Outside the bar

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Vulcan laughs at TT as he slowly moves towards the door. "You claim to have killed me in some future event and yet you now survive on the energy of my very being. You reek of darkness all of you." Lord Vulcan uses his claw to indicate them all. "You cannot kill darkness if you then live by its power."

As he reaches the door Vulcan turns round to the bots in the room. A dark cloud of energy form around him.

"There is one more reason for my return here but that is beyond your darkness addled minds to comprehend" Vulcan bows to them "I bid you well in your quest of destruction my sons and daughters of darkness. "
with that staement Vulcan turns for the door.

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Before Vulcan can exit, Arcee quickly reaches for the canister on the table beside her.

Comprehend THIS, oh mighty "Lord."

She lets out a throaty laugh, and throws the container at his feet. A tear opens up before him as it detonates, sucking him through the dark portal and depositing him into the future.

Arcee turns back to TT and Inferno, folds her arms, and smirks as the rift shrinks to a close.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT sniffs disapprovingly as the rift slurps shut
Wouldn't he like to think so... He has yet to realize his hubris, presuming he is the source of all darkness. Yet, his advice rings true. He lives by the power of death, but it has-will take him. Note, my dear Arcee and Reaver, Inferno and I will-have defeated Vulcan even before coming upon our current powers, and he is no source of the power any of us wield.
TT transforms, hitting the ground on all four wheels as a battle-backhoe, laden with scavenged armor, and looking more like a tank than a construction machine. He uses his front bucket to lift the section of damaged ceiling back up.
Someone grab the plasma welder.
After a quick but effective repair to maintain the secrecy of the base, they proceed to discussion of how to affect the coming storm as the Autobots and Decepticons recoup...
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The Decepticons have been slow thus far with attacking. Even when they wielded the power of the Matrix they would not strike. I suggest that perhaps the two sides need a little push this time. Let us lead them like lambs to the slaughter.

Inferno cackles at the thought of so much destruction. Then looks around the room at his companions. He still does not trust the fembot's loyalty, but he knows of a way to test it. He remembers seeing on the monitors that Rodimus Prime was not dead after all.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT slams the remainder of his energon
Agreed. Heh heh heh. So. What're your ideas? Their motivation seems to wax and wane like a natural satellite with a period of about a week! Even to the war which they have convicted their whole existence, they have no conviction.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I suggest that we lure both sides to a battleground of our choice using a false transmission. The Decepticons would be easily enticed by a chance to gain more power and as for the Autobots....I think that our new ally could use this chance to make herself useful.

He smiled a toothy grin at Arcee.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Inferno's grin sent a quiver through Arcee's circuits; this sense of plotting and manipulating others still felt new to her, and she found herself relishing it. It gave her a surge of power she rarely felt during her time as an Autobot.

Just you leave this to me.

The others keep quiet as Arcee, unaware that Rodimus is alive again, opens her comm panel and sends Kup a fake cry for help.

That should do it. They won't resist a rescue if they believe I'm in trouble--they'll come looking for me soon.

She pauses a moment to secure her energon bow to her back and tighten her gauntlets.

Now. Let's go.
Last edited by Arcee on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Good. I shall go and prepare a message to Mighty Megatron. I'm sure he will be interested in what I have to say.

Inferno walked out of the room, cackling to himself.[/u]
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

As Magnus wound through the streets of Cybertorn, it was odd that yet another Matrix signature was present. That is now the fifth he has encoutered since returning.

The current hypothesis between Magnus and Hi-Q would be that if any one bot became so entwined with a Matrix holder, then they would also give off a signal. So, at Autobot base, either two other bots held the matrix, or there are two close to Rodimus. Arcee is an obvious answer, but the other signature at base?

So, now there are two signatures that Magnus could not identify, but either way, Magnus stayed clear of the one he almost crossed in route. There was also the one that had left Autobot base that was seemingly at the bar, but it is now headed back to Autobot base. Had Magnus not been stuck in the Med bay, that question might have been answered. Either way there was other business at hand.

Feeding Energon to a deactivated bot seemed easier when we first cooked up this plan.

Patience old friend. Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

It was moments like this that Hi-Q sounded most like Optimus..... It was quite annoying. Magnus felt the rage inside him building.... He wanted to destroy something.

Do you think you could transform Galvatron without waking him? Also, could we fire the cannon?

Absolutely.

The wheels begin spinning. Magnus has always hated that bar! They were only two blocks away, in an alley at the moment. Should he risk it? No Autobot should be in that bar, as the base is supposedly a secret location. Magnus did hear Arcee's comm chatter earlier. She did call them back.

Okay, here is the plan.

Magnus carries Galvatron over his shoulder like a sack of energon pods. Sneaking from one alley to another, then climbing to a rooftop, there is a perfect shot lined up. The transformation was easy for Hi-Q. It took less than two breems to manually accomplish. The cannon sat poised and ready. Hi-Q activates the controls, and...

Bah-whoom!!!!

Anyone still in there would not be coming out in one piece. With that much Energon inside of him, the blast was far greater than normal. The explosion should definitely draw attention.

Okay, Optimus, time to reactivate him, and remember to reset that homing beacon. We should only have moments before he comes to enough to see us. We need to roll!

With that being said, the Neblonian works like an atmospheric electrical discharge. Magnus tranformed into truck mode anxiously awaits. Finally the Neblonian hops into the cab, and Magnus peels out. He rams the ledge surrounding the roof top, and flies over the road momentarily. With no time to waste, Magnus quickly finds a street that takes him the opposite direction of Autobot headquarters and rolls for it!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron sits in gun mode. Unaware of what just happened....
He slowly recovers... Inner circuits reactivate and charge up.
Still full of highy potent energon, Galvatron awakes...

What!!!??
Where am I?!!!
What happened!!??
How did I get here!!??
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*The Decepticons arrive and find a somewhat intoxicated Galvatron and a smoking ruin for a bar.*

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BAR?!"
This is the work of the Autobots, they will pay for this. All my hard work and TT's hard work to build this place up and now its gone!!!"

*Fires a couple of blasts into the ground where the bar stood*

"RAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Galvatron.....Galvatron what happened, where have you been? Did the Autobots do this to you?"

*Still seething at the loss of his bar Megatron waits for Galvatron to answer*

"The Autobots will rue the day they did this."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Commander!!!
Thank the matrix!
What's going on?

The energon in my circuitry is very extreme!!
I feel like I've overdosed!
Commander Megatron

*Stares at his future self*

"Hmmmm, there is something not right here. Decepticons call of the attack, we must return to base and find out what is going on."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I agree Commander!
Let's go back to headquarters.
What happened to the bar?
Any Decepticons inside?
Commander Megatron

"Not that I am aware of, I don't think there was anyone inside."

*The Decepticons gather and return to base.*
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

"Heading back? Damn, and there I was hoping to get to smash some Autobots."

*Rumble slumps as he rides back to Kaon aboard the Fusion Tank*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Lets hope some autofools got slagged while doing that." Deszaras mutters. He walks slowly keeping pace with the tank. Why not strike now as a strong leader would. we have the momentum and the troops to turn those autobots into hot slag. The more time he gives them the more he risks his own position. Deszaras silently thinks.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Shrapnel »

Shrapnel hovers above the smoldering remains of the bar, scanning for anything that might provide a tasty snack. His search is cut short by a command from Megatron...
Commander Megatron wrote:Decepticons call off the attack, we must return to base and find out what is going on."
His hunger will have to wait.
Commander Megatron

*Megatron sensed unrest at his decision to return to headquarters. But there was more than meets the eye here. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Addressing his warriors he speaks*

"Fellow Decepticons, this assault on the bar was not done by an Autobot. Why would an Autobot or Decepticon destroy it when it is co-owned by myself and Time Traveller. We must find out for sure what is transpiring here. We will return to base and gather our forces, find out who did this and destroy them. I myself will contact Rodimus Prime and ask him is he aware of it. After all, it is a neutral ground."

*The Decepticons move on towards HQ*
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron and Rumble return to the wreckage. Looking for a good place to set up "Preperation D"