Hi, I'm Jose... XD

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Hi, I'm Jose... XD

Post by Jose »

Why have I started this thread? Well, actually I have been here from... Quite long time, so the newcomers may have no idea who I am, nor they care.

I have been collecting Transformers since 1999. That was a warm start, lurking around fleamarkets. But in mid-2001 I found this site... And suddenly, all changed. I may have spent about a week, real time I mean, looking at the archive only that year. After that, I became crazy and hungry for more information on Transformers. Today I'm mostly focused on pre 1985 figures and earlier. Reissues of any kind too (G2 for example). I'm almost clueless on anything which goes beyond that, but I'm also ready to yap with anyone who wants it when it comes to the era I collect. I am also the moderator of Toy Talk and Teletraan.

In overall, that's me the collector and TFL's janitor, at your service... If I am useful for anything, feel free to drop me a line (email preferred).

Regards,
JM.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Hi, Jose!!!
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Welcome aboard, Jose (again) =)

Sorry (yet grateful) to be at least in part the source of your addiction, lol! So when you say pre-1985 figures, do you mean ones that later became Transformers, or any transforming toy in general?
Jose

Post by Jose »

trance wrote:(...) So when you say pre-1985 figures, do you mean ones that later became Transformers, or any transforming toy in general?
Yep, you're one of those to blame... Or thank. :D

The core is with those which later became Transformers, but I'm actually keen on all those old transforming toys. Gobots, Convertors... There were heaps of interesting stuff.

I also have a collection of diecast cars, but that's a different story. :)
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Jose wrote:
I also have a collection of diecast cars, but that's a different story. :)
You know, we have a forum section for just that now! Let's see some pics!
Jose

Post by Jose »

Done. Started with a shot of my Tomica and Japanese cars cabinet.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl