
Offline
Father Time (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:12 am
Posts: 6312
Location: 90377 Sedna
TT slams the remainder of his energon
Agreed. Heh heh heh. So. What're your ideas? Their motivation seems to wax and wane like a natural satellite with a period of about a week! Even to the war which they have convicted their whole existence, they have no conviction.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:54 pm 
Offline
Risky Gamblebot
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:37 pm
Posts: 1012
Location: St Louis
I suggest that we lure both sides to a battleground of our choice using a false transmission. The Decepticons would be easily enticed by a chance to gain more power and as for the Autobots....I think that our new ally could use this chance to make herself useful.

He smiled a toothy grin at Arcee.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:23 pm 
Offline
Fembot Fatale
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 1521
Location: Autobot City
Inferno's grin sent a quiver through Arcee's circuits; this sense of plotting and manipulating others still felt new to her, and she found herself relishing it. It gave her a surge of power she rarely felt during her time as an Autobot.

Just you leave this to me.

The others keep quiet as Arcee, unaware that Rodimus is alive again, opens her comm panel and sends Kup a fake cry for help.

That should do it. They won't resist a rescue if they believe I'm in trouble--they'll come looking for me soon.

She pauses a moment to secure her energon bow to her back and tighten her gauntlets.

Now. Let's go.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Arcee on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:41 pm 
Offline
Risky Gamblebot
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:37 pm
Posts: 1012
Location: St Louis
Good. I shall go and prepare a message to Mighty Megatron. I'm sure he will be interested in what I have to say.

Inferno walked out of the room, cackling to himself.[/u]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:18 am 
Offline
Big Daddy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm
Posts: 1455
Location: Autobot City
As Magnus wound through the streets of Cybertorn, it was odd that yet another Matrix signature was present. That is now the fifth he has encoutered since returning.

The current hypothesis between Magnus and Hi-Q would be that if any one bot became so entwined with a Matrix holder, then they would also give off a signal. So, at Autobot base, either two other bots held the matrix, or there are two close to Rodimus. Arcee is an obvious answer, but the other signature at base?

So, now there are two signatures that Magnus could not identify, but either way, Magnus stayed clear of the one he almost crossed in route. There was also the one that had left Autobot base that was seemingly at the bar, but it is now headed back to Autobot base. Had Magnus not been stuck in the Med bay, that question might have been answered. Either way there was other business at hand.


Feeding Energon to a deactivated bot seemed easier when we first cooked up this plan.

Patience old friend. Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

It was moments like this that Hi-Q sounded most like Optimus..... It was quite annoying. Magnus felt the rage inside him building.... He wanted to destroy something.

Do you think you could transform Galvatron without waking him? Also, could we fire the cannon?

Absolutely.


The wheels begin spinning. Magnus has always hated that bar! They were only two blocks away, in an alley at the moment. Should he risk it? No Autobot should be in that bar, as the base is supposedly a secret location. Magnus did hear Arcee's comm chatter earlier. She did call them back.

Okay, here is the plan.

Magnus carries Galvatron over his shoulder like a sack of energon pods. Sneaking from one alley to another, then climbing to a rooftop, there is a perfect shot lined up. The transformation was easy for Hi-Q. It took less than two breems to manually accomplish. The cannon sat poised and ready. Hi-Q activates the controls, and...

Bah-whoom!!!!

Anyone still in there would not be coming out in one piece. With that much Energon inside of him, the blast was far greater than normal. The explosion should definitely draw attention.

Okay, Optimus, time to reactivate him, and remember to reset that homing beacon. We should only have moments before he comes to enough to see us. We need to roll!

With that being said, the Neblonian works like an atmospheric electrical discharge. Magnus tranformed into truck mode anxiously awaits. Finally the Neblonian hops into the cab, and Magnus peels out. He rams the ledge surrounding the roof top, and flies over the road momentarily. With no time to waste, Magnus quickly finds a street that takes him the opposite direction of Autobot headquarters and rolls for it!

_________________
You don't have to be a Prime...
Image ...to trash Decepticreep slime!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:39 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Galvatron sits in gun mode. Unaware of what just happened....
He slowly recovers... Inner circuits reactivate and charge up.
Still full of highy potent energon, Galvatron awakes...


What!!!??
Where am I?!!!
What happened!!??
How did I get here!!??

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:20 am 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*The Decepticons arrive and find a somewhat intoxicated Galvatron and a smoking ruin for a bar.*

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BAR?!"
This is the work of the Autobots, they will pay for this. All my hard work and TT's hard work to build this place up and now its gone!!!"

*Fires a couple of blasts into the ground where the bar stood*

"RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Galvatron.....Galvatron what happened, where have you been? Did the Autobots do this to you?"

*Still seething at the loss of his bar Megatron waits for Galvatron to answer*

"The Autobots will rue the day they did this."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:15 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Commander!!!
Thank the matrix!
What's going on?

The energon in my circuitry is very extreme!!
I feel like I've overdosed!

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 am 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*Stares at his future self*

"Hmmmm, there is something not right here. Decepticons call of the attack, we must return to base and find out what is going on."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:26 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
I agree Commander!
Let's go back to headquarters.
What happened to the bar?
Any Decepticons inside?

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:16 pm 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
"Not that I am aware of, I don't think there was anyone inside."

*The Decepticons gather and return to base.*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:40 pm 
Offline
Decepticon Demolitions Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Posts: 1884
Location: Micro-Cassette Recorder
"Heading back? Damn, and there I was hoping to get to smash some Autobots."

*Rumble slumps as he rides back to Kaon aboard the Fusion Tank*

_________________
Image
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:44 pm 
Offline
Lieutenant Commander
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 am
Posts: 4260
Location: Classified
"Lets hope some autofools got slagged while doing that." Deszaras mutters. He walks slowly keeping pace with the tank. Why not strike now as a strong leader would. we have the momentum and the troops to turn those autobots into hot slag. The more time he gives them the more he risks his own position. Deszaras silently thinks.

_________________
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:07 pm 
Offline
Gestalt Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:02 am
Posts: 310
Shrapnel hovers above the smoldering remains of the bar, scanning for anything that might provide a tasty snack. His search is cut short by a command from Megatron...

Commander Megatron wrote:
Decepticons call off the attack, we must return to base and find out what is going on."


His hunger will have to wait.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 am 
Offline
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:00 pm
Posts: 8745
Location: Kolkular
*Megatron sensed unrest at his decision to return to headquarters. But there was more than meets the eye here. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Addressing his warriors he speaks*

"Fellow Decepticons, this assault on the bar was not done by an Autobot. Why would an Autobot or Decepticon destroy it when it is co-owned by myself and Time Traveller. We must find out for sure what is transpiring here. We will return to base and gather our forces, find out who did this and destroy them. I myself will contact Rodimus Prime and ask him is he aware of it. After all, it is a neutral ground."

*The Decepticons move on towards HQ*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:50 am 
Offline
Decepticon Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:46 pm
Posts: 4223
Location: The dark corners of CHARR
Galvatron and Rumble return to the wreckage. Looking for a good place to set up "Preperation D"

_________________
Image
CLICK_HERE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.