DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR: FansProject City Commander

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

retrolewp
Noob

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR: FansProject City Commander

Post by retrolewp »

I've been searching for the City Commander after the one on robotkingdom went out of stock right as I was about to buy it. So far no good. But I'm gonna keep trying because at the moment I want nothing more than this set in my hands.

So here's what I have to offer. I am looking to buy it for under $160, and alternatively I have many transformers I am willing to trade for it on top of any other payment, including an unopened Universe 2.0 Skyfall and TFA Arcee. If you are interested and want a full list of things I have for trade, then pm me for now. Here's what I can remember off the top of my head.

(all are complete unless stated otherwise)
Beast Wars:
Cheetor
(Universe 2.0) Dinobot
Jawbreaker (some chrome wear)
TM2 Megatron (complete with missiles, instruction booklet, and tech spec cutout)
Rampage
Buzzsaw
TM Tarantulas
And more!

Universe:
Tankor and Obsidian (Tankor missing his missile)
Skarkticon (missing missiles)
Razorclaw
And more!

Armada:
Powerlinx Cyclonus w/ minicon
Thrust w/ minicon
Overload (missing missiles)
Assortment of random minicons
And more!

Animated:
Rodimus
Ironhide
Shockwave w/ activators Bumblebee
Lugnut
Oil Slick
Snarl
Arcee (never opened)
And more!

Those aren't the full lists of things I have of course, but it's the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

My area also got hit quick with PCC Dinobots and Constructicons, and RTS Jazz. so I can always get them too for a trading deal.

Although I am willing to give these up, I am not yet ready to sell them individually. I'm just testing the waters to see if someone would like some of them in exchange for the FansProject set.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

This belongs in the want list, but I have to ask. Do you already have the classics Ultra Magnus? I found my city commander set for about $90 but I had to buy a classics Ultra Magnus too. I got lucky with him as well. You can probably find one piece, then get the other soon after. I know how much you want this figure cause i was in the same boat.
R.I.P. Menasor
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Going off topic...

Dinobot - make one more post... one more post... one more post...

:)

you are so close to 2000 posts!
Last edited by Countdown on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retrolewp
Noob

Post by retrolewp »

Yeah I got the actual ultra magnus figure months ago for a good price! Anyway, I posted on another site asking for this and someone messaged me saying they would sell theirs! So hurray! I can't wait. Thanks!