FS: RARE! 1984 Transformers Decepto-Pack complete w/ box

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Anarchy
Noob

FS: RARE! 1984 Transformers Decepto-Pack complete w/ box

Post by Anarchy »

I am taking offers on my Transformers Decepto-Pack. It is the complete costume and even includes the often lost laser pistol. All parts are still there, except two of the Decepticon stickers are missing - one from the helmet and one from the breastplate. The laser pistol is also missing it's internals, but the plastic body is in great shape, and even has the red tip on it still. Looks nice! Box has some tape marks on it.
Kit includes: Full helmet, shield, light laser weapon, breast-plate, belt, and both wrist cuffs. All tabs are on the pieces. None are ripped/damaged.
This item is very rare. I haven't seen a complete set for sale on the internet. I have NEVER seen one with the laser pistol - maybe I just haven't looked hard enough.
I'm taking offers. If I don't get an offer I think is fair, I'll put it back into storage. I don't collect Transformer stuff, so I am not taking any trades. More pics are available upon request. Please write me at my provided e-mail for pics. Thanks for your consideration! -Jason
[email protected]

It won't let me upload pics! Have 7-8 pics I'll e-mail uplon request. Just put Decepto pics in the tagline. Thanks again![/img]
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Hate to break it to you ,but it's not that rare. I bought one last year for about $30 and in new condition with box.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Hi and welcome to TFL!

When selling Transformers and related items, please use the "For sale lists, Transformers":

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=1892

Thank you. :)
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

skywarp408 wrote:Hate to break it to you ,but it's not that rare. I bought one last year for about $30 and in new condition with box.
Love Skywarp,always putting things into the right perspective.