anyone need some rain bringing?

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

anyone need some rain bringing?

Post by Sunstorm »

Hey guys :D

well, it's been nearly two whole years and the place still looks as awesome and friendly as it always did. I'm sorry for deserting you for so long...

I've PM'd one or two of you who remember me, just to let you know what the hell is what and why my nuclear a$$ disappeared for a while. To cut a long story into a short, Grimlock-style monologue, this is what happened.

"Me Grimlock say SunStorm saving money for wedding"

"Mrs Sunstorm angry at Sunstorm - he buy too many TFs"

"Sunstorm says bye bye to TFs for a while"

and that's the short, short, undetailed version. Basically, my real life had to come first and TFL was the most unfortunate victim. I hated having to say goodbye for so long.

Anyway, we're married now and everything is hunky dory - and now I have her blessing to collect and post away again 8)
Jetfire is a robosexual
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Congratulations and welcome back! It's nice to see you around again and I'm glad to know that you seem to be doing alright! :)
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Aww, cheers Min.... you still got that Soundwave MP3 I sent you? :wink:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Haha! Yeah, I do. I still haven't opened him though. :P
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Minerva wrote:Haha! Yeah, I do. I still haven't opened him though. :P
aah - he's a stinky pete! :lol: actually, I'm guilty of that for many TFs now myself... anything that costs £50 and up, I'll generally keep it mint in box now. I just used to tear everything out for display, but it makes me cringe to think about doing that now!
Jetfire is a robosexual
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

welcome back old friend i'm so glad to see you are doing ok and are now married.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer

Post by S0und_wave »

Congratulations and welcome back Sunstorm :D
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

aah - Soundwave :D thanks for the welcome. It's good to be back.

PM on it's way Knightshade ;)
Jetfire is a robosexual
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

crap i thought i finially took care of the most dangerous seeker................ :twisted: :P

Welcome back and we will kick your tailpipe for bailling on that later :P

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

It's nice to finally hear from you again Sunstorm. Glad to see everything's OK and you're still alive. Congrats on the marriage and welcome back to TFL.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Congratulations on the wedding! That's great!! :) I am hoping to take the plunge with the gf soon, but we are weeding down expenses first.

Welcome back to the forum, too!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Welcome back Sunstorm, the most dangerous of all of jetfire's enemies :lol: :lol: Its good to have you around again. Got your pm and replied.
R.I.P. Menasor
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Dinobot wrote:Welcome back Sunstorm, the most dangerous of all of jetfire's enemies :lol: :lol: Its good to have you around again. Got your pm and replied.
hey - I've got photos of jetfire teabagging bumblebee, so he knows his place now :wink: :lol:

thanks for the welcomes everyone. I need to get a look at this role play and see just what we're dealing with :wink:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

The prodigal Sunstorm returns! Speaking as another forum member who was recently away for quite some time, welcome back, Sunstorm!
Sunstorm wrote:I need to get a look at this role play and see just what we're dealing with :wink:
...um.

You may have noticed that i'm kind of playing the role of Sunstorm in the current RP... Sorry... But we can talk about that.

The first thing you need to know if you don't already is that the current RP takes place in an alternate reality mirrorverse like Shattered Glass, where all the heroes are reimagined as villains and the villains are reimagined as heroes, so the Sunstorm i've been playing is very unlike G1 Sunstorm. However, if you still want to take over playing the Sunstorm that i've been playing, and forum member Silverbolt doesn't mind (he and i have been RPing, his Slingshot to my Sunstorm), i could let you take over*. On the other hand, if you want to come up with your own version of Sunstorm (or just don't want to continue the existing story between Sunstorm and Slingshot), i could retcon my Sunstorm into a different character--i'll call him "One Storm". (Or, if you and i want to really confuse people, you can make up an entirely different character to play, and let me keep playing as Sunstorm.)

Whatever you decide, i hope you decide to join the game. i think it could be fun if more of us were playing more often. (Like i'm one to talk... but i'm trying.)

*If you do decide you want to take over the Sunstorm character i've been playing, private message Silverbolt and/or to me about a possible upcoming plot twist he and i have discussed for Sunstorm and Slingshot.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Welcome back, Sunny! It's been an eternal night without you ;)
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Welcome back, Colin! And congrats!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl