kaon industrial district ( k.i.d. )

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Nighteye hovers near the ground to allow the surviving Autobots to board.

Sideways, get Blackjack and get aboard.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

He doesn't look very good, Rattrap.

Sideways, haven taken some damage from Dirge, picks up Blackjack and makes the trek back to the waiting Nighteye. He boards the ship, then heads for the medical bay.

Rattrap, Blackjack's gonna need medical attention, I'm heading there now.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Nighteye, I'm about 6 kilometers to the south of Kaon. I will wait here for further instructions.

As she finishes speaking, Redline notices puffs of dust rising up into the skyline around Kaon. She counts at least three, but isn't sure if they were explosions or trails. I hope those aren't ours... she thinks to herself as she transforms to robot mode and waits.

As she stands, watching the horizon shift in front of her, she gets an uneasy feeling in her core, running from her heel struts all the way to her helmet plates. The whole scene had made her feel sick with worry initially, but this was different and much more specific. Things were not going well up there and she could tell.

Redline had a fairly solid understanding of medical processes and had assisted Minerva on multiple occasions in the med bay, but her skills were nothing in comparison to the Autobots' main medic. She started to page through the medical information she had in her databanks, feeling like it might be needed in the near future.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Rattrap watches on the main screen as Wreck-gar's spark fades, another Autobot lost to Kaon. Every time we go to this cursed place, another Autobot dies. Rattrap's spark sinks. Maybe the old stories are true, the Decepticon's are demons. Every time we enter their lair, we end up running away, leaving bodies behind.

Get us out of here, Nighteye.

The shuttle lifts above the workshop and thunders off towards Redline's location. The shuttle hovers above Redline's position and opens a hatch to allow her aboard.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline is lost in her own databanks when Nighteye arrives at her location. The low whir of the ship's engines, the wind, and the vibrations shakes her away from her studies, causing her to look up and see the hatch that is creaking open for her.

Get aboard, Redline. Quickly, we have to get back. Tension was evident in Nighteye's vocal processor.

Redline hoists herself up onto the ramp that hovers a few feet above the ground. As her feet clank on the metal floor, the familiar surroundings put her at ease, if only for a moment.

She immediately begins heading for the bridge, feet moving out of habit in the right direction. As she enters the room full of flashing lights and data screens, Rattrap turns around in his chair, his optics meeting hers and making her spark sink. She could see the sadness of the day's events in his optics.
Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Post by Rattrap »

Good to have you back with us, Redline. We're in a bad way, Blackjack's injured, Minerva's missing, and we lost Wreck-gar. I need you to get on a console and start searching for Minerva, use the sensor suite, the drone fighters, whatever you need. I think she got hit by whatever caused Blackjack to flee to the southern wastes, if you remember that.

Rattrap thinks for a moment, Blackjack was preparing to leave Cybertron to search for Cambreaker before this mess happened, but that was all he knew about the plan.

Nighteye, send the interstellar drive section to the Tagon Heights base. Load the cargo-bay with extra supplies, energon, and Dominators.

Roger, Rattrap.

Dinobot, we should see how bad of shape Blackjack's in.

Rattrap and Dinobot begin to walk from the bridge, back into the command section where the med-bay is. The ship shutters as roughly half of its bulk disconnects, cloaks, and flies off towards the Tagon Heights.

Blackjack didn't tell me much about the newcomers, who did we leave at Iacon and where were the Junkions when you lost contact with them?
Last edited by Rattrap on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Scourge turns to dispose of the remains of the Autobot Wreck-Gar, when he has a wicked idea. He turns to speak to Galvatron.

Lord Galvatron.. Perhaps the Autobots would like his remains... as a grim wake-up call that you have returned, and that the Decepticons are not to be messed with!! Then we can begin our conquest of Cybertron, then the Universe, and nothing will stand in our way!!

Scourge opens a radio frequency to the Autobots.

Run away while you still can, Autobot fools.. your time is short.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The parts of Wreck-Gar are scattered about and Inferno scurries about attempting to gather them all. He brings them to the back area of the small lab and deposits them in a heap near the CR chambers that are noisily working on his Decepticon comrades. He returns to Galvatron in time to see Scourge enter and introduce himself to Galvatron. He wonders where his companion had been during the fighting, making a note to investigate later. For now there are things he must know, he turns to Galvatron and salutes.

Warrior Inferno reporting for orders, most esteemed Sub-Royalty. If I may ask, where is his excellence Commander Megatron? Much has occured and I am unaware.

He studies the Decepticon sub-commander with his beady optics. He had seen their once glorious fortress of Kaon reduced to rubble and now they resided in this...shack. He had quickly realized that the few Decepticons gathered here may well be the only remaining of their kind. And the Autobots had gained many new members, some from his own time, and new, more powerful weapons. How could this have happened? And what had become of his friend Time Traveller. Perhaps following Galvatron could show him the answers.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Excellent idea Scourge.
Galvatron records a message into a data-chip

Be aware Autobots, the fallen has risen again!
Just then Inferno came back from the CR chambers.

Hearing him mention the name of Commander Megatron brought back flashes of past memory. The disappearance of CM and other 'cons whome he battled next to in many fights.

Commander Megatron is missing. Possibly destroyed. If he still functions, he will return to Kaon when he is ready. Until then, I am the ruler of the Decepticons!
Bring me that Junkion's head!
Inferno goes back once more the CR chambers and digs through the rubble to find Wreck-Gar's severed head. He returns it to Galvatron...

Galvatron takes the recorded data-chip and places it inside Wreck-Gar's head.

Here Inferno, take this head and send it to Iacon. Make sure they get my message. Once delivered, head over to the Kolkular bar and I'll buy you a drink of fresh cold Energon.Scourge. I have been ponduring new plans of destruction. Let's head down to the Kolkular bar and have some drinks of Energon. I'll tell you all about them there.
Galvatron and Scourge head off to the bar...
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Rattrap and Dinobot walk into the medbay as Sideways finishes hooking Blackjack up to one of the monitors.. He turns to face the two.

I think I can get him into a stable stasis lock, but I wouldn't mind some assistance.

Sideways walks over to a cabinet and opens it to find some tools and other medical equipment. He picks up a tool and walks back over to Blackjack.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno watches Galvatron and Scourge leave the small lab. He stares down at the head of the Autobot that Galvatron had destroyed and looks into the cold optics. This was not the way they would become one. Galvatron was the same as Megatron, ruthless, cold, unfeeling. Still he would rather be a Decepticon...no, a Predacon. It was this sense of loyalty to their cause that kept Inferno's fire burning, but not to its leaders. He held the decapitated head aloft.

Alas, poor Autobot.

He then exited the small building through the hole that had been formed in the back wall. He would follow Galvatron's orders, as he was Megatron from a future time. At least until he could locate Time Traveller and get the answer he needed. As Inferno fired his jets and shot through the sky toward Iacon with the head still clutched in his grip, he considered what had transpired in the time that had passed. His memory was fuzzy. Why had he been brought back?
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

Redline didn't know anything more about this mysterious weapon now than she did back when Dirge attacked Blackjack with it. She had no idea what kind of a weapon could cause such effects, but after watching two different instances where it single-handedly turned the tide of a battle, it must be a formidable piece of technology.

The floor beneath Redline shuddered momentarily, creaks and groans echoing through the hallways and cavities in the bowels of the ship as the aft portion of Nighteye disconnected and began its transit to Tagon Heights.

Sitting herself in front of the navigation and sensor arrays, Redline began imputting complex strings of information, her phalangal gears clicking with experienced speed. She had helped Rattrap with some of the programming of the ship's systems, so this was somewhat familiar territory for the femmebot's processor.

Nighteye, let's start heading in the best estimation we have of Minerva's last known trajectory. Can you do that?

I'll do my best. Making necessary calculations now.

The view of the landscape on the main screen began to shift as the directional engines could be heard firing. Redline booted up the sensor array and began scans of the surface in search of Minerva. She hoped their chief medical bot was ok, but had no way of knowing without understanding how this weapon worked or even what it was.

Silence fell over the bridge as the two 'bots focused on their individual tasks. After a few minutes of quiet, the soft static of Nighteye's vocal systems could be heard coming online.

It's good to have you back, Redline.

It's good to be back, Nighteye. Now we just need to make sure everyone else gets back too.
Redline
Alternator

Post by Redline »

The sensor display quietly bleeped in front of Redline's optics, calmly repeating what seemed to be the same thing over and over again: nothing. Static rushed through Redline's vocal processor in exasperation, her head resting on her hand as Nighteye slowly crept through the sky over Cybertron.

Still no sign of her. Where could she have gone? Redline paused in thought. Nighteye, is there anything you can do to boost your sensors? Give me everything you have.

Suddenly, with urgency in the sound of her vocals, Nighteye broke the silence that had been filling the bridge for some time. Redline, I activated every sensor array I had, including the short range sensors on my aft portion.

The one that flew to Tagon Heights?

Yes. I activated the short-range sensors and located a faint spark not far from the base. Energy patterns match it to Minerva.

Redline slumped with relief, the tension in her joints relaxing for the first time in cycles. Thank Primus. she almost whispered. Faint, you said?

Yes, I am not sure of the kind of damage she has taken, but she is damaged. Sensors show she is in hiding, however, and most likely safe until we arrive.

The relief of finding Minerva flooded Redline's systems, but she knew that they weren't out of trouble yet. They had no idea what the situation would be when they arrived, but one could only hope for the best.

Sideways, Rattrap, Dinobot? We are closing on Minerva's location now. I don't know what kind of shape she's in, but it's not looking good. I need the med bay readied for another patient and one of you to make your way to the hatch pronto. We need to get her in here.

Minerva, if you can hear me, we are on our way to your location. Sit tight.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sideways is the first to hear Redline's comms.

I'll have the medbay ready for Minerva, Redline. I've got my hands full down here tending to Blackjack.

Down in the medbay, Sideways is making progress on Blackjack's condition. He's not quite in a stable stasis lock yet, but he's getting there.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* one of the CR chambers hisses open and a fully repaired blitzwing flies out ... landing with a loud thud ...

looking back at the CR chamber ... blitzwing sees a large boot on a spring and a LCD display with the words " YOURE DONE " on it ... then the door slams shut *

" vell excuuuuuse me * face change * VERE IS EVERYONE ... VE SHOULD BE * face change * doing the after party cleanup heeheeheehee "

* seconds later dirge also crashes out of his CR chamber *

" i really gotta get that exit mechanism fixed "

* dirge looks around to see nobody there, wondering if galvatron came back online, dirge opens a comm *

" this is cap'n conehead ... are you alive oh mighty king of giggity ? "