The Leaders Table

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

"BWAHHAHAHAHAHA, Excellent Galvatron. We should have a comedy night and you can do stand up!"
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*At hearing Galvatron's joke, Rumble spits out a mouthful of energon all over Dirge's back.*

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

*Scrapper is amused by atmosphere and Galvatron's joke.*

"Ahahahahaha!!!"
Commander Megatron

"I must commend you and your Constructicons on a job well done Scrapper. The old place is as good as new again."
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

*Scrapper ceases to drink his beer and replies to Megatron in a formal way.*

"We just did our duty CM. I'm very happy hearing your appreciation.Our loyalty to you is out of question."

*Turns on all Decepticons with a more high-spirited voice.*

"We're having a great time at this bar ;I agree,in the future the place could also have some different entertainments as shows and similar things".

*Adds in a serious way.*

"And so Decepticons,we are awaiting autobots...Honestly I hate them,but I think that in this circumstance, they could even be helpful, if ,just for mere luck as usual, have managed to uncover important things."
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* afetr being covered by rumbles energon dirge releases a bat from his cockpit which perhces on top of rumbles head and screeches right in his audio sensors *

" Haw haw haw "
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*Nightshade sits watching quietly as everyone was having a good time while accepting the drink Commander Megatron offers me.*
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

you know this place needs scandalously clad waitresses.
The less metal plates, the better!!! :twisted:
Commander Megatron

"Nightshade, always the quiet one my dear. Do you care to share what you are thinking?"
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

*Turns on Galvatron.*

"hahahahahaha!!!!Yes,they'd suit very well here.But I'd like also to see gracious dancing fembots ,as I had heard before."

*looks at the floor and sees that an aspirator machine is draining away wasted energon and filling a very big energon cube with it.*

Just in that moment Rumble accidentally hits the aspirator when he put up and down his seat,and the machine begins to emit unquiet sounds.."
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I looked over at Megatron then glanced around at the others, then back again and said,*

"I'm sorry if I'm a bit quiet but there is something that is on my mind, something I remembered about from long ago, but i prefer to speak to you and Galvatron in private...away from unwanted ears (meaning Autobot ears)" I said with a very serious face
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I had the Constructicons build me a "private" room upstairs.
We can move the conversation there if you like.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

"Yes that would be a good idea...lead the way" I said to Galvatron then looked over at Megatron to see what he says
Commander Megatron

"Yes, lets take it to a more secluded spot. Dirge, keep an eye on the place and if the Autobots arrive contact me immediately."

*The three Decepticons depart and move to the private room.*
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I followed Megatron and Galvatron as they led the way to a private room, once inside the door was shut. I looked around then turned to them and said,*

"..While I was out on my mission I began remembering something that might be of great interest to you. There is something of great power hidden on Cybertron, somewhere deep inside the planet. It is called the Dark Matrix. Its something of the other half of the matrix of leadership, it also was prized by Unicron long ago until it was taken from him and hidden somewhere on Cybertron." I said looking at the two of them
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

D-D-D-Did you say U-U-UNICRON!!!???

*Galvatron sumbles backwards from shock and accidentally hits a switch on the wall... The lights go off in the room and Barrytron Manilobot Music begins to play. The couch transforms into a huge SPARK-shaped bed full of pillows. The snack table transforms into a private bar with a robotic drone bartender. A wide range of colord lights turn on and rotate around the room*

Sorry guys, I tripped

*Galvatron quickly reverses the switch and everything transforms back to normal*

AHEM... uuhh Tell us more about this "Dark Matrix"
What powers does it contain?

*Galvatron ponders quietly to himself...*

Those Constructicons designed this room perfectly to my orders
What a great group of Decepticons. I must thank them later.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*I rolled my optics at Galvatron then said,*

"The Dark Matrix is almost a mirror copy of the matrix of leadership, it is also called the Chaos Matrix, and as far as I know the only thing that poses a threat to it is the Matrix of leadership that Prime has. They were purposely seperated because the two of them together have enough power to destroy everything we know. Prime doesn't know he holds a powerful weapon, but if he finds out then it could make things rough for us. If you seak out the Dark Matrix then you hold an equil power source.* I said to the both of them then looked away for a sec then back again.

"There is something else, when I would venture into the void, the means that we use to warp from place to place, i have noticed that I was never alone, a presence was always there with us, we didn't know who it was until recently...its Unicron in some kind of disembodied but fully functional form. Though he is unable to cross back to this realm, he can influence those here, so be on guard."
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

That brings a horrible feeling to my sensors!!
I thought we had taken care of Unicron long ago.
Believe me, if Unicron gets close to us.. I'll be the first to know!!

Megatron, we MUST find that "Dark Matrix"!!
We should lead a team of our finest warriors and set course to the underground tunnels of Cybertron.
If we can get BOTH Matrix's then we can search and DESTROY Unicron once and for all!

And I can also use that WONDERFUL power against that BLASTED Autobot Cambreaker!!

Galvatron whispers to Megatron in a volume only he can hear....

You know Megatron, if Cambreaker finds out about who I am and what I have been up to, he'll finish me for sure! We can't let Cambreaker know about who I am or where I'm from!!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

"I don't believe Unicron will be a problem as long as he remains in the void, but I agree that finding the Dark Matrix would be of great prority..I will assist as best as I can in helping find it." I said looking at him then to Megatron waiting to see what he says
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Scrapper wrote:Just in that moment Rumble accidentally hits the aspirator when he put up and down his seat,and the machine begins to emit unquiet sounds.."
*The noises from the machine grow louder as Rumble looks at it. Sensing danger he hops off of his seat and retreats around to the other side of the table, clambering onto a new chair. The other 'cons present look at him suspiciously.*

"What.... the.. er.. sun was in my optics... heh... heh..."
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun