Kaon (Decepticon HQ)

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

OOC: So you know, Arcee is away from the build site under total cover, not near blackjack.
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

OCC: How far away from the build site can she be?
I mean, she reported back to blackjack about the build site.
Plus i'm in the sky flying.
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

OOC. The point is and it should have been phrased like this initially: Arcee has not posted in over two weeks. She was on the mission with Blackjack, so I posted that she was there, but since she is unable to post and therefore react right now, please do not interact with her character until she posts again. Thank you.

He had expected a reaction like this from a 'con and had been ready to duck and roll at a moment's notice. His initial comment had not been particularly friendly either, so he could imagine Galvatron would be a bit put off. Ignoring what Galvatron had said, Blackjack stood and dusted himself off before speaking again. He knows that he still holds a trump.

So maybe my initial comment was poorly stated. But I'm not here to start trouble wit ya because obviously I would get my tailpipe kicked. You are only the most powaful Decepticon in existence. The point is this, I would like to make deal wit ya to help you take care of your problems with Ol' Megs. That and I think ya should know before you slag me that I happen to be in possession of some very important pieces of yours from back on Charr an if you kill me you won't get to find out where they are.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron with his back turned to Blackjack, stops working.
He slowly turns around to face Blackjack
He extends his arm towards Sarahnator making sure she don't fire on the Autobot... yet..

You say you have something of mine from Charr?

He quickly dashes to Blackjack and whispers so Sarahnator cannot hear him...

Are they my FEMBOTS GONE WILD discs?

Then with a louder voice....

You are smart for an AUTOBOT!
I am the most POWERFUL Decepticon!!
It's a shame all the other Decepticons are too ignorant to realize!

I make no deals with Autobots but if you can find a way to erase the past few breems of Megatron's memory chips, and return to me my items from Charr, then I shall return the favor and let you live.

Galvatron stars at the Autobot for a moment...

Your name is Blackwhack correct?
You are close to Cambreaker?
Let's take care of Megatron's memory chips.
Then I will let you take me to Cambreaker.
I will not put up a fight.
Until then, leave my sight and don't let me see you again until Megatron's memory chips have been erased.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

For a moment, Blackjack is unsure if his bravado is going to do much more than get him killed, but then Galvatron rushes towards him. He grins when the Decepticon mentions his discs, now they're speaking the same language.

He steps away from Galvatron as the purple Decepticon explains his 'mission' for Blackjack. Erasing Megatron's memory chips? That doesn't sound too hard, well maybe, he is Megatron after all. He pulls out a small storage device from his chassis.

This has all of your stuff on it. I'll give it to ya after I've taken care of Megatron. One question that will make my job easier, then I'll leave yer sight: where is Megatron headed?

He puts the device away and steps back a little, eager to be gone from Galvatron before he changes his mind and starts blasting.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Eager to get his prized items back from Blackjack, Galvatron points to the bar.Last I seen him, he was heading that way.

Galvatron returns back to where Sarahnator was standing..

Fear not my loyal subject, I have a feeling we will not be here much longer.
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* sarahnator uses galvatrons cannon as a mirror an puts a diferent color of lippy on *

" good i needs 2 top my tan upa bit i is goin pale "

" finishes weldin the doors on 2 the door frame *

" there dont that look great "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron walks up to the doors..

He pulls them....
nothing happens...

YOU WELDED THEM SHUT YOU BONEHEAD!!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

OOC. Solar if you want I can rewrite this to indicate your post. Let me know if you would like me to.

Good, then you won't see me again until Megs's memory chips are erased.

Blackjack reactivates his stealth field, just to keep his promise good about not being seen and walks back to Arcee's location. He explains that they need to go find Megatron and reluctantly she agrees to go along. Understanding that she is probably less than eager to meet up with her former 'master', Blackjack explains another part of his plan.

Don't worry, you don't have to meet him if ya don't want to. The direction Ol' Galvy was indicatin' was towards the Energon Bar. If we're gonna visit the bar, I got another place I wanna stop off before goin' there.

He transforms and starts rolling out, sending a comm to Cambreaker first.

Hey, Cammy. Are the Dinobots still workin' up at Tagon? I'm gonna need their help on a little mission I got goin'.
evilone
Powermaster

Post by evilone »

* sarahnator looksa bit sheepish *

" well galvy poos if they is welded shut no1 can get in at least "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

you make a good point.
But we Decepticons need to get in!

Galvatron blasts the welded door open with his laser cannon
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

After being left without interuptions, the Mighty Galvatron was able to quickly rebuild a good portion of Kaon.
Including a "special" laboratory for him.
He enters his new laboratory and arranges his new equipment of glass beekers, chemicals, Rat-trap prototypes "for experimental purposes"
A long white lab jacket and various laboratory equipment.
He puts a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the outside of the door.
Then he shuts and locks the door.

Now I can begin my next preperation to destroy CAMBREAKER!!
Before he uses his secret weapon in the near future.

MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

*While heading back to Cybertron. The planet loomed ahead, a giant planet made of metal. We directed our course and headed to Kaon, the known location for the Decepticons base.

Nightshade scans the area and could detect some activity. She then asked The Fallen,*

"My lord, what are your plans?" Nightshade asked

"I am gonna first see who will follow me. We will go to Kaon to start with,
then we will make our next moves."
The Fallen said

*We then came into the area over Kaon and prepared to land. When we came in close enough, we saw that the area had been destroyed and upon scanning for signitures we discovered no one there. Nightshade then scans the surrounding area and discovers activity at a local bar.*

*The Fallen looked around in disgust then turned to Nightshade and said,*

"There is nothing for us here..." he said

*Nightshade announces..*

"No, but there appears to be activity at the local bar at Polyhex. I believe that is where we need to go to..."
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

The rumbling sound from Nightshade's ship arriving makes all of Galvatron's scientific hardware rattle.
Some test tubes tip over and spill, melting holes in the table top.

BLASTED!!!
QUITE DOWN OUT THERE!!!!

he yells
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron painstakingly gets all of his material for the "Preperation H" weapon.

shew! All of this work has made me thirsty.
I think I'll walk over to the bar for a quick cold one.
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*The peace around Kaon is shatted by the wine of a sickly go-kart engine as the 'cons approach the area. They arrive moments later.*

"I wasn't sure we would make it, this things starting to fall apart."

*Rumble looks around at the rebuilt Kaon as they drive through.*

"Someones been busy...."

*As they move through the streets the engine gets louder and louder, and it's just about to give up the ghost when a window opens and a familliar figure sticks his head out.*

"Will you keep that noise down, some of us are trying to think logically!"
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" well look who it isnt how you doing shocky and whats up there where you are "
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Shockwave takes a closer look.*

"Ah Dirge, Rumble, I should have known it would be you two. Why have you come to my workshop, you both know I need peace inorder to further the glorious cause of the Decepticons."

*Rumble wispers in Dirge's ear. Dirge nods.*

"Yeah we know, it's just that we have found Megatron's Credit Card and thought maybe you want to return it to him, seeing as you love him so much."

*Shockwave's eye flashes and he dissapears from the window. Moments later the door to the workshop opens and Shockwave beckons them inside.*

"Give me the card, I must return it straight away incase he has no cash on him. I won't be gone long, just make sure you two don't touch anything."

*With that Shockwave leaves his workshop in the hands of Dirge and Rumble.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Solar
Targetmaster

Post by Solar »

Solar, Icewing, Bogie and Striker with the frozen Starblast, arrive at the decepticon HQ Galvatron and Saranator rebuild.

They transform and walk in.

"The door needs fixing! Striker you'll take care of that!"
Solar says as he walks in.

Bogie puts Starblast in a cell.
And then sits down in a chair and puts his feet up on the nearby table.
"Well boss, what now?"

Solar walks around thinking for abit before answering: "Well with our mighty lord Megatron gone, and therefore the decepticons without a leader. I as the greates decepticon warrior, must therefore lead the decepticons the greatness, till Megatron is found and can take his rightfull place as our leader again!"

Icewing checks up Starblast and freezes him abit more, just to keep him in stasis lock and then says: "What about him sir? What do wanna do with him?"

"You fool! That is the great weapon STARBLAST! We'll get him reprogramed to serve the decepticon cause again! And with him, i'll take over all of Cybertron and later the univers!"
Solar replys.

Icewing carmly walks into the room with the others and sits down and then says: "But you don't have the skills for that."

Solar grabs that thought for a moment.
"Yes your right Icewing. We'll have to get someone to do it for us! Untill then, you'll just have to keep him frozen, Icewing!"
Gaze upon me.
But don't touch, or you might get burned!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

"You the greatest decepticon warrior. Don't make me laugh." A voice says over Kaon's intercom speakers. "I'd like to see you prove just how superior you are to me and Megatrons ranking lieutenant on planet earth."

If one looked closely they would see the large technoweb hung above where Solar was standing. In its center a large mechanical spider watches his antics with its many eyes.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee