TT's return from Hiatus

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

We all miss him.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Sideways wrote:We all miss him.
We can reload. :twisted: :wink:
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Some of us recharge. 8) :lol:
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

anyone seen maggy since this post? just wondering if everything's OK...
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

No, I haven't. Hope he is ok.

I have been wondering for a while now. It seems that a lot of the regulars seem to disappear for long periods - some don't seem to come back. All of the regulars is what makes this site so great.

It's odd. Some of these regulars have posted over a thousand posts and then they stop.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Its been this way since I joined several years ago.
R.I.P. Menasor
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

I remember when I joined there was talk of members leaving, but TT, Ultra Magnus, Blackjack, Hot Rod, and a lot of other long-time members were still on. Then a lot just stopped. I don't know if Galvatron and Hot Rod and them leaving (I don't know details, just that there was a problem and they hit Splitsville) had anything to do with it. I just know its getting thin on regular members nowadays.

Off the top of my head, Kup, Ironhide, Maggy, Devs, Rattrap, Dirge, Nuckatron, the above mentioned names.....you know, all them, just kinda vanished about the time the Galvatron leaving thing happened. (Gets off of soap-box labeled "Jazz", picks it up, salutes, and exits) Feels good to do one of those again..... :wink:
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Well Nuckatron was just on a few days ago.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

The everyone leaving thing shouldn't have been a big deal, but it turned out to be that way. I have been to the other site to visit old members, but alas, this is my TF home hands down. Besides, from what I hear, activity on the other site has died down some too. If everyone could forgive everyone, I would like to make this site whole once again.
R.I.P. Menasor
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Dinobot wrote:The everyone leaving thing shouldn't have been a big deal, but it turned out to be that way. I have been to the other site to visit old members, but alas, this is my TF home hands down. Besides, from what I hear, activity on the other site has died down some too. If everyone could forgive everyone, I would like to make this site whole once again.
Agreed.

I am also guilty of slowing down the activity... But I'm not going anywhere, I just sometimes read rather than write.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

ultra magnus has always been here one day and gone for a while. kup gets busy and dont have time depending on job...... as far as the other deal I dont know seems everyone gets busy. I sometimes go weeks without saying much.
Jazz wrote:
Off the top of my head, Kup, Ironhide, Maggy, Devs, Rattrap, Dirge, Nuckatron, the above mentioned names.....you know, all them, just kinda vanished about the time the Galvatron leaving thing happened. (Gets off of soap-box labeled "Jazz", picks it up, salutes, and exits) Feels good to do one of those again..... Wink
Dinobot wrote:
The everyone leaving thing shouldn't have been a big deal, but it turned out to be that way. I have been to the other site to visit old members, but alas, this is my TF home hands down. Besides, from what I hear, activity on the other site has died down some too. If everyone could forgive everyone, I would like to make this site whole once again.

Jose wrote:

Agreed.

I am also guilty of slowing down the activity... But I'm not going anywhere, I just sometimes read rather than write.
I feel there is room for more than one fan based website, but some of the "old gang" is still pretty active either on knightshades site or galvys. there is only 2 members that dont stop in here and now. tho dirge has been busy lol. prob. destroying something lmao.

If everyone would like we can see what happens if the felling is mutual for most members.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

I'm game, of course :)
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Dinobot wrote:The everyone leaving thing shouldn't have been a big deal, but it turned out to be that way. I have been to the other site to visit old members, but alas, this is my TF home hands down. Besides, from what I hear, activity on the other site has died down some too. If everyone could forgive everyone, I would like to make this site whole once again.
Yeah, this is my TF home and always will be, no matter the member count.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Bumblebee wrote:I feel there is room for more than one fan based website, but some of the "old gang" is still pretty active either on knightshades site or galvys. there is only 2 members that dont stop in here and now. tho dirge has been busy lol. prob. destroying something lmao.

If everyone would like we can see what happens if the felling is mutual for most members.
Sounds good to me Bee.
R.I.P. Menasor
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Sounds good. :)
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Bumblebee wrote:ultra magnus has always been here one day and gone for a while. kup gets busy and dont have time depending on job...... as far as the other deal I dont know seems everyone gets busy. I sometimes go weeks without saying much.
Jazz wrote:
Off the top of my head, Kup, Ironhide, Maggy, Devs, Rattrap, Dirge, Nuckatron, the above mentioned names.....you know, all them, just kinda vanished about the time the Galvatron leaving thing happened. (Gets off of soap-box labeled "Jazz", picks it up, salutes, and exits) Feels good to do one of those again..... Wink
Dinobot wrote:

Jose wrote:

Agreed.

I feel there is room for more than one fan based website, but some of the "old gang" is still pretty active either on knightshades site or galvys. there is only 2 members that dont stop in here and now. tho dirge has been busy lol. prob. destroying something lmao.

Knightshade has a website? A TF website? Hm. Never knew that.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Jazz wrote: Yeah, this is my TF home and always will be, no matter the member count.
You took the words right out of my mouth, Jazz.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Jazz wrote: Knightshade has a website? A TF website? Hm. Never knew that.
Might be time for some advertising brother.

I just like to lurk. Here in Italy the toy selection is horrid. So mostly I look at all of your new stuff and I have to be jelous or look around internet unless I really want it. Eight months left then back to the good ole USA. Good news though, Brithday (34)coming up, there's sure to be new toys arriving.

Welcome back TT
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Welcome back, welcome back welcome back... Carter..
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

welcome back TT and sorry I have been gone for so long, and jes Jazz I have a rather big tf website. I have been doing alot of stuff with Hasbro and have been activly involved in stuff going on with TF3.

link=The Shadow Realm

I have been keeping up with alot of the old gang and I built Galvatron's Lair. :)
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me