Casset Masters?

Come here to ask anything about the Transformers storyline, character bios, and more!
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Banzai-Tron wrote:I'm not into the RPG side of things, but if I was, I'd be a Citroen style car... each wheel would be a different robot.
That's a neat idea, Banzai-Tron! Also nicely sidesteps the issue of "How does he fit so many of them...?"

But the more important question is, as a Citroen style car... you think you can dance? ;-)
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
audionmotionink
Alternator

Post by audionmotionink »

Rumble wrote:In the G1 cartoon, soundwave was shown as a.... Streetlight.... in the first episode. He was also shown to dispatch Laserbeak shortly after so I guess in the toon at least they didn't need to be Cassette players. Don't know if it occurs in any of the other fictions tho.

Rumble.
but if you remember correctly, soundwave is the "streetlight" on cybertron BEFORE the left cybertron and crashed on earth.

after the crash on earth all you see soundwave transform into is a cassette player.....

just throwing that out there.
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)