The Leaders Table

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

The Leaders Table

Post by Commander Megatron »

This is a table for Optimus Prime, his second in command Myself and Galvatron, as he is mine. TT is welcome to share his knowledge and is welcome here also. Other warriors are allowed at the request of their leaders.
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Megatron

Optimus I have ben repaired, come have a drink there is much that we must discuss. If my spies are correct the Quintessons are heading this way to attack us. We need to be ready and fight side by side to win. Galvatron any thoughts? *megs turns to prime* Who is your 2nd in command?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Quintessons? Very well Megatron. I’m glad to see your interest in working together to stop a common foe. Have you gathered any further intelligence on their plans? What is their current location? We need enough time to devise a plan.

*Opens com*

Hot Rod, Megatron has informed me of an incoming danger of great multitudes. You’re my second in command. I need you to join us at the Leader’s Table. I know it’s not easy, but I need you to put aside your differences with Galvatron. Your input is valuable to our cause. Over.

*Closes com*

What do you suggest we do, Megatron?
Commander Megatron

I think we need to monitor the situation and see what they are up to. I will send Ratbat to see what they are at. *speaks into his headset* Ratbat, go to Quintessa and see what they are up to. Report back to me. Meagtron out. *turns to Prime* I think we need to ready ourselves for war.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Commander Megatron wrote:Galvatron any thoughts?
Yes....
Can I can play winner on the Chutes and Ladders game?
Commander Megatron

DAMMIT GALVATRON THIS IS SERIOUS, THE PLANET IS UNDER THREAT AND YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME!!!! *goes over and destroys the game* That settled that. Back to HQ quickly!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

"Eyes glow red.... Tempurature rises....
mouth let's out a small growl"

grrrrrrrrrrrr......

"Looks at Megatron with dispise"

That's my favorite game in the universe!!!

First I can't play any games
Now I must team up with the Autobots!!

AARG!!!

I got to go out and cool off for a minute.
I will be right back in 5 micro-minutes Commander
This is too much trauma for me right now.
It's making my cranium vibrate with anger.
Commander Megatron

Welcome back in. Feel better now? I don't like it either, but we have no choice.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

*Rodimus Prime sits at the table*

Hey sorry I'm late. was just saying bye to Arcee, she's had to go off on a solo mission for a few.

oh Prime *takes Matrix out of his chest and starts to reduce in mass*
Here's the Matrix back, you'll probably be needing it with this new menace on the horizon.

*holds onto matrix tighty ensuring it is not in grabbing reach of Megatron and Galvatron, Optimus Prime accepts it and places in back inside his chest/cab area*
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Hot Rod! You scared this sh*t out of me! I was about to issue a missing person’s report. You’re missing all the action. I’ll fill you in…

*Stretches out arm around D/Elita’s waist and pulls her up to the Leader’s table.*

You too. Sit next to me, Baby.

*Hands D/Elita and Hot Rod some hot-buttered popped-energon. Pulls out video iPod.*

Watch this… This is getting really juicy. See, the plot is really starting to thicken here, and the character development has a lot of integrity. Whoever wrote the treatment for this must have been tripping-balls. See, first they thought it was the Quintessons. Then they thought it was Unicron. Major plot twist: Now no one has any friggin’ clue! Megatron’s running around like a chicken with his head cut off. He’s zipping around between the bar, the Conference Room, and the Decepticon HQ’s like a chihuahua on meth. All the Decepticon’s are up in arms about accepting our aid. Galvatron is having a brain hemorrhage since Megatron busted up our game-board. Personally, I think it’s all those energon sticks. If he doesn’t cut that crap out he’s going to give himself a brain tumor. TT knows something but won’t say. And I’m pregnant!
I have a feeling that there’s more than meets the eye here. Since there is no discernable explanation as to the real foe here and Teletran-1 hasn’t said a damn thing, I need my fellow Autobots to remain on guard. We will team up with Megatron if the threat is real, but I have a feeling he may have a secret agenda.

Hot Rod!! Here are your orders! Now pay close attention, this is serious! I need you to make a special run to Autobot City! I ordered a pizza 29 minutes ago and if we don’t pick it up soon it’s going to get cold! Hurry!
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*pops a piece of 'hot-buttered popped-energon' in her mouth and looks at Hot Rod*

Take the matrix back from him, he's gone mad.

ooc... (nice, lol)
Commander Megatron

*sits at the table* weel autobots the time has come for us all to join up, I am still waiting on TT to explain what is going on. Anyone any ideas?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT comes in and sits at their table* Optimus, you're back! i was about to file a missing person report.
well, i've got some news. You may not like it.
firstoff, the quint refugees ought to be here in a couple days. we will harbor them, under joint autobot and decepticon surveillance.
meanwhile, i've been monitoring the radiation around unicron. it appears he's drawing power out of thin air....but the energy gradients seem strongest in a direction a few milliarcseconds off the course to quintessa. it worries me greatly, but we still don't know what's left of unicron after he was destroyed by the matrix. we all know he is part of a primeval balance between good and evil, and though primus is still dormant and weak, we do not know where that leaves unicron. until we can find out more, a frontal attack would be foolish.
i turned the scanners towards the point that unicron's power seems to be coming in from, and i found only a dizzying amount of radiations from that area. temporal, spatial, material, energy... and subspace transmissions. someone has come through. til we make contact, i don't want anyone coming or going from this planet. issue a recall to all spaceborne troops, and enable planetwide autocannons after 12 hours of that announcement.
Megatron... i want you to get those planetary engines to working condition. redirect all your scientific clout, materials, and workers. i get the feeling we may yet need those. don't redirect power to it just yet, i don't want to risk shutting down the defenses.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*notices Dirge gesturing her to come over to the ladies room*

I'll leave you boys to your discussion, call if you need me...

*gets up from the table & heads over to the ladies room*
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Hey....sorry I'm late. Damn Pizza guy couldn't speak proper cybertronian. So I think I ended up paying too much!

Prime, you now I hate cyber-anchovies, why did you get them on the pizza?

*rolls his optics*

so what did I miss? when I was out being the fastest pizza pickup bot this side of the helix.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime leans in toward Hot Rod and whispers*

There must be more information out there about this ominous threat. We need to go to the Ark and consult Teletran-1. Transform and Roll for it!
Commander Megatron

* gets up and heads to the engine room, watches hotrod and Prime race out the door* *THinks to himself* He is in a hurry, why the rush to get the engines going now? Something is not right. *Turns to the conference room door, shouts.* CONSTRUCTICONS, SHOCKWAVE TO ME. We are to go to the engine room, repair them and fire them up....
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

AS you command *Finishes drink heads out door*
Commander Megatron

*Sits with Galvatron* Well here we are, Galvatron get in touch with Shockwave and the others, bring them back here. i want to know where they have been and what has been going on.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

*Prime motions to Megatron to have a seat at the Leader’s table. Megatron accepts his invitation.*

Have a drink on me, Megatron. We need to talk. I know you have it in you to be a reasonable leader. The adversity all of us as a whole has faced recently has shown how strong Autobots and Decepticons can be together. I believe we can live in peace, but I also know that’s not at the top of your “to-do” list.

*The two powerful leaders, sitting side-by-side, watch as bots of two different alliances in the bar drink and be merry.*

Let me ask you, Megatron… What are the chances Autobots and Decepticons can let bygones be bygones and live together in harmony?