Happy Thanksgiving!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Time Traveller »

Happy turkey day, everyone (I certainly think we can include our internationals in the celebration)! I think that despite times have been very tough for a lot of us (unemployment, moving, having to sell things), we still have things worth being thankful for.
I'm thankful I do finally have a long term job (at the mill).
I'm thankful I get to be with my family today, that everyone is here and healthy.
I'm thankful for my loving nursebot!
I'm thankful for Trance giving me the opportunity to run TFL north, though I'm not always able to keep up with it as well as he is.
I'm thankful for everyone having come back to the forum lately, it's good to spend time among friends again!
I'll be smiling and thinking of all these things at dinner tonight!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Things have not been peaches and creme here but I do know that I am better off than others. I am thankful for that.
I am thankful for my family
Most of my family is in good health and the ones that are not are in good spirits.
I am thankful for all of God's great work on the mudball planet
(betcha didn't see that one coming)
I am thankful for all my friends online and IRL.

I am thankful for all the creative minds that merged several toylines into the Transformers toyline. Without them, who knows where we would all be.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

we dont have thanksgiving over here but i guess i better say something ....

im thankfull for my continued good health ( i havent tried to kill myself by way of tractor mishaps for a few months now :lol: )

im thankful for all my online friends and all the support they have given me over the last 2 or 3 years

im thankful for my beautiful girlfriend and her continued love and support cause i know im not the easiest guy to be with

as far as TFL goes ...

one can always log onto TFL and know youre among friends ... i have met some wonderful people here ( TT ... minerva ... trance ... galvatron ... im looking at you ) who always have time to listen and help if they can and you are never made to feel unwanted or like its too much trouble

to all my online friends ... past ... present and future ... happy thanksgiving
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here either, but I'd like to post on the subject nonetheless!

I'm thankful for my dear friends both online and offline.
I'm thankful for my wonderful and always supportive boyfriend -don't know what I'd do without you. :)
I'm thankful that I, despite all the cutbacks, still have a job and I'm thankful that my family is in good health.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I hope everybody has had a wonderful Thanksgiving so far. Once a year family gathers and puts aside their differences to enjoy each others company and prepare a feast fit for royalty. May God bless all of you for the year ahead. I have plenty to be thankful for:

I'm thankful for my God that is a forgiving and understanding God and knowing he is with me always no matter what I am going through.
I'm thankful for my Wife of 12 years. We've been through soooo much together and she truly is my soul-mate.
I'm thankful for my 2 beautiful children. They add so much more pleasure to life and they truly give me purpose.
I'm thankful for my Family that has always done everything they could for me. So much so that I could never fully repay them..
I'm thankful for my Friends that are always there for me day in and day out. Even in discussions where we agree to disagree we never judge one another.
I'm thankful for my Job and Co-Workers. Working somewhere you really enjoy working makes life worthwhile. I used to dread going to work until I actually found a job worth looking forward to when waking up every day.
I'm thankful for Transformerland. Without this genre and the wonderful people involved collecting would still be something I did by myself and alone. This was the first forum I ever joined and it opened my eyes to a world outside my own.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Such a difficult subject to put into words. I am thankful for many and for lots. That might be vague and all, but this intergalactic hero bot whose deeds are the stuff of legends (has a nice ring to it doesn't it?) doesn't want to get all mushy. :wink: