War For Cybertron Video Game Critique!

Discuss transformers cartoons, comics, movies, upcoming TF events and conventions, etc.

Moderators: Time Traveller, Kup

PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

They're releasing patches for the dropped matches, and I believe DLC is coming out to expand character options.

I haven't played online yet, but my game hasn't frozen at all.
The Dark is Coming
Swindle
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Swindle »

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/07/ ... nfo-leaks/

Well don't worry if you didn't get the code you wanted looks like you can get them all and more sometime in the future.
"Make deals, not war!"

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I beat the decepticon campaign a few days ago, and this has become one of my favorite games ever. Ammo may be scarce, but I like jumping in the fray and smacking everyone with the melee weapon. I didnt get my shockwave code, even though I preordered it. They are supposed to send me one. I just started the autobot campaign, and im enjoying it too.

I think that this game is a stepping stone in the right direction for where thay need to go with the next TF game. Its overall great, and a welcome surprise to the next gen consoles since the movie games were not very good in my opinion.
R.I.P. Menasor
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I'm just about ready to sell this game.

I'm so tried of the dropped matches. The constant lagging. And now sound distortions.

And its not my connection. I use an ethernet cord connection and the network has not gone down. When my internet crashes the PS3 tells me I'm disconnected it doesn't just take me back to the lobby. I'd have to sign back in.

Not to mention the constant errors. I cannot count how many times I've died by a melee hit from a guy with at least 3 body lengths between me to the edge of weapon swing.

And still never played as an autobot or one of my unlocked characters.
Swindle
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Swindle »

LD2062 wrote:I'm just about ready to sell this game.
Not to mention the constant errors. I cannot count how many times I've died by a melee hit from a guy with at least 3 body lengths between me to the edge of weapon swing.

And still never played as an autobot or one of my unlocked characters.
Thats just lag on your side or their side.
"Make deals, not war!"

LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

I'd swear it happens even when the thing is playing smooth. I think it may be the boost to war cry or what ever, isn't there one that boost melee?

Its like 1 hit kills on the scientist even at full heath. Its just something I think need to be tweaked.
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

They'll be releasing patches soon.

Hopefully. >_>
The Dark is Coming
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

Man is it EASY to earn XP in team anything. Until today I was playing free for all. I'd didn't think people earned level 10 scientist there. My tank went up 2 levels in 1 match of conquest.
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

Is there some way to upgrade your melee? I've been getting killed in 1 hit several times a round when I've had full life as a solder! By scouts, scientists, everybody. Its not every time I get hit though. And it certainly isn't happening when I hit anyone, even scientist.
Swindle
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Swindle »

If your a soldier and you do your tornado/twister spin attack I think that is one hit melee.
"Make deals, not war!"

LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

No the whirlwind isn't one hit kill. It takes at least 2 or 3 hits.

I keep wondering if its some kind of leader boost for the other team, or some kind of kill streak reward.
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

The Punch of Kill Everything does that.
The Dark is Coming
Sound Blaster
Decoy

Post by Sound Blaster »

One of my favourite games of all time. I highly recommend it to all.