The City of VOS

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* dirge rages about his back bein covered in lippy an he takes off to find out whodunnit as he flies over he spots sarahnator an galvatron under attack an he takes alla the little bots out leavin just galvatron sarahnator an striker standin *

" thank blimey for that i was gettin uncomfy with alla them attackin "

* dirge transforms an lands in fronta galvatron an sarahnator *

" which one a ya painted my back "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron finds himself with a jammed up laser cannon...
he is tackled to the ground, and his only thoughts are how is he going to fight back.. BRUTE FORCE.. he gathers his thoughts and stands up
The attackers still latched onto him...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!

Galvatron picks off the attackers one by one and watches them fall to the ground.

CALL YOUR MEN OFF!!
This is not the time or place for me to play little games!
I am on my way to meet Megatron for combat and I need to be 100%.

Did Megatron send you goons to attack me?
What a brilliant idea!! That CHEATER!!
What is he paying you?
I'll pay you double to go back and attack him!
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* sarahnator finds herself lookin down another gun barrel belongin to dirge *

" yeesh ya saved me only 2 kill me "

* turns to galvatron *

" galvy poos i needs some help over here i is too beautiful to die "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I see Megatron sent another goon to check up on these goons!!
Striker
Minispy

Post by Striker »

Striker calls his buudies back.
Shutdown, Jumpz, Tumble and Snatch inject themselfs in Strikers chest-cabon.
Whille Dumbshot and Banger transform into guns and lands in Strikers hands.

Striker walks over to Galvatron.

"No i'm not working for anybody! but if you pay me, i'll work for you, as long as you don't shot at my buddies again! So what do you say Galvatron, are you going to pay me, or do i take my business to Megatron?"
Striker the Stryker
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

*On the comm*

"Galvatron this is Megatron. Meet me at these co-ordinates..."

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... &start=360

"Prepare to meet your maker!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron sees the co-ordinence sent by Megatron.
He transfers the location to Striker.

Here is my offer!
You make it to Megatron first. Give him a good battle.
DO NOT kill him!! But bring him within inches of his life.

If you do so, I shall pay you 100,000 Shanix!

Galvatron and Sarahnator take the long road to the location.
Striker
Minispy

Post by Striker »

"That sounds just fine boss! See you there!"

Striker transforms and drives to the co-ordinence.
Striker the Stryker
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock notes the answer given by Blackjack. "Very good" He says "Question two. I wish to know the name and class of the autobot space craft that was used to attack and destroy kaon."

Destoroyah notices that Galvatron is moving off and he starts following.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge gets the comm from megatron *

" im on my way megatron *
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

That's it, keep askin' yer questions, Blackjack thinks, but you don't know what I did as soon as you reactivated me.

The second question that the spider-con asks makes him think a little. He knows very little about Cambreaker's vessel and his knowledge of warship classes is limited. But the name is easy. It's not as though this 'con would know anything about the ship or its kind anyway.

The ship is named the Ætherspite, but as for the class of ship it is I'm afraid you'd have to ask Cambreaka or Redline. Warships aren't my particula forte. You got anymore questions, I'd be happy to keep talkin' for as long as ya like. Why dontcha tell me yer name while yer at it?

He hopes that the 'con will keep asking questions at least for a little longer.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Darkshock ponder the information for a brief moment before speaking once more.

"Your information has been very useful autobot. Answer me this last question as part of my reaserch and you shall be free to go."

Darkshock walks over to the devices had had placed just outside the cell. "Why do you fight?"
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The last question catches Blackjack off guard. It was something he never thought a 'con would ask. They were usually stupid and brutish, but now that he thought about it this one was more interesting. He seemed more intelligent, perhaps even better at disguising his motives than most Decepticons. Blackjack knew the answer to the question immediately. It was one that had haunted him since his return to Cybertron, maybe even before. And when he had met Arcee again, he had realized it. There was no harm in answering the question and what choice did he have.

I fight for all of the fallen friends that I have, for their memory, then he thought about Arcee, and for the ones who are still alive. I fight to protect them.

He smiled after having responded and he stood up. He knew that if he walked over to the Decepticon now he would still be deactivated. But there was something he wanted to say. He walked a little closer to the 'bars' of the cage.

Look, I won't ask your reasons for what your doin', but I would like to know your name. Don't get me wrong, you're a 'con and I'm a 'bot, we're on different sides. But there's somethin' about ya that I like. You're one of those types that I think would be alright if we wasn't at war like this.

The Decepticon had been silent except for asking the questions, so he didn't think he'd get a response, but it was something he'd wanted to say.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"Darkshock" Is the reply Blackjack gets.

Darkshock then walks through the field generators turns round and deactivates them. He presses a button on his forearm and the conductors he had placed on Blackjack short out and disintegrate leaving no trace.

"You have answered my questions and are now free to go" Darkshock adds as he seemingly blends into the shadows present in the room.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Feeling the devices the 'con had placed on him and Brakas disintegrate, Blackjack glances around for where his host might have gone, but is unable to locate him. He sticks his hand cautiously through the space where the bars might have been, nothing. So he walks through and finds that Darkshock was true to his word.

Does it strike you as odd, Brakas, that a 'con was actually tellin' the truth.

He's either got bigger plans for us or they're learning how to lie better. I still don't trust that guy.

Well it's somethin' to keep in mind is all I'm sayin'.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Jack.

Blackjack smiles at his partner's comment and exits the small building. He transforms and immediately makes his way to the location where he'd last seen Sideways's body. It is gone now. He wonders if Cambreaker or another Autobot came by to retrieve it. It seems to him that a lot of time had passed between his capture and release. In the distance he hears shouting and for a moment considers checking it out, but he knows that he should most likely report back to Cambreaker. And he needs to meet the Royal Flush before it reaches Vos.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

After watching the autobot leave Darkshock casually walks from the building and keeps walking until he reaches the coordinates he was seeking. Glancing back and forth to make sure that no one was watching him he lances his fingers into the ground. A nearby building responds to this by sliding apart in the center and revealing a staircase leading down.

Darkshock pulls his fingers out of the ground and starts to descend the staircase. When he is about a quarter of the way down it the building above closes again.

When he reaches the base of the stairs lights flicker on. Inside is a disused seeker production plant.

Ah so my informant was telling me the truth. I can only hope for his sake that the rest of his data is accurate.

Darkshock turns to face a large blast door and starts walking towards it.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Having been forced to cut through the locking mechanism present on the blast door Darkshock enters a disused control room. The tech many millions of years old. Tapping in the activation code power starts flowing back into the systems. Lights flicker into life revealing that which Darkshock was seeking. {unknown to him the lights of VOS flicker at the same time.}

The laboratory that had been hidden here by the first decepticon commander still existed. Darkshock transforms into his spider mode and crawls down the wall and onto the ground. Transforming back to robot mode he rubs his hands together as he looks for a specific item that should be present in the room.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

After plundering what he wanted from the vault Darkshock cobbles together the hand held long distance scanner. A device capable of detecting energy signatures over an area equal to about a quarter of cybertron if it was configured to its lowest resolution.

Activating it it shows the other decepticons and there signatures. He starts following it towards there location.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

After a short while, Blackjack decides to investigate the nearest last known position of the Decepticons, the City of Vos. Both Autobots roll into the city, now seemingly deserted, and transform back into their robot modes. Blackjack glances around for any further sign of Decepticon activity.

"Alright, we should probably keep this short since there doesn't seem to be anyone around here. I thought the 'cons might still be usin' this place as a base, but that don't seem to be the case. We gotta look around for any hint at where they went afta they left here. I'm gonna go back to the building where they were holdin' me captive and see if I can find any sign of em."

He walked through the deserted and silent city, towards the small building which had been his prison on a short time ago. He certainly hoped that Darkshock was not still lurking around there, or even worse, Megatron (if he was still online). For a moment Blackjack wondered what had happened with all of the chaos sown among the Decepticon leaders. He wondered if Galvatron had come out on top. He wasn't sure who he preferred, Galvatron seemed to have more of an appreciation for the finer things in life and he liked that, but he was totally insane. Blackjack chuckled as he walked into the small building.

He spent a short time looking around and finding it suitable deserted, he walked back out. He wondered if Arcee had uncovered anything while he'd been thinking his strange thoughts about the Decepticon leaders.
Ripwing&Fetch
Targetmaster

Post by Ripwing&Fetch »

Finally arriving at Vos.
The Crusaders start looking around for any Decepticons hiding out here.