i am taking over :)

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

mrstrance
Minispy

i am taking over :)

Post by mrstrance »

Wanted to update everyone a bit on what is going on around here...Mr.Trance has given me and Kaiden the keys to his domain, so we will be taking over some of the everyday duties: the packing and organizing around transformerland. You probably wont notice too much of a difference...except for four things:

1. Packages are going to be going out a lot faster, my goal is to have the turnaround on your paid orders down to as little as 48 hours (previously, we had only been shipping once a week). We will also be double checking to make sure the orders are just right (triple checking if you count Kaiden:))

2. There will be a lot more updates to the store (so be sure to check back often for the toys that you are looking for)

3. There will be weekly "deals" on here, if you come on here and check, you can take advantage of the deal (first one will be this week)

4. I'll be around here a lot more often, which means that you will be getting more Kaiden updates then ever before:)

So...let's get this started :lol:

For today...what would you be most interested to see happen on transformerland to make it even better around here?
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Nice to see you around, mrstrance!

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the store updates! :)
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

welcome back mrs trance. Updates rock lol too bad i dont always have money lol

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Updates? Deals? On Transformers?

Thats music to everyones ears. 8)
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
threshold
Powermaster

Post by threshold »

Love the updates and deals idea. Might I suggest more "parts" (hint shockwave laser arm or sky lynx base :wink:

It seems that most updates are for complete figures.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

threshold wrote:Love the updates and deals idea. Might I suggest more "parts" (hint shockwave laser arm or sky lynx base :wink:

It seems that most updates are for complete figures.
Parts as in salvage parts? May take Mrs. Trance a while to figure that one out :)
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I could use some salvage parts...

Any ideas on how to get the forum more activity? ( revive RP?)
mrstrance
Minispy

Post by mrstrance »

we have a room full of parts...i need to train the 4 month old to help my identify them, it's quite a learning curve!!

right now i'm wading through tech specs and instructions (ANYONE NEED ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR??)

forum activity happens when people post...so, i gotta get posting...hey, i might take advantage and get your help when i'm sorting through parts...

:D
threshold
Powermaster

Post by threshold »

While we are taking ideas :)

I would like to see the "Billboard" section open up a little. Allowing for updates for "wants" and "for sale" to be in their own new threads instead in the two big designated areas.

I think this would help both the sellers and buyers by giving more exposure. It doesn't seem to me that their are a lot of new posts in that section, so I doubt it would get too crowded.

Any thoughts on this? Bad idea? Good idea? You haven't been here long enough so your opinion doesn't matter :wink:
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

i need g1 magnus parts lol the launchers and atleast 2 missles lol and 2 things for g1 quake needs tank turret & Heater lol that is all i can think of atm lol

the want and for sale lists was put there cause of the overcrowding with the once in a while posters.........

they are working on ideas to clean them out here and there and to make new posts. yeah its a bit awkward but unless they make a section for just sales and wants it will get crazy.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

@ threshold - Bumblebee's right about the overcrowding.
As you know, you can advertise your updated for sale- or want list using the notification threads:

sale list update notification thread.
and
Want list update notification thread

Of course, any suggestions and ideas on this subject are more than welcome!