Bounty? (Only Time knows the humor)

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Aanallein
Alternator

Bounty? (Only Time knows the humor)

Post by Aanallein »

Greetings everyone. As you have noticed, and is so typical of people, I'm announcing how new I am here. I was referred to the site by someone and am looking to just beak around and see what it's all about.

Just as a statement of me, I'm 17 years old, turning 18 this June. Just finished High School, thank the good lord for that! Next year I'll be taking a year off from college to play hockey up in Canada in the Canadian Junior Leagues. I'm into most RPG's and what not. I love to read and write and just hang out. As I have seen many of you proclaim, I personally am not a transformer, just a friend of them and their cause.

Well, there is my introductions. Enjoy.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

don't worry. we can school in anything and everything you know about the profession. i mean spike witwicky could become an autobot, right guys?
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Well, I don't know who Spike Witwichy was, but I assume he was not so smart.

As for schooling me in to progress me to autobot status. This I am doubtful of. But then again, what is life without a challenge eh?

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Welcome Aanallein!

Keeping to form, Spike Witwicky was the main human character from the original G1 cartoons. Had an unhealthy preoccupation with the Autobot Bumblebee, later had a son named 'Daniel' who was the headmaster for Arcee (female autobot from the movie), and became the head for Cerebros (who became the head for fortress maximus).

I like role-playing games myself, though I'm pretty old school (ever play phantasy star online?)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

wait... daniel became binary bonded to arcee? when/where did that happen?
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

trance wrote:I like role-playing games myself, though I'm pretty old school (ever play phantasy star online?)
Yes I have.... a great game. Although with everything that has flooded the market, there are so many choices out there.

As my knowledge grows and my research continues I have found out just who Witwicky was/is. Meh. But indeed. Thank you for the welcome Trance. I intend on hanging around and keeping things going a bit, and learning more about the world of Transformers.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe