How is everyone?

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

How is everyone?

Post by Grimlock »

Hello all.

It has been a good while since I have been on here. I hope that all is well with everyone.

In the time that has elapsed since I was last here, my girlfriend and I have moved into our new house. She insisted on having pink and yellow wallpaper, so we came to a compromise. She picked the colours for upstairs and I did for downstairs. ( The reason being, that we are not looking at the wallpaper when we are upstairs :wink: )
We have also had our relationship blessed, that is an unnofficial marrage for same sex couples, and we are looking forward to a long future together.

Thank you
Kath

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Kath! Glad to see and hear you are well, my dear dinobuddy. It has been too long. Cambreaker reports alive, well, and for the time being, employed.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

So good to hear from you! I'm glad that you and your girlfriend are doing well, and I wish the best for both of you. Congrats on the new house, too!

Minerva would also like to report alive and well, but still living too far east. :P
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

well hello dino brat :P good to hear from you again. im am also alive and well and moved. keep in touch more dino mutt :P

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Re: How is everyone?

Post by The Last Autobot »

Grimlock wrote:Hello all.

It has been a good while since I have been on here. I hope that all is well with everyone.

In the time that has elapsed since I was last here, my girlfriend and I have moved into our new house. She insisted on having pink and yellow wallpaper, so we came to a compromise. She picked the colours for upstairs and I did for downstairs. ( The reason being, that we are not looking at the wallpaper when we are upstairs :wink: )
We have also had our relationship blessed, that is an unnofficial marrage for same sex couples, and we are looking forward to a long future together.

Thank you
Kath
Congratulations!
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

Hi !Glad that everything is going well to you!
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

Kath! Glad to see and hear you are well, my dear dinobuddy. It has been too long. Cambreaker reports alive, well, and for the time being, employed.
It has indeed been far too long. I am glad that you are doing well. :D
So good to hear from you! I'm glad that you and your girlfriend are doing well, and I wish the best for both of you. Congrats on the new house, too!

Minerva would also like to report alive and well, but still living too far east.
Thank you so much Minerva, it has been a rather long road, but we have got there now.
By the way, you should move house. Around four thousand miles in a north - west direction should do the trick. :lol:
well hello dino brat :P good to hear from you again. im am also alive and well and moved. keep in touch more dino mutt :P
Well, if it is not my old friend Bumblebee. :D It is good to see that some things are still the same here.

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Bah weep granah weep ninny bong! I'm PrimeDirective, pretty new here.
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

He's our little nooblet.

*pats PD's head*
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer

Post by S0und_wave »

Hey, glad to hear that your doing well.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

i change lol i am a transformer :P

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520