Southern Wasteland

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

" it certainly has grimlock far too long "

* dirge and grimlock turn to face the building with thier arms round each other and dirge sees rumbles expression on his face *

" whats the matter squirt "
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

"Nothing. You just get all close to your Dino-buddy there, but don't forget why we are here."

*Rumble pulls out the parts checklist for the go-kart and points at the un-ticked electro heat sensor.*
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge sighs *

" grimlock i need the electro heat sensor that i gave you before the war do you still have it "

* grimlock nods *

" me grimlock say it in sword "

* dirge looks at rumble *

" take it out of the sword but dont take anything else "

* dirge opens his cockpit and hands rumble a tool kit then he hands grimlock a picture of a cybertronian aircraft and a tank *

" remember this grimlock our first date "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack is surprised by how far into the wasteland it is that he follows Grimlock, quite possibly farther than where he had found Arcee. And to make matters more complicated, he had no idea where it was that the dinobot was heading in such a hurry, only that Cambreaker had instructed him to follow. Normally he'd have to think about the consequences of getting caught following a huge dinobot to a secret meeting, but he was curious too. Still as the structure appeared in the distance, he activated his stealth. At least the battery had been recharged by the time they'd spent in the bar.

As he approached, he saw two familiar Decepticons standing outside a small structure: the blue jet and the red casetticon.

What the slag are they doin' here? he wonders.

Then he watches as the jet embraces Grimlock while the red cassetticon stands by holding some kind of plan and looking a little annoyed. Surprised by the side of the dinobot warrior that he had not seen and even more surprised by a Decepticon showing some affection, Blackjack considers turning on his thought scanner for a moment, then decides he doesn't need any of that right now. Instead he needs to get a better look at the plans that Rumble is holding. Plans perhaps for the Decpeticon's next doomsday weapon.[/b]
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

*Rumble takes the tool kit and heads over to the sword jammed in the ground.*

"Don't see why I'm doing this... At least I ain't gotta look at them two for awhile."

*Putting the plans down and the tool kit on top of them, Rumble opens the box and removes a flat-bladed screwdriver. Forcing it into the swords handle he twists it, splitting the sword in two enough to have a look inside.*

"Here electro heat sensor, electro heat sensor , electro heat sensor. Where are you?"
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

" Me Grimlock say me remember that, you keep picture all this time ? "

* Grimlock lets go of Dirge and enters the building. She comes back out holding the picture of the two of them that was on the mantlepiece. *

" Me Grimlock has missed you Dirge. "

* Grimlock hugs Dirge again. *

" Me Grimlock say me not want to loose you again. "

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

He's not sure which is more disgusting: the conversation that is occurring between the dinobot and the Decepticon or the method by which the cassetticon is trying to take apart Grimlock's sword. He creeps close enough to check out the plans and seeing that they are only for some kind of go-kart, he diverts his attention away. Let the two 'cons have their fun, it's a harmless go-kart after all.

Cambreaka ain't gonna like this one bit, but I probably got betta things to be doin' than watch a dino and a jet get all lovey dovey wit each otha, he thinks.

Still in stealth mode, Blackjack transforms and heads towards Kaon, leaving a slight dust trail as he drives off across the wasteland.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" im sorry grimlock but im a decepticon youre an autobot "

* dirge looks at the autobot iron on patch that covers his own decepticon symbol and he gently removes it and hands it to grimlock then seeing rumble has the electro heat sensor he steps back from grimlock and re attaches his weapons *

" remember our vow grimlock we performed the rite of oneness "

* grimlock nods and they both say together ... *

" we shall never kill each other on the battlefield "

* with that dirge transforms and rumble gets in his cockpit with the heat sensor and dirge takes off back to kaon *
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

* Left alone, Grimlock watches Dirge dissapear in to the distance. She sighs sadly. Why, she wonders, did he have to join the Decepticons.

She looks down at the dusty picture of her and Dirge, she cleans the dust off it and places it in her storage compartment. She picks up her weapon and puts it away, she then pulls her sword out of the ground and puts that away also.

She then sits on a large rock and rests her chin in her hands, looking sadly in the direction that Dirge had flown off. *

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

In the time since Cambreaker's disappearance, Redline's comms had become a type of quiet that was especially unnerving. She, like Minerva, had gone off on her own in an attempt to not only locate the autobots' leader, but also to learn more about the decaying planet upon which they sat.

The Southern Wastelands had become a second home to her, far from the civilized feelings of Iacon and Tacon Heights. The space offered less preoccupation, but also brought less painful reminders and questions about what happened to their tight-knit group before everyone scattered, allowing the 'bot to focus more on her research and studies of the planet's core and composition.

It had been almost a meta-cycle since Redline had turned down her comm to an almost inaudible level. She simply couldn't stand to listen to the white noise on the empty airwaves any longer. 'Bots weren't speaking to each other; it was like everyone had disappeared, not just Cambreaker. It was driving her mad.

Lately, she had begun to hear different static and electronic chirps return to the comm. It had been so long since she had heard anything she almost forgot she had a comm at all. For days Redline abandoned her studies and sat listening intently, hoping to hear something, anything that could be another 'bot.

Sharply, without warning, a 'bot's voice pierced Redline's auditory circuts. "Rattrap, Sideways, Makeway, Jazz. This is Blackjack calling any Autobot in the area. We need backup at the ruins of Kaon. NOW!" Redline's systems were pumping at twice their normal speed. Still hearing the feedback from the transmission singing in her auditory circuts, Redline struggles to her feet. Not only were the other 'bots out there, but they were close and in trouble.

The sharp light from outside the small shelter in which she had been residing caused Redline to shade her optics. Transforming, the scientist turned red Fiero kicks up dust as she swerves off in the direction of Kaon.