a quick hello....

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Lennyluck

a quick hello....

Post by Lennyluck »

howdy folks,
checking in for my 6 month routinely hello I think...lol
no its really been quite a few cycles, my apologies. How are all my favorite bots and cons doing? any way I did a project recently and put it up for auction on "stealbay". not looking for any bidders but thought some of you would appriciate my b-rated effort...lol

and please be honest on how it came out....isn't it funny what I do with my r&r time...lol, anyway I'll be on more offten at least for the next few weeks.

btw CM, SP, Arcee, Dinobot, Sunstorm......I missed you all.
CM we gotta talk, I read your last PM, what happened???

ugh guess I screwed something up and its only coming up on the bottom...

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-CUSTOM ... 286.c0.m14
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Good to see you around Lennyluck, it's certainly been a while! I hope you are doing well. :)

The figure looks great and I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid that no eBay links are allowed. Have a look at forum rule #7
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=3436

I believe that pictures of your custom figure should belong in the "Products of the Fandom" -thread, so please re-post there. Don't forget to check the announcement in said forum, for rules and how to post!

Thank you! :)
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Hey Lenny good to hear from you!

That figure looks awesome, you can really tell the amount of effort put in through all the little details and such. Good luck with the auction and I hope you get the kind of price that something of that quality deserves.

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Lenny, long time no see! We were just discussing your sidearms and kevlar in the pretender shells thread. How's things been for the last six months? diligently slaving away at your ace custom?
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

Welcome back to TFL Lennyluck!

Great work ,the robot is very beautiful and accurate !
NUCKATRON
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by NUCKATRON »

Im new here, nice to meet you Lennyluck.
Mr. T says... "moe den meats dee eye, FOO!"

(insert transformation sound here)
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

Minerva wrote:Good to see you around Lennyluck, it's certainly been a while! I hope you are doing well. :)

The figure looks great and I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid that no eBay links are allowed. Have a look at forum rule #7
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=3436

I believe that pictures of your custom figure should belong in the "Products of the Fandom" -thread, so please re-post there. Don't forget to check the announcement in said forum, for rules and how to post!

Thank you! :)
Sorry Minerva,....I should know better, I know...
I should also say sorry for the late hour in my reply, was preoccupied with some home projects...but will do on the "products of the Fandom"

HEYYY RUMBLLEEEE,....how goes it man? Long time no here? thanks for the props on the figure, I really wanted to do a lot more for it, but hopefully I'll push out a little more on the next one...

TT...I missed you buddy...and again with the side arms..lol
six months maybe an understatement, but to be honest I would say it's been a lot better compared to the year prior. it has been good, How bout you?

Thanks on the custom Scrapper, I'm glad to be posting again...reading some of the threads I remembered that some of you folks crack me up :lol:
Lifes being good to you I hope

Nuckatron, The pleasures mine. Love the pic btw....
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Its always good to hear from you Lenny. Im glad that you come by and say hello once in a while!
R.I.P. Menasor
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

I wish it were more than once n a while dinobot...how you doin ol friend?
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Hey Lenny, It's going fine here, nothing too much to complain about. I kept my eye on that figure of yours and was sad to see it go out of my price range! :lol: Hope things are well with you bud.

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Lennyluck wrote: I should also say sorry for the late hour in my reply, was preoccupied with some home projects...but will do on the "products of the Fandom"
That's okay, good too see you around (again). :)
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Lennyluck wrote:I wish it were more than once n a while dinobot...how you doin ol friend?
Im doing pretty well. Finally got my first house and my first reality check of how much work it is to remodel the whole thing. I didn't even realize that trypty was yours. Thats some way cool stuff. Its good to have ya back.
R.I.P. Menasor