Deep Space/ Miscellaneous Planets

This section is a read-only archive of the first Transformerland Roleplay section. Read, enjoy, and join up with our new storyline!

Moderators: Time Traveller, Blackjack

Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* dirge sets a course for the co-ordinates *

" say BPP, these co-ordinates are in the shadows of some big mountains "

* after inferno threatens him, blitzwing face changes to arnold *

" YOU DARE TO SREATEN ME BUG??? I VILL REARANGE YOUR FACE VIZ MY * face change * plastic surgery skills HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

* then both dirge and blitzwing spot the kool-aid and start shoving each other out the way to try and drink it *
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Inferno is not phased by Blitzwing's threats and had left their company before Galvatron even poured the Kool-Aid. He found that the previous owner of the ship had left a great deal of prototype weaponry and spare parts laying around. There were also several fancy machines that he could only guess the purpose of. It made him feel as though he were back in TT's lab. Although he had never been very mechanically inclined, the tools set out here were positively primative and didn't take much know how to operate. He had a design in his head for a new set of weapons, ones that would strike fear into the hearts of the likes of Dinobot and Rattrap should they meet on the battlefield. He wanted nothing more than to burn away the traitor's fancy new transmetal skin.

Galvatron received another message as the former Autobot freighter turned gunship cruised through deep space.

Skorpion888: Anything else u want, lol? I've had no company for almost ten Earth years. L00king forward to having some 'cons back in teh crib.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron watches as Blitzwing and Dirge scavenge over the spilt kool-aid...

YOU FOOLS!! I wanted to see if Inferno would run out and drink it's sugary deliciousness! Now be quiet! I'm having an msn chat with Scorponok!

Galvatron69: No contact in 10 earth years!? :shock: OMG! So I take it there will be no fembots at the party? Sounds like it's going to be a drive-shaft fest. :cry: I'll bet you are one giant eager scorpion to meet up with othe Cybertronians LOL!!
ROTF LMAO!! TMI!!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

* blitzwing stands up and rubs his chinplate thoughtfully *

" hmm, if zat insect iz in ze back, dirge iz on ze floor licking kool-aid and our leader iz on msn, zat means nobody is actually flying ze ship, zat means * face change * WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE !!!!!!!! ... IM ONLY 4 MILLION YEARS OLD, IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE "
* blitzwing grabs galvatron by the shoulders and shakes him screaming that he doesnt want to die *

* dirge finishes licking up the kool-aid and then stands up and releases a burp that makes the ship itself shuddder *

" AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH bisto is the best by far "
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

What do you think I'm doing? Sitting here and looking pretty?

Scourge turns around in his seat to look at Blitzwing
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The Maus rockets through space as Inferno works to complete his new weapons. Seeing Rattrap's new toy, he thought to himself that it would be nice to have some anti vehicle artillery available in case he was ever faced by the thing again. Although they were now in command of a powerful craft as well, he would need to be prepared if he was to succeed in his future endeavors. The ship slowed as it approached a planet's gravitational field and Inferno returned to the front. He glanced out of a nearby window to see a blue-green planet with a grey rock orbiting it. It had been a long time since he had been back here. As he watched the planet grow nearer and nearer, he mused about how he had been born there in space near the planet as a Maximal protoform. In a way he considered himself a child of the moon.

As the ship drew nearer to the Earth, Galvatron received a new message.

Skorpion888: Don't wurry I've had Earth 84835 to keep me company. This scorpion is eager to p4r7y! Galvatron u are too much!
Last edited by Blackjack on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Galvatron69: don't worry Scorp! we won't be L-8! we are in Earths' orbit now. will arrive at your coordinance soon. TTYL
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The Nighteye materializes out of Transwarp space through a hole poked delicately in spacetime.

This is where the first transwarp jump ends, Rattrap. I'm scanning for a connecting trail. The jump we just followed was very faint.

Rattrap and Blackjack's energon pumps sink when Nighteye speaks with such a puzzled tone in her voice. Scans rapidly flicker across the main monitors throughout the bridge as she carefully analyzes the myriad energies and seeks her next lead.

Blackjack, has Cambreaker been known to intermittently operate the Ætherspite's pulse-vented sublight engines to throw warp trail pursuers?

Caught in a sudden moment of remniscence, Blackjack somewhat misses the significance.
Shoah, that's one of Cammy's favorites. He'd have us jump for a few parsecs, then swing it around in real space and jump at odd angles for the remaindah of the trip. Das' how we got rid a that bounty hunter dat followed us ta...

You may want to call your friends to the bridge, I feel that that this next trail may take us to the Ætherspite's actual destination. It should not be a long journey.

Nighteye banks hard around on the ethereal rudder and fires her engines in a direction above and behind their arrival point in real space, while the navigational computers chug through the computations of their next jump. Rattrap and Blackjack's eyes meet, each bot swelling with excitement, feeling they are hot on the trail.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

((OOC. Just what I've been waiting for))

Blackjack meets Rattrap's gaze as the Nighteye prepares for the second jump. He gets on the shipboard communicator and sends the message.

Everyone, dis is Blackjack. We're beggin' a second transwarp jump. Nighteye says that she's found the 'Spite. I want everyone to come to bridge.

As he sets the comm down, Blackjack feels an odd sensation. There is excitement at finding Cambreaker, but also relief that he will no longer need to command anything. And yet how can he go on knowing that all of the decision he has made in this brief time could jeapordize everything the Autobots have stood for. There is a white flash as the Nighteye begins to jump.

When the light clears from his optics Blackjack is standing in a metal corridor. It is somewhere on Cybertron, although he isn't sure if this is Iacon or somewhere else. Other transformers pass, talking excitedly. He steps down the corridor, turning to follow those that have passed by him. Suddenly a voice rings out from behind him.

Blackjackisthatyou? WaitupBlackjack! I'vegotsomethingimportanttotellyousomethingyou'regonnareallylike. Wait up. Wait up. Wait up!

And he turns to face the young scientist, Blackjack smiles.

What is it Makeway? I'm a busy 'bot. I already got what I came here for, Wheeljack was pretty helpful. Gotta get back to the firm or they'll have my tailpipe.

ButBlackjack. Iknowyoudon'tbelieveinsettlingdownbutyourfriendCrapshootwantsyoutomeethisreallynicefembot. HernameisRoulette. He'salreadysetyouup. DinnerfortwoattheEnergonBistroonfortysecond.

Another flash.

So Makeway tells me you're a stock broker. Is that exciting work?

Well I enjoy the risk in it. The thrill of not know the outcome and betting on the odds.

Is that all you're about then, taking chances?

Makeway was right. He really did like this 'bot. Roulette seemed like someone he could see himself spending more time with. It was odd. He'd never pictured himself as the stable type. In fact he'd thought he'd always be taking chances and gambling his life away. But something about her made him want to try something a little more stable. He couldn't wait to tell Cambreaker about this and to ask how things had worked out with that dancer.

I don't leave everything up to chance.

Another Flash.

This was different. Blackjack knew he was back in his own time. Yet he wasn't on the bridge of the Nighteye with Rattrap. He was somewhere else. It was cold, dark, and the ground felt like stone. He illuminated a small light on his right hand, something handy for any 'bot to have. It was a tomb, an old tomb somewhere on Cybertron. But this wasn't the past. Was it the future? He took a couple of steps and realized where he was. Before him was a stone sarcophagus with an epitaph.

To Roulette, I'm glad I took a chance on you.

The words he's told them to put down. He'd never seen it, the war had kept him too busy. He realized that he'd never visited this place. Perhaps that was why he couldn't put it to rest. He fell to his knees.

Roulette, I'm so sorry. I couldn't save you. I couldn't avenge you. I haven't even been a good leadah to the Autobots. I just wanted to say that. Since the last goodbye I've been nothing but the shadow of a lonely 'bot.

He continued to sit there in the darkness as if doing so would help him to find solace. Then there was a hand on his shoulder. He stood up and turned to see Makeway standing there. He spoke strangely clear.

There's no future in the past, Jack. He's waiting for you. Go on. Find him.

The light flashed a final time. Blackjack was sitting on the bridge of the Nighteye with Minerva standing over him, performing some kind of scan. Behind her he could see Dinobot, Sideways, Rattrap, and Redline.

How long was I gone?

Then he looked out the front view screens and could see it, the massive dark shape. It looked dead, as though no 'bot had set foot on it in a long time. His energon pump sank once more. Dinobot spoke before any of them.

It appears abandonded. But perhaps a closer inspection is in order.

Blackjack smiled, Nighteye, take us in to dock with the Ætherspite.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The air crackles at the head of the bridge quite dramatically. A black rift seems to appear in the air, like a movie screen being torn asunder. Through it steps a large robot in a tattered beige cloak, its face shadowed. Two red wings protrude through the back of the cloak, scorched, burned and battle-scarred. The figure limps slightly, and rests its weight on a cane that looks surprisingly like an air-cooled general purpose machine gun. It reaches out one decrepit-looking hand to point menacingly at the Autobots on the bridge.

WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE? WHAT IS IT YOU SEEEE- *cough, hack* -EEEK?

an eerie but powerful voice booms from under the long hood. After the initial shock washes over them, the ever-pragmatic Rattrap glances desperately at his security console. The numbers are frozen on the screen, unresponsive to commands. The others begin to notice that while Nighteye's sublight engines seem to thrum and cycle, there is no apparent motion through space. All is still.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

The Nighteye is unable to go any farther towards the dead starship when the strange being appears. Having not expected this, Blackjack recoils. Why had these things been happening to him lately. The voices, the visions, it was like a recurring dream within a dream. Yet this one seemed more solid. Rattrap glanced at the console, he could see it too. They all could. Blackjack's mind raced, searching for an answer. The mysterious visitor was bearing down on them, demanding an answer. Then it came to him, time had stopped.

We've come here to find you, he said slowly, standing up to face the visitor, we need yer help to find someone, Time Travellah.

--------------------------------------------

Having picked up the transwarp trail of the Nighteye, another craft lurks nearby. A small, humanoid figure sits in front of a viewscreen within the vessel and looks out. The Autobot gunship had stopped moving.

Lord Zarak, temporal readings for the Autobot vessel are off the charts.

Splendid Weirdwolf, splendid. The Autobots have located him for us. Now we can initiate the next phase of the operation.

The one named Blackjack, their leader, that one is mine.

Patience, Sixshot. You will have your opportunity.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Just what the heck is going on?

Sideways watches the mysterious figure who just materialized on the bridge of the craft. As he looks around, he notices the consoles are all frozen, and it appears as time itself has stopped. It appears that Nighteye's trajectory has stopped - the sublight engines do not seem to propel the craft.

A temporal anomaly..
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The cloaked figure falters as Blackjack speaks a name. He drops his outstretched hand dejectedly, and stands up straight. He steps back into the rift behind him, and immediately back out, though in perfect condition and without the cloak. The GPMG is slung casually across his back. He is quite large for an Autobot, about as big as Cambreaker. His large tank-armored chest is situated above a jet-cockpit abdomen, with matching jet wings sprouting from his back. Between his shoulder blades, a tank's main cannon juts up at an angle, with his machine gun crossing it toward the opposite side. Two construction machine buckets hang like epaulets over his shoulders, which are formed from the sleek rear decking of a sports car. He looks over the lot gathered before him, and then to Sideways.

An "anomaly" implies something is not intentional, Sideways.

He winks, then looks back to Blackjack.

And if you're looking for me, then I guess you don't need my help to find me then, do you? It's better that way anyway, since I know you would not like the condition Cambreaker is in if it were him you're looking for. He's been quite cranky, besides.
Don't worry though... you'll find him in due time.
Speaking of seeking and finding and time, I'm no hawkeye, but I'm sure I saw somebody tailing you... You'd better take care of it before it's too late!
Any questions? If so, you'd better turn it up, because I'm very busy.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Minerva had spent the majority of their relatively brief search for the Ætherspite in Nighteye’s medbay, repairing her damages and tending to what was left of poor Wreck-Gar.
Some might have thought it slightly absurd, but she’d assumed that any remaining Junkions would want what was left of their leader back, so she’d placed Wreck-Gars remains in a small pod, as she considered it to be a bit more worthy than the ragged piece of cloth he’d been wrapped in earlier. She was nevertheless glad that Redline had shown such consideration to the mech.

Minerva had been jolted from her thoughts and pleasantly surprised when she’d been called to the bridge with the words that the Ætherspite had been found. However, what had happened thereafter had made her quite perplexed. First, Blackjack had seemingly blacked out; most likely having one of those visions he’d previously been talking about. It had left Minerva very concerned and she’d been about to have him transported straight to the medbay, when second; a mysterious mech had suddenly appeared in front of them.

As the transformer claiming to be Time Traveller suggests that they’re being followed, Minerva and the rest of the small group exchange looks, everyone seeming to have been taken aback by the comment. By whom and how could they have missed it? The consoles were still frozen, as if time stood still, and gave no indication that the suggestion was even true.

Not wanting to lose any chance of them finding Cambreaker, Minerva momentarily ignores the possible incoming danger and takes a step toward the newcomer as she speaks.

If you know where Cambreaker is, please take us there…!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack looked on with awe as the cloaked figure dropped its disguise and revealed a powerful looking Autobot. This surely was the mythical Time Travller. The book had been correct. What else would it tell him? Blackjack shivered at the thought that his present was already known. This Autobot in front of him had been to the future and the past, he existed in all times, and he knew who they were. He listened to what Time Traveller had to say and nodded. As much as he wanted to demand that they be taken to Cambreaker, he understood now that Cambreaker had come here for a reason, he had a mission. And although Blackjack wanted to know what that was, they had their own problems.

From the way you talk, it sounds like Cambreakah ain't so far away. We need to see him, to make sure he's alright. Just tell us that he's alright.

He said it more for Minerva's sake than his own. He understood that the answer to both their questions would most likely be no. What Time Travller had already said made him think that wherever Cambreaker was, they couldn't follow. As he waited for the answer, he decided it was time to deal with their other problem.

Nighteye can you call up our tail. I'd like to have a woird wit whosever ship that is.

Affirmative Blackjack. But I must warn you that the ship is of Decpeticon configuration. Hailing them now. Maybe when you're done talking, we can blow them out of space.

From within the small, Decepticon craft a light came on, indicating a transmission was coming through. Zarak smiled, everything was coming together nicely.

Haw haw, the Autobot wanna talk. Should we blast 'em.

No Skullcruncher. Let us have some tact and see what they have to say, he activated the comm system and looked into the face of the black and gold Autobot on the other end. Zarak smiled when he noted that the travller was indeed among them, Greetings, Autobots. Fancy meeting you all the way out here in the lap of the gods.

As surprised as Blackjack was to see a human come up on the screen, he was equally surprised to see the Decpeticon warrior who stood behind him. It was Sixshot. Blackjack tried to clear his mind and focus on the conversation. He still almost shouted into the transmitter.

Can it Decpeticreep. Why have you been followin' us? Do you work for Galvatron? You got ten nanoclicks to tell us what you want before my friend here starts blastin'.

Zarak smiled at the Autobot's resolve. Same old Autobots, so tied to their concepts of good and evil. From behind Zarak, Sixshot shifted his weight. He was eager to settle things with this Autobot. Prey never escaped him and this one had been evading him for too long.

Calm down, calm down. I'm not interested in you or whatever it is you came here for. I would like word with that tall fellow standing behind you. If you could be so kind as to send him over.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Time Traveller sensed the Decepticon craft suspended in space behind this one. Cambreaker needed just a little more time. Time Traveller was out of time... Zarak had finally come. The curiosity welled in Time Traveller... He understood transformers, but this Nebulan humanoid functioned in mysterious ways.
He shifted his weight as Zarak and Blackjack fired verbal shots at each other.
It didn't matter anymore... the transformers were going to fight each other out of existence, and the universe would be left to these...fleshies. He may as well play the game. At least it was a game, unlike ending the war, that TT might win.

That's "tall, dark, and handsome" to you, fleshling.

Time Traveller stepped over to beside Blackjack, towering over him in the secure and confident manner that Cambreaker would have, if it were him standing by his friend's side. Blackjack was unsure how to feel about the traveller's aura.

What is it you want, hybrid?
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Zarak smirked as Time Traveller moved forefront to face him. He tented his hands in classic villain style and leaned back. His minions: Weirdwolf, Skullcruncher, and Minewipe all stood by in anticipation. Sixshot leaned against a wall of the ship and watched the conversation. His mind was focused on his task, but what Zarak had to say to the Transformer on the other side of the screen was interesting at the least.

Let us dispatch with the pleasantries Time Traveller. I have need of your powers. I need you to make wine from the water so to speak. Yet, I would prefer you come over here so we can talk in person.

It was no good if Time Traveller stayed where he was and only spoke through the monitor. He needed to have the powerful transformer there in person. It had taken far too long to track down this immortal and he wasn't interested in losing him again.

Blackjack felt the aura of the powerful transformer at his back. There was something different about Time Traveller as compared to other transformers, something he couldn't read. And yet he hardly paid any attention to what the two were saying to each other. After all the distance he'd travelled, all of the searching he'd done, Sixshot was there before him. And he didn't intend to let the murderer get away again.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I don't do favors, mutant. And if you want to talk, you're welcome to bring your half-metallic skidplate on to my asteroid and meet in my conference room there. Or are you too afraid to spend time in the home of a REAL transformer?

Time Traveller scoffs and turns his back. The nerve of a little Nebulan to start a relationship with demands.

I'm not coming to your ship. I have work to attend to.

He walks to the back of the bridge, looking over the other Autobots, and leaving Blackjack and Sixshot to glower at each other through the view screen.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

At the other end of the monitor, Zarak sighed. These robotic beings always did manage to make things difficult. And insults too, this Time Traveller was certainly unlike any Autobot he'd met. But that too was expected. Yes, he had prepared everything. He just needed this one's powers. If he wouldn't come to Zarak then he would be made to. He gave one parting word to the back of the retreating Time Travller.

And what of your companion, the ant-bot. I suppose his safety isn't worth sharing a few words with me either? Pity.

As Time Traveller had spoke, the voice inside Blackjack's head had become increasingly violent. He'd tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop.

Who does that guy think he is? We're a real transformer! He doesn't know a thing about us Nebulans. I oughta tear out his crankcase for that remark! If I ever get my hands on that lousy...

Calm down Brakkas, he wasn't talkin' to us. He was talkin' to dat guy ovah in the ottah ship.

It's still an insult, Jack. I got my pride. And do you have any idea who that guy is? Let me tell ya. That's Lord Zarak.

So, never heard of him.

You thought we had problems with Galvatron, Jack. Well this guy is worse.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TT stop[ed cold, irritated. His optic armor twitched. He turned on a heel.

I offered to have a word with you, flesh-cepticon. I'm not enough of a damn fool to walk into whatever trap you have prepared for me.

Time Traveller looked scoldingly to Blackjack, sensing he was brash enough to actively try to get aboard that ship.
Besides. My "companion", as you call him, is with the other Decepticons. I'm sure he can fend for himself.
Those are my terms... you can come out of your little shell and talk, or be of no consequence to me. Turn it off, Blackjack. This Nebulan has nothing more worth hearing.