want list and introduction

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

maxxnewtoy
Noob

want list and introduction

Post by maxxnewtoy »

Hello all, I am new member on the forums here. I have purchased many items from the main site and decided to join after a couple of years lurking. Just wanted to say hello

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Welcome to TFL Maxxnewtoy!

It must be quiet if I am the first one to welcome you.

Kick back, relax and make yourself at home.

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

welcome to tfl kick back and enjoy your stay.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome to the forums, maxxnewtoy!
Why don't you tell us a little about youself? :)
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Welcome aboard maxxnewtoy! TFL is a great place to start or expand on a transformers collection and you'd be hard pressed to find a better seller than Matt. Look forward to seeing you around. :)
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Howdy, amigo! So, you buy TF toys, huh? Well, what about comics? Do you buy them? read them? create fanfics about them? What about the TV shows? the movies? the video games?

Or are you just here for the toys? If you're just here for the toys, what about them? Do you collect a certain series (like G1, Alternators, Beast Wars, or Animated), or maybe a certain character (all the figures named Optimus Prime), or maybe a certain type (just Mini-Cons, or just ones who turn into sports cars, or just ones that are a certain size)?

(Hey, DK Prime, am i gonna scare this one off asking too many questions again?)
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
maxxnewtoy
Noob

Post by maxxnewtoy »

Well Stars Command 539, I am generally interested in the G1 toy line. However I do enjoy the Beast Wars as well. I am going to finish my g1 collection and begin on the beast wars. I am not sure about the comics. Never read them. Although I am a comic fan. Mostly Star wars (darkhorse). Hoever, I do have one comic that I read from the 80's, It has a shockwave on the cover. I only read it because I found it diggin through my g1 collection. I also love the old cartoons and the new movies. I love Ultra Magnus He is my fave. Although its hard to collect him as I am trying to complete my personal G1 collection.

Minerva, I am a 30 something High School History teacher. I also coach High school football and Softball. I am married and have 4 children. have been collecting action figures and sports cards for about 20 years.

Thanks all for having me.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Welcome to the forums Maxxnewtoy.

There is a great gang here. Stick around and soak up the transformer goodness.

What's your favorite G1 figure from your own personal collection? How about from childhood (assuming you had figures then).
curch
Throttlebot

Post by curch »

Hello all, just a little introduction to myself. I am a long time action figure collector. Mostly sports figures. I just recently got into collecting my childhood toys once again. GI Joe and Transformers are my favorites. All of mine were givin to my younger cousin when I was 13. Who knows where they are now. Anyway, I also dabble in selling some extras that I get to buy more that I need. :D Check out my website in my signature. I own about 60 G1 Transformers, almost all complete with tech spec and accessories except for about 7 of them. My GI Joe collection is massive. Looking forward to interacting on the board.

Thanks, Joe
For all your vintage toy needs check out

http://stores.ebay.com/CURCHS-VINTAGE-TOY-PARADISE
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome, curch. :)