anyone buying Transformers: War for Cybertron?

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I hope its better on xbox live. On the ps3 it drops matches like crazy. 5 of 7 for me tonight.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I love playing as shockwave. Even though its only actually shocky in escalation, and frame in multiplayer. I havent had any dropped matches except for those who are hosting games, quitting while its getting good. That irritates the heck out of me.
R.I.P. Menasor
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I had a whole hour and a half this morning where it worked well. Only twice did it disconnect and both times that was between matches. But now its gone to crap again.

Is there a weapon that kills a full life tank in 1 hit or should I assume its just another glitch?

Edit: Yeah, I cannot stand when the person hosting a match quits the match when they are losing. Its just pathetic. I don't care how bad someone is kicking my ass I don't quit. Although if its really pathetic I'll probably not play another match after it ends. These games could really do a better job of matching players. Its not a lot of fun playing against someone who has won 300 matches when you are on level 1.

I personally don't care, but I do understand if the host quits the match do to some of the trash talk. Although usually I don't hear trash talk in games. People on the mike are usually talking to one other person on there friends list. Still I can understand dumping the player who is apparently a 12 year old and thinks N***** is okay to use. Which they seem to do, every other word!