Outskirts of Iacon

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Outskirts of Iacon

Post by Sideways »

A lone black tanker truck cruises slowly throughout the outskirts of Iacon, looking for something that is well hidden. Much time passes before he finally reaches his destination: A seemingly abandoned factory. He stops and transforms, and walks into the rubbage. The factory has seen better days. With the light being so dim, Scourge cannot see much.

Lord Galvatron, I've found the Autobot base.. Will contact when I find the ship.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Scourge stops when he sees the heavy iron door in front of him. Using all of his strength, he smashes through the door straight into Sideways' lab. The lab has been offline for so long, that no alarms or defensive measures come into place. Scourge begins to explore the base, and eventually finds what he's looking for: the hangar room for Sideways' gunship, Maus.

So that's the gunship Maus.. looks worse for wear. Oh well, I guess it'll do.

Scourge finds the entrance and walks into the gunship. Finding the controls, he starts the ship and blasts through the hangar roof, flying off towards Kaon...
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Sideways speeds through the streets of Cybertron. An internal alarm had gone off in the factory, and Sideways had left to check it. Pulling up to the abandoned factory, he stops and transforms. His suspicion is confirmed when he sees the heavy metal door to his lab broken. He opens a comms to Iacon.

Iacon, this is Sideways. I'm at my factory base. Someone's broken into it, I'm going to check it out.

With that, he walks over the damaged door into the darkened room, the elevator to the lower levels to his right.

REBA?

Sideways calls out to his supercomputer assistant.. With there being no answer. Fearing the worse, he goes over to the elevator and presses the call button. The elevator comes to life and the door lock swings open, and the main door opens. He steps inside and presses the down button.

What's going on? Who has been in my lab, and why is REBA not answering me?

Sideways thinks to himself as the elevator takes him down to the supercomputer's core...
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

As the elevator reaches the bottom level, Sideways recieves Blackjack's message. The door lock deactivates and the door opens, revealing a large room with a panel in the floor. As Sideways walks into the room, the panel opens, hissing as supercool gases escape from below. The core of the supercomputer rises into view. Sideways responds to the message before pulling the switch that appears from a panel in front of him.

Sideways, this is Blackjack. Got your message and sorry to hear about your break in. If you can, come up to the Iacon war room. I've got somethin' I want everybot to hear.

I'm gonna get my supercomputer operational again and I'll be down.. See you soon.

When Sideways pulls the switch, the core lights up in a golden light. He returns to the elevator, and the supercomputer core returns to where it was. Taking the elevator to the top floor, he is pleased to see the monitors displaying data from the supercomputer.

Suddenly, a red (!) symbol appears on one of the monitors. Sideways is shocked to see security footage showing Scourge entering his hideout. Switching to another feed, he watches him steal his freighter and blast his way out. He slams his hand on the panel, then quickly enters a series of commands on the keyboard. The holes in the hangar roof are sealed by a temporary fix. Entering more commands into the console, Sideways pulls up information on his ship.

Blackjack, I think I have a clue onto just what the Decepticons are up to. Scourge broke into my base and stole my freighter.