Merry Christmas!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Merry Christmas!

Post by Minerva »

For many of us Christmas is a time of tradition; an exciting and joyful time often spent with family and loved ones. For others, Christmas might be a time filled with stress and worry. All the obligations that the holiday brings can sometimes conceal part of its charm.
Whether we look forward to this holiday with happiness and joy, or if our nerves are tense and strained, Christmas usually does mean something special to us all.

For me, Christmas is a time spent with the family, and that’s how I will spend it this year as well. In Sweden the tradition is that Christmas is celebrated on Christmas Eve, and that’s also when we usually open our Christmas presents. I suspect this year will be no different. :)

Merry Christmas to you all!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

for me .. christmas is the time of the year when i recognise all those who have made a difference to my life in the last 12 months
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

"Christ"-mas is a very special time of year for he is the reason for the season. Spending time with family is always a blessing so is the much needed time off from work. We usually open presents with the wife's family on Christmas Eve and then with mine on Christmas morning. The wife and I have already exchanged gifts this year: I received a rather substantial amount of cash to buy transformers with and she received the same to buy clothes for herself. Usually we do buy presents for each other but after 12 years we decided to do something different this year. Christmas presents for the kids, family and friends were taken care of long ago...but none have been wrapped as of yet. All that will take place today. So will the stocking stuffing. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this year...and Merry Christmas!! :D
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here on TFL. You guys have always been a great gang to be around. I wish you ALL the best Christmas. As for me, I also get to be with great family, and this year, I've opened my doors to a few friends who have fallen on hard times this year. It may get pretty packed here, but the spirit of Christmas is gonna be rocking in my casa. Merry Christmas, and may everyone get the transformers they've been wanting all year!!!!
R.I.P. Menasor
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Merry Christmas to all. May tonight and the 25th be a blessed night for everyone.
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I had a huge post about my feelings about Christmas.
But it didn't turn out the way I liked it, so I deleted it and instead would rather just like to say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you here at this infamous website known as Transformerland
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

Merry Christmas to you all.
Minerva, also my family had this tradition of opening presents on Christmas eve when I was a child,now we open on 25 for several years.

May everyone have a very beautiful holiday with family and loved ones.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Merry Christmas to all my friends here on TFL (That's all of you whether you know it or not :wink: ) This has been, since day 1, the best online community that I have ever participated in. Each of you are friggin (that's my own word) awesome and I feel blessed that I have been able to get to know a lot of you even if only a little bit.

Christmas in my family has been about giving to others (and my family and I aren't forgetting the real reason for the season). Finding that one special thing that makes that person happy. This year I was able to do that for my family and my girlfriend.

Merry Christmas to my fellow bots ands cons. And a happy new year!
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Just wanted to echo the sentiment, this one is particularly special for Mrs. Trance and I as it is our little one's very first. We're spending it at the in-laws and boy are they spoiling the little guy...I don't know how we're going to fit all his new toys in our place. Looking forward to the time when he's old enough to get Transformers presents, lol!

2011 promises to be a year of great change in our lives, hope to continue to see everyone just as in years past, and I hope everyone has a pleasant holiday season!
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

well you can always send some of your store stock my way that might help........ :roll: :lol:
Merry Christmas everybot/con

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a small Christmas this year, with just my parents, sister, and Grandma (who lives next door), but it was a nice one. And it snowed all day! Big fluffy cottonballs of snow helped to make our simple, joyous Christmas a little more beautiful. I'm hoping all of you enjoyed Christmas with your families!
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I'm glad it's over.

we all had a good time here at local base of operations.
The mini cons were happy.
Had tons of fun spending time with the family.

It was my niece's daughter's first Christmas also. She had a blast.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I forgot to add that to end the night, my girlfriend and I watched the 1986 animated movie. I think this might be the second time she saw it. She was really into it! I'll get her into my hobby eventually!