Hiya new member from the UK

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Soundbluster
Throttlebot

Hiya new member from the UK

Post by Soundbluster »

Hiya everyone, just came across this site a day ago, and from what i've seen its pretty sweet.

I've been an avid TF fan all my life, and despite a loss of some of my original TF's or bits of, i've managed to amass a nice collection of the newer Classics and Universe lines; 25 at the moment, all characters that are actually G1 characters and not made-up or later-era TF's.

My nick is taken from the Engrish on the Music Label Soundwaves soundblaster weapon, which has Soundbluster on it instead :lol: He fits into my Classics/Universe collection beuatifully!

My real name is Lyle, and i come from Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.

I have a couple of questions regarding this site and would be thankful if you guys answered them for me. The first one is aimed at UK members

- what is postage generally like when ordering from Transformersland to the UK? Reliable, reasonably priced, and quick? Dangerous, expensive, and slow? ( :wink: ) especially for loose items that'd roughly be the size of an Action Master figure or smaller?
- when doing a deal with someone over this away from the main store, how safe is it?

Thanks in advance and hiyas once again :D
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Welcome to TFL Soundbluster. :wink: I'm not from the UK but you can rest assured Trance (who runs the Store) is the best Transformer dealer you'll ever come across.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Welcome to TFL Soundbluster!

I don't have an answer to your TFL pricing question, but as Skywarp stated Trance is awesome at running the TFL store. I have placed well over a dozen orders with him and he delivers! Every item arrives as he describes them. He's been great to deal with!

As far as these dirty scoundrels on this site... Well, I personally believe they are all fantastic. But, I have only purchased from maybe 3 of them. Those three (or so) were all great!

Once again, stick around and enjoy your stay!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Welcome aboard Soundbluster! I am sure you'll enjoy your stay. I recommend using TFL for any of your transformer needs. Trance is a stand up guy, and he'll make sure you're happy with any purchases you make. I am pretty sure he does deals with overseas buyers, and from what I hear, he's fairly quick about it. Stick around, you'll get all the transformers knowledge you can handle from these great people.
R.I.P. Menasor
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

having bought from trance many times

and living in jolly auld england ( where it either rains or blows or both )

i can say that you wont find a better guy for speedy well packaged ( by mrs trance :P ) delivery to the uk

and its always good stuff too

uk ers can easily buy with confidence
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome to TFL Soundbluster, hope you'll enjoy it here!

I agree with the previous posters.
I've bought items from TFL as well, and there were no problems whatsoever. I've also traded, bought and sold items to other TFL members, also without any problems. :)
audionmotionink
Alternator

Post by audionmotionink »

welcome to the site. im fairly new on here as well and so far i have had a blast. be sure to post pics of your collection in the collection thread.

jeremy
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

Welcome to TFL Soundbluster!!
I have already bought transformers from TFL(and I' m going to buy other items from this shop..) and I never had problems ,Trance is my favorite G1 seller :D !
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

welcome, soundbluster! I'm TT, I help run the place (now that i'm back again). Other than that, i echo all the sentiments above!
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Bah weep granah weep ninny bong!
Soundbluster
Throttlebot

Post by Soundbluster »

Thanks for the great reception guys! :D

I hope i have a great time here, and i'll pics of my collection up soon - though its meagre compared to others i've seen here lol :lol:

Really great resource section. Currently trawling through the store to see what old TF's i still have that i can complete
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer

Post by S0und_wave »

Welcome to TFL Soundbluster
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

PrimeDirective wrote:Bah weep granah weep ninny bong!
Seriously?

+25
Soundbluster
Throttlebot

Post by Soundbluster »

The Last Autobot wrote:
PrimeDirective wrote:Bah weep granah weep ninny bong!
Seriously?

+25
You know thats just reminded me to see if i can complete my Wreck-gar, just have the bike left
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

welcome to tfl and i know our overseas customers have all had great experiences though tfl i have also made a few purchases in the past and have been very happy

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Soundbluster
Throttlebot

Post by Soundbluster »

Well got a nice qurprise in the post this morning... my order from Transformerland!

Amazed at the speed of its arrival, last thing i ordered from America took a month lol - and i have to agree wioth everyone who said the items usually end up being in better condition than stated - i'm blown away by how great the items where!

Many thanks, i shall definately be doing more business here when i see something i want! :lol: