Decepticon Table.

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Just as Galvatron riases his energon glass to take a drink,
a loud static noise comes out of the audio speakers in Galvatron's arm next to his communication device thingy... he puts his glass down to listen...

pfhhffhfhfhfhshshshsssssss

Galvatron takes his right hand and slaps his left arm to fix the static.....

ssssssLord Galvatron, I have the information![/quote]

Excellent Scourge. Get the shuttle and fly by the bar. I"ll meet you here.
Then we head for Earth.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron once again attempts to take a drink of fine smoothly brewed Energon when he hears another call..... he puts his drink down to listen....

Lord Galvatron, I've found the Autobot base.. Will contact when I find the ship.

Excellent Scourge, have you heard anything from Inferno? He has not returned communication to me.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge listens intently to galvatrons comm chatter without realy caring too much about blitzwings idiocy *

" not wishing to tell you what to do big purple pump, but i thought you wanted to kill cambreaker instead of picking on the humans "

" who iz zis cambreaker * face change * VE SHOULD HUNT HIM DOWN WHOEVER HE IZ ... ZEN * face change * tell him to save a horse and ride a tractor ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Leaving Iacon in a hurry so as not to be blasted by the autodefenses, Inferno made his way to the Energon Bar. It was much the same as he remembered it, although it looked as though it had been repainted or something. Entering the bar though, he could tell that things had changed. There was the classic autotender going about his routine buisness, but the only other patrons of the bar were Galvatron and a few of the Decepticons he'd seen back at their 'headquarters'. They were sitting at the familiar Decepticon Table and he made his way over. Stopped before Galvatron, he saluted.

My Sub-Queen! The message has been delivered and the Autobots now quake in fear at your name. I await further orders.

After saluting, he takes a seat and calls the autotender over for a drink.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

[quote="Dirge" not wishing to tell you what to do big purple pump, but i thought you wanted to kill cambreaker instead of picking on the humans " [/quote]

Galvatron's eyes glow a bright red when he heard the name of Cambreaker. He stands up and slams his fist on the table, spilling energon from all of the glasses.....

DON'T YOU EVER MENTION THAT NAME IN MY PRESENCE AGAIN!
Then Galvatron calmly sets back down...

I have not forgotten about "HIM". Who else is going to be HEROIC enough to save those wimpy humans on Earth?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

The others join Galvatron in a maniacle laughter....
Then Galvatron raises his glass of energon to take a drink.
Just then, Inferno steps into the bar. Observing the place, Inferno walks up to the Decepticon table. He delivers the news to Galvatron.
Before he could take the drink, he puts the glass back down...

Excellent news Inferno. Have a seat. Drinks are on me. NOT LITERALLY BLITZWING. Now that the Autobots know I have returned, they will unite and prepare for my biddings of chaos. And while they are all here running in fear, we will be on our way to Earth.

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaaaaaa

All stand and clash their energon glasses together in a CHEERS
Each glass spilling a few drops
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing chucks his drink at galvatron *

" the drink certainly is on you ... AHAHAHAHAHAH "

* dirge gulps before speaking *

" but BPP ... cambreaker is missing, as is his ship and half his crew

blackjack seems to be leading the autobots now, its more than likely, since we took the autobots apart that they will be regrouping in iacon, shouldnt we at least go there first
"

* suddenly dirges cockpit springs open and a long arm with a hand gives galvatron his cambreaker voodoo doll *

" uuuhhh ...

how did that get in there ?
"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Dripping wet from Blitzwing drink, Galvatron takes the Voodoo doll...

How did you get this? It matters not to me how you got it.
Galvatron takes the voodoo doll and slaps Blitzwing in the face with it.
Causing his faces to spin out of control.

Then he gets inches away from Dirge's face...

I TOLD YOU NEVER MENTION THAT NAME IN MY PRESENCE AGAIN!!!!

Taking Dirge's glass from him, Galvatron dumps it on the blue Conehead.
Then slaps him with the voodoo doll

somewhere in the galaxy, Cambreaker's upper torso feels a slight stinging sensation for a couple of seconds.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Keeping it to himself that Dirge had called Galvatron "Big Purple Pump", Inferno chuckled a little inside. He thought about Galvatron's current command. Go to Earth? Why would they want to do that. The Earth had already been decimated by Decepticon forces and he would be surprised if there were any humans left, let alone any energy reserves. But as Galvatron was their commander and he but a drone, he would not question the orders.

I am prepared to depart whenever you are my Sub-Queen. But if you would not mind explaining as I have been away, why do you want this particular Autobot destroyed so badly Mighty Galvatron?

He had taken care not to speak the name Cambreaker as he'd already seen the result of Dirge mentioning it. Something about this Autobot was particularly troubling to Galvatron and he did not understand why. And who was this Blackjack who now led the Autobots. Surely he could not have been one of the puny Autobots involved in their last confrontation.

Putting aside these questions, Inferno pondered how he would be able to meet the Autobot Rattrap had mentioned if they were going to Earth. He would have to find some excuse to slip away. After all, he had nothing left to lose.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwings faces slow and then stop spinning *

" OOOOOOOOOO ... zat vas some slap ... heeheeheehee "

* dirge sighs as his drink runs down his mush *

" i was a prisoner along with skywarp on cambr ... uuhhhh ... his ship and i know where it was last seen,

it would be more fun for us to hunt him down so you can slap HIM with that voodoo doll
"
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron takes a deep breath.
He wants to explain the story of Cambreaker to his fellow cons but without admitting all the failure he has had in trying to capture him.

To make a long story short, in the future where I come from, I am only seconds away from ultimate victory of the Galaxy. That RECHID Autobot had to play hero and ruined everything! That is why I have been long after his spark. I have been hunting him down. Following him. And all it has lead me was to a DEAD end. This time, I plan to make him come to me. Blackjack is the new Autobot leader now... hmmmmm..... The last I remember of him, he was writing a great book on Transformer history. :wink:

So be it. I will destroy Blackjack along with any other Autobot that gets in my way. As soon as Scourge returns with the ship. We head to Earth. There we will drain that mudball planet dry of energon sources.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno listens intently to Galvatron's story and an idea forms in his mind. Perhaps he doesn't need the Autobots after all.

Mighty Galvatron! If I may offer a suggestion. If Cambreaker ruined your plans in the future, then would it not make sense to go to that future and stop him. There is one who could take you there, Time Traveller. You know him as well as I do.

He grins his toothy grin and leans back in his chair, sipping the dark, flaming oil. He didn't know who this Blackjack was nor did he care about the Earth, but Galvatron may be his best hope of locating Time Traveller. Like himself, Galvatron had been rebuilt by the mysterious mech. Perhaps he would know where to find him.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron takes a drink of his energon.
Mighty Galvatron! If I may offer a suggestion. If Cambreaker......

As Inferono mentions the name CAMBREAKER, the other Decepticons coward in fear and wonder what Galvatron's reaction will be...
Just from hearing the name repeated once more, Galvatron uncontrolably spits out his energon drink all over Dirge and Blitzwing in a massive spray.

....ruined your plans in the future, then would it not make sense to go to that future and stop him. There is one who could take you there, Time Traveller. You know him as well as I do.

Galvatron's eyes start to twitch uncontrolably.
Just as Inferno was about to take a drink of his energon, Galvatron grabs his glass and shatters it on Inferno's head.

My plan is to make my enemy come to me. We go to Earth.
Drain all of it's Energon sources. The humans will be in dire agony.
My enemy will come to Earth and play hero. That is when we all team up and destroy him with our BARE HANDS. The Autobots will be helpless.
I then will offer to sale the energon sources back to the little humans at an unbelievably high price. Causing total world economic failure.

Now we all only waiting for Scourge to return with the ship.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

" not wanting to bust your bubble BPP ... but the humans already did that themselves "

* dirge orders another round from the bartendercon as blitzwings face swaps to the icy one *

" hmm, you vish to drain ze earth of all its resources, vot if zis autobot does not turn up?, ve vill end up * face change * poor retired cons writing our memoirs heeheeheeheehee "
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

... but the humans already did that themselves "

Seriously?! Then my other idea is to create a hole in the Earth's ozone layer. Causing global warming and total destruction. The worthless humans will be begging for Autobot aid. Then their HERO will arrive. We will all destroy him with our BARE HANDS!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((Like the reference to the history btw. Good to be back on the winning side again, kind of.))

Having forgotten not to use the name of Cambreaker, Inferno suffers the consequences and finds Galvatron's drink smashed over his head. In comic fashion he laughs uncontrollably at this as his head is flattened a little. Recovering himself and his posture, he listens as Galvatron describes their plan. The Decepticon second in command always had been stubborn. Oh well, there may still be a way for this to play into his hands. Until then, destruction of the humans was an added bonus. Inferno had always hated them. He also liked the thought of destroying an Autobot with their bare hands.

He listened also as Dirge spoke, the obvious lack of respect for their leader in his words. He didn't even refer to Galvatron as a migthy leader. Inferno didn't like the purple mech, but he was powerful and his plans were sound. And what was taking Scourge so long. It wasn't like him to be this late. Scourge was one of the few loyal Decepticons that were left it seemed. What truly had happened in his absense?
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* dirge sighs again as blitzwing heads off to the mens room *

" it must be a while since you were on earth oh great dictator of giggity ... the humes also did that too "

* dirge opens his cockpit and gets out a TV set and turns it on ... showing galvy the earthlings news on global warming

dirge then notices inferno eyeing him *

" what you looking at needlemouth ? "
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I have returned, Lord Galvatron. I was successful in procuring a ship for our trip to Earth. It's not the best, but It will make due.

The mech known as Scourge strolls back view.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Excellent Scourge! Unlike some of my Decepticons (looks at Blitzwing), you never fail me. Come Decepticons! TO EARTH!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno did not feel the need to respond to Dirge's question and a moment later their attention was taken by Scourge who had finally returned with a shuttle. It had been long enough and he could certainly see that these new Decepticons would need a lot of work if they could ever stand up to the Autobots. Then again the new Autobots may be nothing special either, yet they had the likes of Dinobot and Rattrap among their number. Galvatron annonced they would be leaving and Inferno stood, saluted, and followed his leader to the shuttle. He resented every moment leaving Cybertron when so much needed to be done.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing appears back from the mens room ... eyeing the shuttle he coughs *

" ZIS PIECE OV SCHRAP VILL TAKE US TO EARTH !!!!! BUT VE VILL ONLY MAKE IT ZERE IF * face change * we have the proper paintjob ... HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA "

* blitzwing produces a can of purple spray paint and sprays a huge decepticon insignia on the side of the shuttle *

* dirge walks into the shuttle and plonks his aft in a window seat and gets a in flight magazine out of his cockpit *

" hmmm .... fuel prices are on the up again "