TF tattoos!

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

deceptacreep
Targetmaster

TF tattoos!

Post by deceptacreep »

I did search but there wasn't any recent topics.

Does anybody know or can point me in the direction of someone who could design me a TF tattoo?

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of TF sleeves, all I seem to find is the autobot/deceptacon logos (and often terribly done!).

:D
FlatoutBu'
Targetmaster

Post by FlatoutBu' »

Here is the start of the sleeve on my left arm. My tattoo guy moved after we finished this. Now I have too find a new guy i'm happy with to finish this up. I just pulled my pics out of the "More than meets the eye" books. Just remember your going around a curved surface, so you have to improvise alot of the picture too get it too look right.
Piranacon
Undersea Warrior

Post by Piranacon »

only TF tat i have is a greyscale unicron on my calf ill get a pic up once i get my pics moved to this 'puter

deceptacreep
Targetmaster

Post by deceptacreep »

I think I saw that (unicron) in the old thread, looked cool!

The detail on Prime ^ is nice as well.

I've just spent a good hour getting decent screen grabs of G1 Devastator... on the rare occasion he has it, he never seems to fire his gun!

At least he fired it once, so I know it shoots purple! :lol:
Destiny's Child
Throttlebot

Post by Destiny's Child »

FlatoutBu' wrote:Image
Here is the start of the sleeve on my left arm. My tattoo guy moved after we finished this. Now I have too find a new guy i'm happy with to finish this up. I just pulled my pics out of the "More than meets the eye" books. Just remember your going around a curved surface, so you have to improvise alot of the picture too get it too look right.
Wow thats cool 8)
FlatoutBu'
Targetmaster

Post by FlatoutBu' »

Thank you...It took about 8-9 hours too do. It wraps all the way around my forearm. Time for Megs...
Wheeljack
Throttlebot

Post by Wheeljack »

Very nice!
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Trailbreaker »

Wheeljack wrote:
Very nice!
Gotta agree! Very nice tat.
audionmotionink
Alternator

Post by audionmotionink »

i saw this picture a few years ago... unsure of the authenticity, but it IS g1 and IS related to this particular topic.....ENJOY!

i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

audionmotionink wrote:i saw this picture a few years ago... unsure of the authenticity, but it IS g1 and IS related to this particular topic.....ENJOY!

I feel bad about breaking up with her. We had a good run while it lasted.
PETER IS GOD!Image
audionmotionink
Alternator

Post by audionmotionink »

yeah.... but i guess when someone walks in on you and her... it just ruins the moment .........lol

i believe it is a shopped photo.... but i guess we will never know.
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nemesis Prime
Throttlebot

Post by Nemesis Prime »

Minerva was so kind to point out this thread
so here's mine

(Decepticon Insignia 2000 - left arm)

and i guess for all other non-tf ink
the rest of mine are here:
http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=5047
alphatron
Noob

Post by alphatron »

That looks pretty awesome! I've been scared to get a tattoo like that just in case it doesn't look nice. If I ever get a Transformers tattoo, I'll probably want it looking like yours.